Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the 100% (second time this year thanks to the "Dynasty" DLC) and am only the second person on the site to get it?

Mutant Football League 100%

13Ld0d24f.png

Dynasty

1.99%  Ultra Rare

Win 5 consecutive Mayhem Bowls

Yes it was a bit grindy but this game is so much fun and so well made it ended up being a labor of love❤

• Like 1

I've done quite a few 100%'s recently, but the most recent is:

L61714b.png

King's Quest

Not a bad game as far as story and aesthetic go. Voicework was absolutely top notch (Manny was in My Dinner with Andre!). But the gameplay was lackluster, and mostly, I just used a guide to get from one story point to another. Puzzles aren't altogether easy, but they felt boring, and there was not nearly enough death in the game (which was too bad, because the death quips by Graham were generally very funny).

Trophies were both good and bad. It was good that they pointed you in the direction of secrets and the like. It was bad in that they kind of forced gameplay choices on you, with no idea how those choices would play out. There were no chapters in each episode, so you either had to play the whole thing over, or keep multiple save files, neither of which was optimal.

• Like 3

Lab4ae3.png

FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES March 2018 Update

With all the talk of Comrades trophies possibly becoming unattainable after the game becomes a standalone, I decided to do them now instead of following my initial plan of getting them the next year.

I've always liked the idea of this game and now that the abundance of glitches and bugs has been cleared up to a degree, playing this has become a much more enjoyable experience. Of course there are still some technical issues and an occasional glitch here and there, but nothing too major. The only truly annoying glitch I encountered happened during the fight with Ifrit: I had almost beaten him when I got stuck in an infinite revival loop and there was no other way of remedying the situation than closing the game, resulting in me having to start the battle from scratch... If I had not used a lot of time to craft some very neat weapons that could cut through Ifrit like a hot knife through butter, I would have been royally pissed to have to redo the match. Speaking of which: among all the added features in Comrades, the ability to dismantle weapons as well as upgrade them beyond their initial levels was welcome and useful.

This time I also played online, though I usually go for offline because I typically don't have PS+. Clearing missions with other people was much more efficient than with AI, making it more exciting, but the player base must not be that large because finding team members is somewhat tricky except when going for the daily mission.

Hopefully everything will go well with the standalone version because I want to be able to play Comrades later on as well.

Lc384ce.png

FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE IGNIS

After getting 100% in Comrades, I felt like sinking my teeth into the rest of the unfinished DLCs I had for FF15, so onto the Episode Ignis I went.

I played this DLC the very same day it was released and collected all of the trophies bar one of them.

What I remember from that is, that when it comes to gameplay, I think Episode Ignis outshines the other two character DLCs. However, even though the combat and exploring were entertaining, and the grappling hook had a surprisingly nice, precise feeling to it upon use, the story was just way too sad for my tastes. Because I don't want to rekindle any unpleasant memories, I'm not planning to replay this DLC again.

That's why I now only popped in to grab that last unobtained trophy; the one that required you to beat Noctis in a friendly match with flying colours. The battle did feel easier now than it had before, but it's anyone's guess would I actually have gotten a grade good enough if something weird hadn't happened during the round. When I had chipped Noctis' health down to almost half, he kind of got stuck on a rooftop. While he did prance around up there, he just wouldn't come down. So, I ended up taking the opportunity and nuked him with Search Eye from afar, luckily resulting in an A+. After such an elongated period of time, Noctis finally had to eat his veggies!

Also, the Swift Cooking ability looked pretty badass, but in practice it was just an amusingly useless self-poisoning antic for me. RNG is not on my side.

L5f49dc.png

FINAL FANTASY XV: ROYAL PACK

As with Ep Ignis, I came to this DLC to clean up the trophies that were left from before; one for filling datalog, two for beating bosses.

Collecting 80% of the datalog wasn't as bad as I had presumed, since a lion's share of them was obtainable in the post-game free roam section, many of them tucked away in the Menace dungeons I found nice to rampage through. Personally I didn't like it that I had to re-visit chapter 14 for the bosses, since it is no secret that I absolutely hate the 10-year jump and happily live in denial that it never happened. When I play FF15, I fancy to engage with the post game free roam or play the first half of the game where things were still relatively honky-dory.

I must say, I certainly would have been quicker with cleaning up these last trophies had I not been so distracted by fishing. The bodies of water just made me gravitate towards them and fish the pond dry of catch... If I had the VR set, I would try the Monster of Deep spin-off.

• Like 1

knLHaIH.png

Had this on my PS3 for a good few years now, but only started playing it a few days ago.  I could see why so many people think so highly

of this game - it was a lot of fun, bar the bloody annoying air hockey minigame!

