Mein Leben Runs.

4 minutes ago, nikolistary said:

Hours of life saved since 98%ing the game and not attempting mein leben:

God I love this thread now. So many people wasting dozens upon dozens of hours for this stupid trophy only to get shot twice and die with a Nazi screaming "I killed you bitch! I fucking got you!!!"

Seriously. Let it go. Or don't. I've got plenty of popcorn!

Smart man.

5 hours ago, nikolistary said:

God I love this thread now. So many people wasting dozens upon dozens of hours for this stupid trophy only to get shot twice and die with a Nazi screaming "I killed you bitch! I fucking got you!!!"

And I love that there are still people, who loves to aknowledge their "superior" intellect. 

Edited by MAKAPOB_

8 hours ago, nikolistary said:

At least they had the balls to try it, unlike a certain scrub :hmm:  You should be probably let go, too.  It's OK.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, nikolistary said:

Better yet, you can spare yourself the heartbreak of a 98% by renting it and finishing it on a blank account like I did! :D

1 hour ago, Dark said:

Maybe you should take your own advice and “let it go”. If people want to go for it then that’s up to them, nothing wrong with it at all. Stating time you saved not going for this trophy can be used for anything ever. Do you count up the hours you could’ve spent doing other things while you work as well?

The problem with many gamers is that they complain a lot and do little! You are the good examples of who has an objective and fight for it with all the strength! this trophy can be tiring but even more tiring is reading certain comments

• Like 2

Just did the first volume of the first DLC on Mein Leben on my first attempt lol. This volume stuff is weird, I’d rather it make me do the whole thing in one run. I feel like practicing volume 2 on a lower difficulty will negate the trophy now. Not completely sure how the game tracks it being complete, since it doesn’t specify in the stats at all.

6 minutes ago, Dark said:

Just did the first volume of the first DLC on Mein Leben on my first attempt lol. This volume stuff is weird, I’d rather it make me do the whole thing in one run. I feel like practicing volume 2 on a lower difficulty will negate the trophy now. Not completely sure how the game tracks it being complete, since it doesn’t specify in the stats at all.

Would have figured they would do the same thing as main game and force you through it all in one go. 

Could maybe try backing up your save, see what happens. Is there any indicator in game showing that you finished the first volume on Mein Leben? 

10 minutes ago, Dark said:

You just complete all 3 on mein leben and it unlocks. I did practice on one save a few times between volume 2 and 3. Seems like the perk upgrades from regular dlc playthrough carry over to mein leben.

Edited by Beatminaz

4 minutes ago, Beatminaz said:

You just complete all 3 on mein leben and it unlocks. I did practice on one save a few times between volume 2 and 3. Seems like the perk upgrades from regular dlc playthrough carry over to mein leben.

Well that's easy then. ?

5 minutes ago, Beatminaz said:

Well that’s significantly easier. The last dlc has an annoying section right at the very end but other than that it won’t be so bad I don’t think.

2 hours ago, Beatminaz said:

Yeah, that's the only hard part of this DLC.

Looks like you’ll be first to 100%. GG. I’d have a good chance since I only need volume 3 and have all the strats down, but I’m not able to play until tomorrow so that won’t happen lol.

7 hours ago, Beatminaz said:

Wait, so you just complete the three separate levels individually on Mein Leben? That doesn't even make sense! Shouldn't they all be done on one playthrough?

I mean, if it's easier than the main game, I'm not complaining...

11 hours ago, Beatminaz said:

Complete dlc on liben yesterday but in act 3 app crashed and closed. When i back and finish game. No one trophy not pop...

After new complete get for leben but not pop for on I am Death Incarnate :))

Edited by DEOSS77
Update

4 hours ago, DEOSS77 said:

Complete dlc on liben yesterday but in act 3 app crashed and closed. When i back and finish game. No one trophy not pop...

After new complete get for leben but not pop for on I am Death Incarnate :))

Great job on your 100%. Beat me by 10 mins lol.

Edited by Dark
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

That’s the true challenge. Bearing with the cutscenes. I just go away or watch videos while it plays. 

Serious Lol. I don't want to make anyone feel bad but the real challenge is the cutscenes, the game isn't that bad apart from courtroom. 

21 hours ago, Rose Amicitia said:

The problem with many gamers is that they complain a lot and do little! You are the good examples of who has an objective and fight for it with all the strength! this trophy can be tiring but even more tiring is reading certain comments

This response sums up the internet.

It's so great being able to come to a thread like this. I bought Wolfenstein II on release date but haven't had the chance to play it yet. I love myself a great difficulty trophy. I didn't know about the "Mein Leben" trophy until i was playing with my backlog of games. Seriously guys, Kudos on making this one of the most helpful threads on the internet for this trophy. 

I hope that when i start this over the festive period i will be able to do you folks justice and get the most satisfying ping for Wolfenstein II Plat courtesy of your help. 

Keep up the great work guys!

Edited by NefariousDreamer
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Dark said:

So here’s my runs for the dlc.

Volume 1:

Volume 2:

Volume 3:

Volume 1&2 are fairly simple, but for the end of volume 3 I highly suggest using my stair method for the big robot. He won’t be able to hit you at all since the fire won’t reach, and the missiles go too vertical to land on you. By far the hardest part in this dlc because of overheating while being surrounded, but it’s alright after practice. Just make sure to sprint to the corner I go to or somewhere you think you’ll be safe. You won’t survive long under the stairs after the robot is down.

Your strategy is very good especially in Volume 3 , well done :) 

• Like 1