Walking Dead Collection Trophy Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Zanarkand99 said:

So they can release another collection $$$$$$$$ when season 4 is out.

If no one is following, Telltale is going through hard financial times right now (which scares me for the sake of The Wolf Among Us Season 2) so they need to get all the money they can, even if that means make a « collection » that will only be played by trophy hunters and the few dozen people who dont own the walking dead yet! 

• Like 2

Honestly? I'm not really into it as much now, playing it on the PS3 was nice, then on the PS4 which again, was nice... but more... I think I'll skip it now, I've had my fill of The Walking Dead from these guys (haven't even been around to finishing off season 3).  Heck, I didn't even get around to finishing off the game on the Vita, it really did just drag on to the point in that I'm fine with what I've done in the games now, no need to play them... again.

4 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Congrats, you've put more thought into the trophy list than the guy over at TT who made it.

Yeah i totally agree, i have no idea what they were smoking over there when they made this list.

Since this is the 5th release of TWD S1, some people will have ran out of choices by now :giggle: 

If I do it would be my third time through Season 1 and 2.

• Like 2

I've played them all so far except Michonne, which I have on PS3 and 4, but all 3 seasons for one platinum? Seems odd as hell imo. I may pass on this till it's super cheap and I want to play though them again. Might even decide to pick it up on Xbox to up my GS lol I do like the series but I was expecting this to be more like Uncharted or Crash Bandicoot..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, theSpirae said:

Telltale games have the worst trophies/achievements and don't deserve Platinum, and releasing Collection before the series/game is not over is cheap

They’re trying to bunch all of them together to get people that never bought it but were thinking about it, to buy it, it’s not as dramatic as you’re acting like it is 

2 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

They’re trying to bunch all of them together to get people that never bought it but were thinking about it, to buy it, it’s not as dramatic as you’re acting like it is 

Nothing dramatic, simply cheap way to make some extra money. Not everyone is aware the series is not finished yet and there's more to come.

Edited by theSpirae
  • Like 2