Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

Song of the Deep

L0fc905.png

Fun: 8 / 10

Difficulty: 2 / 10

Song of the Deep is a nice little Metroidvania-like adventure by Insomniac Games. I really enjoyed the game most of the time as there was only some small guidance to the goals but overall you had to find the correct way. Sadly the game is a bit anticlimatic as there are only two boss fights in the 8 to 10 hours of playtime and the story doesn't really have an arc of suspense. And the ending felt a bit too rushed. But overall it was still an enjoyable game and it was quite fun to find out how to open or reach some of the treasure chests, although I didn't go for 100% completion as I'm still missing about 40 chests.

Might grab myself a retail version of this game.

• Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spacer.pngL0cd112.png

Spoiler

C2fMy2FXAAAGKRv.jpg

Cheaaap deaths all around, had over a 1000 restarts/deaths by the end of my entire run of this game. If you're doing without tweaks if you own the digital version, use blindfire cover to the most you can. Its actually really useful, especially against the shotgunners and armored guys. Pick up weapons like an AK, drop it, pick up a FAL, drop that and pick up your original AK along with the new AK and you won't get 4 bullets like you normally would.

Manageable but still a pain in the ass.

• Like 1

100% game #206 Brothers: A tale of two sons (ps3)

completed in 10 hours and 2 minutes

getting some form of illness, i hope it doesn't get worse. flu would be worst outcome but i dread that too. the amazing spiderman 2 is up next

gotta look it up through my downloads since this game was delisted :(.

Edited by kingdrake2

Octodad: Dadliest Catch

Really enjoyed this game, a bit short but really fun :3

(Kinda wish there was a trophy for collecting all ties (silver?) since that's what I'll probably try for soonish)

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

L2d4704.png

It took me over 2 years to complete this game but i got to say It was totally worth it. It really has been a Joyride for me these past 2 years.

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1