Killzone fans (2 & 3) server closure

EternalChaos72

BOTH Killzone 2 & Killzone 3 servers have been given a deadline of 29th March 18th 2018 before guerrilla pulls the plug. Confirmation from Push Square. 

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017/12/sony_killing_killzone_2_killzone_3_servers_in_march_2018 

I think these servers have ran there course, to anyone that is serious enough to get both of these plats would of got them by now. C'mon Guerrilla give us a sequel to Shadow Fall :D 

Edited by EternalChaos72

14 hours ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

Let's hope they finally put those Killzone 2 DLCs on sale so I can finally get it to 100%

just wait for a season pass sale thats how i got mine

1 minute ago, GarciaFever said:

If I were to start playing KZ2 right now (have the collection, but haven''t even popped in KZ2), how long would it take for me to get the online done?

i think on killzone 2 you had to be in the top 1% online so u might want to boost it

On 12/17/2017 at 0:44 AM, marvelboy10 said:

2-Creatives-Respond-To-Star-Wars-The-Las

This movie was my final film of 2017, and I absolutely loved every second of it. To me the plot made sense and everything came together. Sure there were some parts that made me say "what"?, but it was still a fantastic film nonetheless. There were a lot of jaw dropping and emotional moments in the film, with a pinch of humor that I believe was just right. I recommend this film to any and every Star Wars fan. Until next time, have a great day! 1f44d.png

most of killzone 2's lenghty online shit, including the scoreboard trophies can be done with just one other person. i did it years ago and aside from hours of dedication and frustrating servers it's not hard just long. good luck to anyone attempting this

Edited by Vanilla

I'll get the funeral arrangement, Killzone was a legendary franchise during the PS3 day, especially Killzone 2.

While I am glad to have the Killzone 3 platinum, I was hoping to get Killzone 2 done eventually this summer, but now I don't know how soon I can get it done, especially with some of the hardest multiplayer trophies I've ever seen. Thought to be fair, I'm impresse they've mannage to keep the servers open for this long, I mean Killzone 2 came out back in 2009.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

I don't see the anything on the PSN store for these games, is it still possible to buy the DLC and 100% these if buying it today?

So long as you get all the MP trophies done before the server closure you can still get 100%. The base game for each is only available on disc, the DLC for Killzone 2 needs to be purchased the the PS Store on a PC then downloaded from your transaction history on your PS3 and the Killzone 3 DLC is available to buy from the PS Store on your PS3.

• Like 1