Mein Leben Runs.

1 hour ago, Mexis said:

Hey I just wanted to say congrats to all the people with the plat and 100%. But I also wanted to say can we end it with the dick measuring contest and the whining. Everyones trophy list is unique and special to them in there own way.  I'm all for them making hard ass trophy list but at the same time i'm also grateful for the easy relaxing games. I probably will never get mein leiben and that okay doesn't make me all these negative things that people have been throwing out on these forum so can we please come together and stop with the petty jealousy and the elitist arrogance please.

It's a NAZI game no wonder the discussion is aggressive. Everyone want's to be the best nazi killer that's where the dick measuring comes out  ;)

Edited by bezdomnekoty
  • Like 2

On 12/14/2017 at 5:35 AM, Dark said:

Maybe you should take your own advice and “let it go”. If people want to go for it then that’s up to them, nothing wrong with it at all. Stating time you saved not going for this trophy can be used for anything ever. Do you count up the hours you could’ve spent doing other things while you work as well?

I did let it go. In fact, I've never tried the mode once. I don't like sticking my penis in a blender. That would hurt really bad. I'm getting off on seeing so many people waste their lives on this trophy while they could have been living life and/or getting plats/progress in other games. 

This trophy is pathetically masochistic and nobody's gonna stop me from coming here and laughing at you elitist jerk offs lol. 

10 minutes ago, nikolistary said:

I did let it go. In fact, I've never tried the mode once. I don't like sticking my penis in a blender. That would hurt really bad. I'm getting off on seeing so many people waste their lives on this trophy while they could have been living life and/or getting plats/progress in other games. 

This trophy is pathetically masochistic and nobody's gonna stop me from coming here and laughing at you elitist jerk offs lol. 

No one here is acting like an elitist, it’s just you complaining about something you can’t do. Waste of time trying to knock sense into someone that comes into this thread just to spur his hatred to people attempting the trophy. Flee off to your petition board. You’re not wanted on something that’s dedicated to helping people achieve something. You have no idea what masochism is, because despite this being a hard task, is certainly incomparable to a lot of indie games in terms of difficulty. 

1 minute ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Man that sucks! The final part is insane but don't give up :) 

I finished the dlc "Adventures of Gunslinger Joe" in IADI and i only died 2 times one of them was on the final part,, thanks to @Dark video, it was a great help :)

Well done, glad it helped :P 

Edited by Dark
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, nikolistary said:

LOL! That comment history! ? Stop wasting your time commenting, go living! You know.. "Time si the most precious resource a human can have." ????? Pathetic, man. Get over it.

Edited by BloodyRutz

I saw it mentioned somewhere before about this being a possibility, but they haven't fixed the first Section F skip. Just did it on the German version updated fully. 

It's a good thing I have the story path and everything memorized now, as I don't know any useful level of German and have no idea what people are saying. ?

Random weird thing, the VAs are actually different for the German speaking characters. Even the generic soldier VA that's always 100% German is different. Some places too like after the first level where Engel is doing her thing she has slightly different lines. 

15 hours ago, Gage said:

I saw it mentioned somewhere before about this being a possibility, but they haven't fixed the first Section F skip. Just did it on the German version updated fully. 

It's a good thing I have the story path and everything memorized now, as I don't know any useful level of German and have no idea what people are saying. 1f602.png

Random weird thing, the VAs are actually different for the German speaking characters. Even the generic soldier VA that's always 100% German is different. Some places too like after the first level where Engel is doing her thing she has slightly different lines. 

The German version has been heavily censored so thats why lines and places are probably different.

22 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

How does this compare to Max Payne 3's NYMHC mode?

From what I know of NYMHC, longer and kind of harder.  :P As NYMHC isn't actually done on the hardest difficulty so you aren't getting killed in 3 hits. You're timed though so you can't go as slow as you feel like going, whereas Wolfenstein you could just take your time (and push the actual playthrough time way longer than necessary). Wolfenstein you can stealth all but a handful of parts of the game so you aren't always in mostly open combat like in Max Payne, though the parts with forced combat in Wolfenstein are by far the hardest parts of the playthrough. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Gage said:

From what I know of NYMHC, longer and kind of harder.  :P As NYMHC isn't actually done on the hardest difficulty so you aren't getting killed in 3 hits. You're timed though so you can't go as slow as you feel like going, whereas Wolfenstein you could just take your time (and push the actual playthrough time way longer than necessary). Wolfenstein you can stealth all but a handful of parts of the game so you aren't always in mostly open combat like in Max Payne, though the parts with forced combat in Wolfenstein are by far the hardest parts of the playthrough. 

I see, I'll get around to it eventually!

Came back and tried Mein Leben after a week of not playing Wolfenstein II.

I reached Ausmerzer 2. I survived the first firefight with literally 9 HP and no armour. I manage to clear the room, and then as soon as Anya says, "Sigrun, we're in!" I sprint out of my camping spot - right into an explosive canister which detonated because I was wearing the Ram Shackles.

If all the stars line up, one day I may have a run where stupidity is no longer my undoing.

Just now, Kr1st0ph_212 said:

FINALLY GOT IT!

Attempt #61 was the golden run. I was seen in the Oberkommando, dropped to 20 HP in the Courthouse, and lost my Panzerhund in the first 30 seconds of New Orleans 2. From there I fought - and FOUGHT - and used the Riot strategy to clear the last encounter. Stunned the first Zerstorer but still copped a blast from the other one - managed to get up there and kill 'em all.

Victory has never tasted sweeter.

Congratz man! I knew that you would get, dying in that final part is like"dying on the beach" (portuguese expression of who misses the goal near the end)

persistence always wins, my main goal on 2018 is getting mein leben trophy no matter what

42 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Congratz man! I knew that you would get, dying in that final part is like"dying on the beach" (portuguese expression of who misses the goal near the end)

persistence always wins, my main goal on 2018 is getting mein leben trophy no matter what

Ya, you'll get it! Perseverance is key to it - before this run, I actually died three times in the Prologue, haha. I was so over it.

Just keep your head in the game and study as many tips as you can! This thread will aid you heaps - it helped me for sure.

1 minute ago, Kr1st0ph_212 said:

Ya, you'll get it! Perseverance is key to it - before this run, I actually died three times in the Prologue, haha. I was so over it.

Just keep your head in the game and study as many tips as you can! This thread will aid you heaps - it helped me for sure.

Thanks man the key to success is exactly that! I just need to choose a few days to dedicate myself 100% to this trophy since i practically know the game .

Viel Glück auf dem Platin ?

5 minutes ago, Gage said:

Whhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy 1f623.png

When it happened I just sort of sat there for a few seconds and did nothing. I think the worst way to die in Mein Leben is like that - when something so obscenely dumb happens and you just can't believe it.

3 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Thanks man the key to success is exactly that! I just need to choose a few days to dedicate myself 100% to this trophy since i practically know the game .

Viel Glück auf dem Platin 1f60a.png

Yes! The hardest part is honestly the mental game, especially in the final few levels. On Venus I was seen at pretty much every stealth section so I just ran away and picked enemies off.

Edited by Kr1st0ph_212

2 minutes ago, Kr1st0ph_212 said:

Yes! The hardest part is honestly the mental game, especially in the final few levels. On Venus I was seen at pretty much every stealth section so I just ran away and picked enemies off.

This is a big problem of mine, I'm not good at stealth i'd rather be a german panzer and destroy everything i see ahead, I'm kidding :P 
The level that i fear most is exactly venus since i practically passed this level always with the alarm activated, not the initial part that is relatively easy but halfway to the level where appears that fucking dog-robot in which runs as much as usain bolt :P