The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Last night was campy sci fi movies from the 50's.  They were great!  No real CGI just models that looked fake but actually gave us a laugh!  Next week is my turn to surprise everyone with a movie.  What shall I torture my friends with? ?

Image result for kronos movieImage result for the crawling eye movie

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

8/10

Awesome.

MV5_BMTA1_Nj_I1_Nj_Ay_ODBe_QTJe_QWpw_Z15

ABSOLUTELY THIS!!! (Yet 10/10 rather than 8/10 from myself.) What a heartfelt and cerebral sci-fi masterpiece. Alex Garland is definitely a visionary savant of this generation whom should be held in higher regard. My neighbors are either going to learn to appreciate Ben Salisbury's hypnotic and unforgettable score/soundtrack (on repeat) OR react akin to THAT 'bear'....time will tell! As for finding a better movie in 2018? Natalie/Lena knows....

tenor.gif?itemid=10550254

Last few movies i saw was annihilation and saw (2017). Annihilation was a good watch. Creepy and unsettling. Saw (2017) was poorly done and just shows once again the series died a long time ago. Its like friday the 13th and halloween all over again. Ill bet you john kramer ends up in space in 2035 and still makes traps from his grave.