The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

79413.jpg

Mayoiga

Synopsis

30 young men and women who came together on a shady bus tour. The tour's destination: an illusive, possibly nonexistent village called Nanakimura. In Nanakimura, one can lead a utopian existence, free of the world's obstacles … or so it was rumored, like an urban legend. "In despair over the real world ... wanting to escape the tedious daily life … wanting to restart your life from scratch …" The bus headed deep into the mountains, carrying 30 people each harboring their own expectations and wounds in their hearts… And so, the place these 30 arrived at, was an uninhabited village with the lingering faint scents of life, even though it was falling apart. What is the truth of Nanakimura facing the 30?

promising pilot... that's all... if you want to watch this... just..don't expect it to be good... trust me... the worst part is..

nobody died...  :facepalm: I would probably like it if someone died, or better.. all of the characters died... seriously..

well.. good thing I didn't remember the names of the characters cause I want to forget the existence of this anime ASAP...

Edited by JaM

79413.jpg

Mayoiga

Synopsis

30 young men and women who came together on a shady bus tour. The tour's destination: an illusive, possibly nonexistent village called Nanakimura. In Nanakimura, one can lead a utopian existence, free of the world's obstacles … or so it was rumored, like an urban legend. "In despair over the real world ... wanting to escape the tedious daily life … wanting to restart your life from scratch …" The bus headed deep into the mountains, carrying 30 people each harboring their own expectations and wounds in their hearts… And so, the place these 30 arrived at, was an uninhabited village with the lingering faint scents of life, even though it was falling apart. What is the truth of Nanakimura facing the 30?

promising pilot... that's all... if you want to watch this... just..don't expect it to be good... trust me... the worst part is..

nobody died...  :facepalm: I would probably like it if someone died, or better.. all of the characters died... seriously..

well.. good thing I didn't remember the names of the characters cause I want to forget the existence of this anime ASAP...

Glasslip anyone? :awesome:

Seems like it was a wise decision to skip this (and 90% of this cour xD)

Glasslip anyone? :awesome:

Seems like it was a wise decision to skip this (and 90% of this cour xD)

surprisingly, Mayoiga is waaay much better than Glasslip... since this one had the potential... Glasslip is just... ugh...

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk / The Asterisk War season 2

Fi-gakuen-toshi-main-visual-diperlihatka

Season 2 picks up right where season 1 left off. The Phoenix Festa comes to an end with some interesting fights and revelations and afterwards the gang travels to Julis' home and preparations are made for the Gryps Festa, with new problems arising. The anime sets things up nicely for a sequel and I'm hoping there will be a season 3.

Big Order

88e0bbd8cdf63a6bb085460cc266053a14601327

This anime was pretty meh, it started out interesting with Eji wishing for the world to end 10 years ago with his Order (power). Now people are after him to get their revenge. It had some unexpected twists and a few funny moments, but I just couldn't get into it. Some parts near the end didn't make sense to me.

"Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso / Your Lie in April"

67177l.jpg

It's an anime really inspirational I really enjoy it and I recommend it!

It's one of my top priorities to watch but always seem to keep pushing it aside of my plan to watch list cause although i have like more than 100 animes in my plant ot watch list on MAL , i end up starting a new series that isn't in that list  :lol:

• Like 1

6559.jpg
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Awesome anime, as well as hilarious, even if the humor is really dark and messed up. And the intro for the anime is catchy, I never find myself skipping it. And I usually skip intros, since I wanna get straight into the anime.