Add up the plats

Beyondthegrave07

Each time a person posts, they must add up the total of platnums of all the people who have previously posted (including their own) and post that number. The easy way to do this is to look at the post above and add the amount of platnums you have to that number. For example if the number above is 75, and you have 25 platnums, then you would post the number 100. Everytime you post you add the number of plats you currently have regardless of how many times you've posted.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10+597= 607

Idk how to post it in forum games. I think it would be better if forum games completely had its own section

I'd like to ask if I am suppossed to add you again if you were already included in the number? If I posted 607 plus my 66 plats it would be 673 platinums....do I add your 9 again to the total?

Edited by DanielVT

I'd like to ask if I am suppossed to add you again if you were already included in the number? If I posted 607 plus my 66 plats it would be 673 platinums....do I add your 9 again to the total?

Everytime you post you add the number of plats regardless of how many times you've posted...

607+10=617 (even though I've already posted twice)

Edited by Beyondthegrave07