PSNP Weeblympics

Status report:

1. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: 1%
  2. Digimon All-Star Rumble: 12%
  3. The Guided Fate Paradox: 2%
  4. Street Fighter X Tekken: 20%
  5. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: 21%
  6. Dragon Quest Heroes II: 2%

Now to play whatever while waiting for Dragon Ball FightersZ to arrive. Tch Damn Mail

• Like 1

Welp, started working on MeiQ a week ago and I'm making decent enough progress. Got done my first run and I'm doing the Metal Crest dungeon right now before I tackle NG+ on Hard. Will probably take me a while to get the plat done since I'm also focusing on WipEout stuff before those servers close and I have school to deal with, but hopefully, I'll at least have it done before the event ends. :P

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lucas said:

F̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ Report me then, huh.

#minorbrain

i open this thread for the first time in forever and this is happening. :aquasmirk:

Anyways, i finally got exist archive and Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters, so i'll be starting those soon:tm: 

On 1/26/2018 at 5:55 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

PS: The text with the completion date like @JaM as on his post, is your work, or his initiative? I actually like that, as a graphical reminder of when we got the plats in out game entry list.

Initiative? What's that? xDDefinitely not my doing. Props to the one that make it.

On 1/25/2018 at 8:08 AM, Leon Castle said:

Thanks, The final boss was hard and I have to do that every time to earn Bits?! Then I`am done with all Digimon, I skip the final Boss, Is the Card Grind that You get the same card over and over again or is it you get only one kind of that card? Then I grind, I use music: Sonic Songs that goes for half-hour or newly Kancolle Songs, If I ever start a Vita game that needs grinding and is boring, I try to watch Anime on PC while doing it maybe.

-It is only hard on first run, when you got to switch your Super Form(?), it will be a breeze... 

-Luckily, you won't get duplicate card.

-25 minutes? heh... you will need at least 30+ mins of music just to get through the story mode... and that is when you are doing perfect run.

11 hours ago, JaM said:

-It is only hard on first run, when you got to switch your Super Form(?), it will be a breeze... 

-25 minutes? heh... you will need at least 30+ mins of music just to get through the story mode... and that is when you are doing perfect run.

-Fight the Final Boss as the Final Boss. Sounds to be very easy

-Yes!

-I have a playlist full of 30+ mins of music, well some are 15+ mins, I be ready for the Next time I play the game.

Might as well update %s so far out of the games I have played for the spreadsheet

Dynasty Warriors: Godseekers - 17%

Gal*Gun Double Peace - 17%

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - 4%

Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 - 27%

Yakuza Kiwami - 44%

Also, knock Yakuza 4 off my list (since I'm not sure if I can get that far in the series because these games are long) and add MeiQ to replace it. I would add the Cyber Sleuth sequel but I'm pretty sure I don't have the time to finish it before it goes out of UR.

On 27/01/2018 at 2:33 PM, JaM said:

Initiative? What's that? xDDefinitely not my doing. Props to the one that make it.

Ok. And ya, Props to who is doing it, it's really nice!

And Digimon All-star Rumble is really THAT bad? I may buy it tomorrow or save the 20€ it would cost me into buying Dissidia or Ni no Kuni 2 steelbooks.. 

24 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

And Digimon All-star Rumble is really THAT bad? I may buy it tomorrow or save the 20€ it would cost me into buying Dissidia or Ni no Kuni 2 steelbooks.. 

save it. If you really want to get the game, wait for a sale. In general the game is not that bad, it looks good. It just became repetitive fast and the road to plat is a torture. Will paste here what I said to someone 2 years ago about the game...

I will try my best to give an unbiased opinion about this game (of course that is if I can put aside my hatred to the grind and collectibles along the way while replying to this message)

Hmmm... Actually, after moment of thinking of it... the repetitive story mode run is really a chore for sure but if you just played through it, it is a fun (and somehow enjoyable) way to spend an hour...

In the end of the day if asked if it is an enjoyable/fun game for me... I would say yes, it is a fun game and I do like it. Will I still continue to play it just for fun after finishing it? I might but probably only once a month... Get it or not? I would say get it... especially if you do enjoyed playing previous Digimon Rumble Arena games or just want something fun to play for an hour per day...

Hope it helps... ^_^

I do still the have the game installed in my PS3 til now but I never touched it since then xD

Edited by JaM

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok. And ya, Props to who is doing it, it's really nice!

