Games under €10’ discounts (Europe)

Vergil

Hm, nice sale. Quite some interesting things there, but I'm low on money so I probably only pick up Lost Grimoires for my Artifex collection.

Adam's Venture is an easy and fast plat (10-15 hours max) but it is really mediocre, story-wide and gameplay-wise. For those of you without any standards and searching for an easy plat, this is one damn easy one. But I'm not sure if it is any money worth, even on sale.

Looking for the easy ones i bought Monster Jam Crush it, Lost Grimoires, Adam's Venture and Back to the Future :D

Monster Jam was 12€ last time (1 or 2 month ago) but now i got it for 8€... and i haven't seen Adam's Venture Origins below 10€ before so this looks fine for me :D not for my wallet obviously though :D

27 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Time to buy in EU store 1f605.png How is the proceeding when want buy in different region? 

You need a postal code (Zip code) usually advisable to use a McDonalds or something. a email address corresponding to that same address (Gmail works best) once set up use those same details to create a EU / UK account then sign in with that on your phone or PS console and away you go. please note though this will only work with PS3 and PS4 games for cross-region digital. PS Vita games will not work cross-region digitally so do not buy any Vita games on a store different to your original stick to physical copies only for that.

34 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

You need a postal code (Zip code) usually advisable to use a McDonalds or something. a email address corresponding to that same address (Gmail works best) once set up use those same details to create a EU / UK account then sign in with that on your phone or PS console and away you go. please note though this will only work with PS3 and PS4 games for cross-region digital. PS Vita games will not work cross-region digitally so do not buy any Vita games on a store different to your original stick to physical copies only for that.

Perfect ty!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

The store's not updated yet, so I'll wait until tomorrow. Is Dark Rose Valkyrie difficult? Might get it for Weeblympics.

I also wonder the same.
But knowing Compile Heart/IF games, this is gonna have a lot of unnecessary grinding.

Edited by milanbarca82

9 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

The store's not updated yet, so I'll wait until tomorrow. Is Dark Rose Valkyrie difficult? Might get it for Weeblympics.

Seems to be updated now.

Daaamn, Black Rose Valkyrie under 10€? 

And here I thought I would have everything from the sale and save money as always.

Good one, Sony, good one. 

Itadakimasu.

• Like 2

I really hate this sale.. I had decided to stop buying games after the last sale (and since I even went against my own word on GTSport and got the steelbook spliting the price with someone else.. I still think it's not worth full price by the way.. and the same person was just asking me to split the price of MKX).

But now I will end up buying 2 more games (Omega Quintet and Black Rose Valkyrie.. now lets hope that it says UR for the Weeblympics..)..

I really need to stop buying games because in January I will be buying Ni no Kuni 2 and Dissidia steelbooks 101% for sure (well, unless I'm short on cash..).. I really hope the 12 deals of Christmas end up being bad/stuff that I'm not interested/stuff that I own if they do it this year too..