Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know exactly what you are talking about. I had the same issue and ultimately gave up on it. If you get it let me know how please, it would be appreciated. 

On my playthrough on my original profile, where I've got 100% on it, I worked at it feeding each day for about a month in real-time, bred some Tetras - they're apparently the easiest to breed, but my new game isn't proving so! - and forwarded the console time by a week a few times & fed them all each time. I don't know why it's not working this time.

Sff1fd1.png

100% Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

This was really easy...

Of the MP Trophies only Sacred Land needed some help (aka boosting) :D

And playing Freedom Cry again was fun but nothing challenging...

That's why it didn't take much time after the Plat :)

I'm kinda glad that the trophy list for the standalone freedom cry is a bit longer than here in AC IV :D

I'm really happy to see all my AC games at 100% now xD

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Flower              

flower.jpg                      

L12bad9.png

It's been a long time since a game drove me to tears.

I know your feelings. That last section made me burst into tears like few games did 

header.jpg?t=1449512400

I really enjoy these old school shoot'em up, I'm looking foward to play something similar in the near future  :) 

Far Cry 4 100%

Valley of the Yetis was, thankfully, only DLC Ubisoft decided to attach to standalone game. It was relatively short, around 5 hours was needed for me to finish it. DLC itself was nothing special, glad to be over with it.

Edited by Radebe78
  • Like 1

L11a33e.png

I have mixed feelings about this game. On the one hand, I respect the boldness of being so straightforward about a theme such as depression; on the other hand, I find several amateurish problems with the writing. I understand and respect the concept of art beign a way of turning somenthing painful and horrible in something beautiful and touching that other people can relate to. However, when the author clearly explains in writing that this is his aim, the whole concept simply loses its force. What could have been implied is rubbed in our faces, as if we couldn't understand it ourselves. This is overwriting, which is something only naive and amateur authors do really.

I also don't like the note to the player "hidden" in one of the interactions with "NPCs". Basically, the developer addresses to the player and bluntly tells him that if he's under at least 25 he cannot fully grasp what the game is all about. Ok, I get it. So you mean that the game is for older folks like me (I'm 35, around the same age as the protagonist). But putting such an arrogant message on the game is a turn off for the same older players you perceive as your audience -- and it's also immature in a way. I've read/seen my share of bleak books/films in my time, and most of them when I was under 25 or around that age. Of course I couldn't fully relate with them at the time, but I'm glad I saw/read them when I did -- they helped me grow and develop a sense of empathy even if I hadn't experienced the same situations myself yet. So I think this "note to the player" is very misguided.

This is not to say the game isn't powerful though. I wouldn't be thinking/writing about it after playing it if it wasn't the case. I appreciate the fact that the developer stuck to the "no silver lining" approach until the very end. This is not something you see very often, as books/movies that deal with depression often get all corny and hopeful towards the end when, for many people in the real world, hope and redemption never comes.

All in all, I recommed it if you're into something different that will last a couple of hours but probably stay with you for sometime after completion.

• Like 1

Think it was The Order.

I quite enjoyed it tbh. Not the best shooting mechanics but it was a interesting game/film  :lol: Would be interested in a sequel, the actual story was really cool. Less item examining for no reason though please  :rolleyes:

Edited by VitalFury

L853f86.png

Home (PS4). I originally bought the cross-buy bundle last year for like a dollar. Did the VITA version shortly after purchasing it without any hiccups. The PS4 version on the other hand, is quite buggy with trophies not unlocking. Played it last year getting about half of the trophies, then gave up. Decided to go back to it this morning. Great little game if you can get it for cheap.