Yes, it is. And I say that as someone who's been a huge Digimon fan since the very first series. I have multiple Digimon figures, collected the cards, and even held onto the real life Digivice I got when I was younger. I tried pretty hard to get the plat, because of how much I love Digimon, and still couldn't force myself to get it. 

On 29/01/2018 at 8:54 PM, JaM said:

save it. If you really want to get the game, wait for a sale. In general the game is not that bad, it looks good. It just became repetitive fast and the road to plat is a torture. Will paste here what I said to someone 2 years ago about the game...

Reveal hidden contents

I will try my best to give an unbiased opinion about this game (of course that is if I can put aside my hatred to the grind and collectibles along the way while replying to this message)

Hmmm... Actually, after moment of thinking of it... the repetitive story mode run is really a chore for sure but if you just played through it, it is a fun (and somehow enjoyable) way to spend an hour...

In the end of the day if asked if it is an enjoyable/fun game for me... I would say yes, it is a fun game and I do like it. Will I still continue to play it just for fun after finishing it? I might but probably only once a month... Get it or not? I would say get it... especially if you do enjoyed playing previous Digimon Rumble Arena games or just want something fun to play for an hour per day...

Hope it helps... ^_^

I do still the have the game installed in my PS3 til now but I never touched it since then xD

On 29/01/2018 at 11:07 PM, ExHaseo said:

Yes, it is. And I say that as someone who's been a huge Digimon fan since the very first series. I have multiple Digimon figures, collected the cards, and even held onto the real life Digivice I got when I was younger. I tried pretty hard to get the plat, because of how much I love Digimon, and still couldn't force myself to get it. 

Ok, I decided against it and will invest in Dissidia instead..

Actually when I saw that it was needed 100+ playthroughs (whatever that means) in the ps3t.org guide, I started reconsidering it..

The main reason why I would buy it now was because I had found a used retail copy of it.

On 29/01/2018 at 8:54 PM, JaM said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hope it helps... ^_^

On 29/01/2018 at 11:07 PM, ExHaseo said:

Ok, I decided against it and will invest in Dissidia instead..

Actually when I saw that it was needed 100+ playthroughs (whatever that means) in the ps3t.org guide, I started reconsidering it..

The main reason why I would buy it now was because I had found a used retail copy of it.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Thought i'd post this here aswell for those that might have missed the status update i posted.

In case people haven't noticed but Nekopara is coming to PS4

https://gematsu.com/2018/01/nekopara-coming-ps4-switch

@Satoshi Ookami @Hertz

Obviously already know this brilliant news :awesome: 

But it's Nekopara, I don't think it's going to be VR let alone UR to qualify =D

Put me as a participant. I see three games I have access to(DQHII, Dark Cloud 2, Final Fantasy XIV) and want to plat (and maybe two more if I get Monster Hunter World in the future and decide to tackle the PS4 version of Shadow of the Colossus - I completed that game on the PS2) and need a couple more long-term projects once I platinum Disgaea 5 and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix. ^_^

Edited by CJ_Mystery

13 minutes ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Put me as a participant. I see three games I have access to(DQHII, Dark Cloud 2, Final Fantasy XIV) and want to plat (and maybe two more if I get Monster Hunter World in the future and decide to tackle the PS4 version of Shadow of the Colossus - I completed that game on the PS2) and need a couple more long-term projects once I platinum Disgaea 5 and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix. ^_^

Hmm I believe, according to the rules, that you would need to choose a list of 20 games to be eligible to enter.  

Would you be able to see the event through this time?  As you have joined before and dropped out :unsure:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Would you be able to see the event through this time?  As you have joined before and dropped out :unsure:

Aaaaah, you rememmmmmber that... ?

Don't worry, I don't plan on backing out this time as some of the games on the list are games I have and wanted to have an excuse to platinum and I have until 2020. I swear on the souls of my grandparents I'll see this through.

Thanks to PS+ next month, I've made some changes to my list ^_^  @Hertz Spreadsheet has been updated but would I be able to have an update to my images on the first post please?  No rush though, only when you have time.  I've put them below in the spoilers to (hopefully) make it quicker

118783-full.jpeg

Lba3660.png L3d1df7.pngL5f5942.png  L7fa72c.png L3dd000.png VEQGPOs.png L433a14.png L2358a1.pngLee2ba4.png L3d2947.png L3461c7.png L225666.png Lc23567.pngspacer.png L0c61ea.pngL058ab1.png L5a2f56.png Ld0d937.png L0ddb6d.png  Lcde638.png Ldbc15d.png L0c6247.png