If You Could Add a Platinum Trophy to Any 100% Only Title, What Game Would You Choose?

Lawless_Llama

3 hours ago, grbolivar said:

RE4 and CoJ Gunslinger. No-platinum makes no sense for these fully-featured AAA games.

I wish CoJ Gunslinger had one, played the crap out of that game on PC and if it had one I would definitely buy it again to platinum it.

• Like 1

Resident Evil 4 on both the PS3 and PS4. I love that damn game. Maybe more trophies to make it more challenging, something along the line of kill a 1000 enemies in one playthrough, kill 10,000 enemies in total across all modes, speed run the game in under 5 hours, at one point upgrade all weapons across all playthroughs, kill 1000 enemies with the PRL 412/infinite rocket launcher/matilda/handcannon/chicago typewritter, go through the game without upgrading your weapons, have both you and Ashley in red health at the same time for over an hour straight while killing at least 25 enemies,  kill 100 enemies with each Mercenaries character, have a full inventory including just one weapon and the ammo for it, and collect all treasure in the game.

Edited by R3d
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, pyrotempestwing said:

Not technically "a" game, but a Platinum for completely 100%ing all 5 episodes of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (PS3) would have been my first Plat.

Yeah, wish they would consolidate the earlier Telltale games and add a plat. Strong Bad, Monkey Island, Back to the Future (PS3 digital version), Sam & Max... all add 5 entries on my games list but should really only be one.

EDIT: Oh, and Jurassic Park. I don't even care that this would reduce my "games played" by like 23...

Edited by RNumbers

There are a few games that i think should definitely have platinum trophies and they are:

Bejeweled 2 & 3 ( part 2 is no longer available on PS store which sucks)

Death spank

Death Spank: Thongs of Virtue

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo - it doesn't even have any trophies why?

Tekken 5: Dark resurrection - also doesn't even have any trophies why? 

Probably an old school/silly choice, but I'd pick Yu-Gi-Oh legacy of the duelist and Decade Duels. I really loved the games growing up and played all the DS games until 5Ds ended, so it was a pity there's no plat for the online ps3 and ps4 games as they do take a while and aren't exactly easy as far as platinums go. 

• Like 1

I agree with most what everyone has said, especially Hitman, Outlast and TWD S2.

But I wish Blacklight: Retribution had a platinum. It has a silver trophy rewarding you for getting all the trophies. Like what the fuck is that?

2 hours ago, ee28max said:
  • PlayStation Home
  • TEKKEN REVOLUTION

Really? These are piss easy though. 

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

I agree with most what everyone has said, especially Hitman, Outlast and TWD S2.

But I wish Blacklight: Retribution had a platinum. It has a silver trophy rewarding you for getting all the trophies. Like what the fuck is that?

Are you serious....dude I guess the developers missed the memo about not screwing with your players especially on trophy rewards ?

6 hours ago, Lawless_Llama said:

Are you serious....dude I guess the developers missed the memo about not screwing with your players especially on trophy rewards 1f630.png

Yeah. The game fucked me over hard. At least no trophies were glitched xD

Resident Evil 4, such a shame it doesn't have a plat on PS4.

I have it in my backlog but the lack of platinum is stopping me from playing it ... I have too many others games with plats to finish! (I already finished it once before on the 360 years back)

15 hours ago, Nitro said:

Yep, and they're both unobtainable now. I also agree with Blacklight: Retribution.

Other games, like Warframe would be great. The number of trophies and DLCs already fit.

On 23/07/2017 at 1:34 PM, JaM said:

The Walking Dead: Season 2.

This guy knows what's up

20 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Yeah, wish they would consolidate the earlier Telltale games and add a plat. Strong Bad, Monkey Island, Back to the Future (PS3 digital version), Sam & Max... all add 5 entries on my games list but should really only be one.

EDIT: Oh, and Jurassic Park. I don't even care that this would reduce my "games played" by like 23...

Sam and Max has 10 separate entries if you get both seasons haha 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Mega Man 10 is the first game that came to mind.

I'm quite frankly surprised Mega Man 10 doesn't have a platinum! Is this the game where there is a trophy called "Mr. Perfect" where you can't get hit once? 

1 hour ago, Livingstone7728 said:

Sam and Max has 10 separate entries if you get both seasons haha 

Yep:

S&M S1: 5

S&M S2: 5

Monkey Island: 5

Strong Bad: 5

BttF: 5

Jurassic Park: 4

That's 29 entries for what should be 6. Pretty ridiculous. I'd even settle for no plat just to have them consolidated as it just looks like so much filler, lol. I did enjoy the games, though, so this is a minor annoyance at worst.

Edited by RNumbers