Wish I'd played this sooner, but better late than never, right?!

The camera system was clunky at times, especially during some combat sections, but nothing too troubling.  It was also a bit on the short side, but again,

it was no big deal.  Still good fun to play. :)

• Like 2

Lf4c14b.png

Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered

Got the Charted! - Brutal trophy to finally complete this game, and I think it drained away all motivation to play any of the other Uncharted games this year. First time I ever played a game from the series and I was surprised about many things, and not in a good way. It felt really bad to control the character(aside from shooting, that was fine), weak story and characters, the game was pretty much only a bunch of long shooting galleries with very little in between and the brutal difficulty was the cheapest bullshit I have ever seen in a game. Chapter 7 and several almost certain death checkpoints over the course of the game proved to me that this difficulty lacked even basic testing, as it more often than not came down to pure luck rather than a higher skill requirement compared to crushing. Never thought I would ever dislike a ND game, but the game was nothing like I imagined and that last playthrough was a true pain in the ass to complete.

• Like 3

L43a6d2.png

Black Ops 3 100%

Huge thanks to great pals such as @SnowxSakura, @gejr7, and nikolam. The 100% is pretty challenging and you need a good team that knows what to do on the DLC maps and the right Gobblegum combos. CoD Zombies will always be fun! Glad to have this game done and deleted off my hard drive to free up all that space!

• Like 2

L8498a1.png

Steredenn

Apparently, I'm one of only three people who bothered to 100% the PS3 version, and it only took a few hours. As far as shoot-em-up difficulty goes, this is certainly no R-Type, and should be blown through quickly by anyone with genre experience. The only challenging trophy is Ultrawarrior (Beat the game using the Blaster only); I prioritized picking up the Auto Cannon, Shield, Shield Recharge, Shockwave on Hit, and Damage-Ups, in that order. With decent RNG, it's not that tough.

Unfortunate that the game runs terribly on PS3, with frequent frame rate hitching.

• Like 2

L7c97ba.png

Curses 'n Chaos

This was a fun little game that didn't take as long as I thought it might in order to get 100%. Getting a flawless run on the forest level took a few attempts, getting a 200 hit combo in the Chaos realm took more than a few attempts. :awesome: I actually got a flawless run on the Chaos realm that run as after 200 hits I was practically done anyways, just don't mess up on the last half wave. Got what is currently my second rarest trophy.

16L12b1db.png

Agent of Chaos

0.71%

• Like 2

e743846eb7254decb5f91bf22e8970a4.jpg

VALIANT HEARTS: THE GREAT WAR

Bought this a few days ago with the intention of completing it this year, being the 100-year anniversary of the end of World War I.

It was a very enjoyable little game, with lots of educational anecdotes about the war and the various weapons and technologies of the time.

The only annoying part was the Healing Hero trophy - that took me a couple of dozen attempts before I finally got it.

And no, I didn't cry at the end, like so many people apparently do! ?

Edited by StewartBros
  • Like 1

100% - #117

Lb32b8c.png

100% on 30th November 2018
(4 months, 5 days, 4 hours)

During 2015 "Electronic Entertainment Expo", I was surprise when they announce there will be another new "Mass Effect" game releasing in 1st quarter of 2017 :jaymon: cause I thought my adventure with "Commander Shepard" had ended long ago in grand finale on "Mass Effect 3". :blush: And I also had my doubts whether this is gonna be a greatest hits like his previous successor and to say the least I don't really have high expectation on this "Andromeda" -_- cause in my opinion the "Mass Effect" title should be retired when the final story is concluded. :hmm:

Luckily, I wasn't too disappointed since my expectation is not high :rolleyes: cause the story is not as great as the previous "ME" trilogy and if dig deeper for information during the course of the game and do all side mission that involve our "New Hero" family history, :| it will reveal some light on why and how they were in "Andromeda" project back on "Milky Way" 643 years ago cause there is a bit of connection from previous "Reapers" event but not really heavily involved. :o The journey with "Andromeda Initiative" may not as exciting as "Commander Shepard" but I did enjoy my adventures with "Pathfinder & his crews, :) while theirs objective is to search for suitable planets for "Initiatives" to live they also face some new aliens in this whole new galaxy. :blink: Whether they are good or bad it is up to the "Pathfinder" to find out. :eyebrow:

Mass Effect: Andromeda Platinum Video
Spoiler

• Like 1

Proteus

This is is a terrible game lol. Literally all you do is explore randomly generated islands with no objectives and change the seasons. Nothing more xD. All the trophies require you to do pointless things with no way to check if you did everything for some of the trophies. If you have never played this game you should keep it that way.

Edited by StiffTripple_X
  • Like 1