The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

parasyte-the-maxim-6039.jpg

Some random mumbling first...
Why does these 4-eyes dude not use glasses anymore when something happened to their body... Jeez... So unfair...*sigh*

And it's a wrap... Weee... So proud of myself... Resisted reading the manga(well.. Technically the last 2 chapters)... Hmmm... Overall... One great anime
. Got an eh??? moment in last 3 episodes but I still liked this anime... And after 24 episodes... I have concluded that Migi is still not cute ^_^
  • Like 2

Caught up to the latest episode in Naruto Shippuden.

Finished watching Shinmai Maou no Testament. Can't wait for the second season coming out this October.

Caught up to the latest episode in Senai Heroine no Sodatekata.

And I have started watching Fairy Tail because my friend irl told me that he was going to start watching Naruto (lol).

tokyo-ghoul-root-a-6727.jpg
Tokyo Ghoul √A

*Tch* so they decided to kill Hide in the anime eh

As usual I love the ending sequence arts...

That final scene... Is that a sign of Anime for Tokyo Ghoul Re:?

Okie... Now one more day... Let's see how Death Parade wil end ^_^

• Like 3

61681.jpg

Persona 3 The Movie 2: Midsummer Knight's Dream

I'm slacking lately with my anime watching. Its really hard to find some time, too much gaming he he..

Anyway, I had to see this one even though I already know the story as I played the game a lot.

• Like 2

death-parade-6779.jpg
Death Parade

Synopsis

After death, humans go to either heaven or hell. But for some, at the instant of their death, they arrive at the Queen Decim, a bar attended by the mysterious white-haired Decim. He challenges them to the Death Game, wherein they wager their lives and reveal their true natures (jeez this is kinda confusing... Players don't know that they're dead). Decim himself is the ultimate arbitrator of who wins and who loses, who lives and who dies.

*clutching chest* my feels... *sigh* what an anime... Definitely my top fave anime this season(Next is Shigatsu of course)... Kinda sad that it ends..

After seeing it's first episode... I loved it.... I Definitely recommend this one to all... Also so that I can have someone to talk about Mayu being Best Girl :P... If still not convince... Got spare 30 mins? Try Watching Death Billiards in youtube...

Some mumbling:
Ginti..freaking hate yo...*saw last scene of Ginti*... Baka! *d'awww*
  • Like 2

.  I can't wait for it to get dubbed so I can introduce my friends to Migi. 

Give them a blessing and let them hear it in Japanese =D HanaKana is there =D

tumblr_nls4pwBozY1rkyx7fo1_500.png

Also, Migi IS cute ya'll.

I was saying it and no one agreed...

Just started watching Shinmai Maou no Testament.

67627.jpg

I don't want to prevent you from watching it, but I'll say this.

Do yourself a favor and wait for BDs, the censorship is goddamn strong with this one.

7 Deadly Sins - episode 24

Boy, i cried a lot on this one. It seems like it's the last episode. I hope they release a second season because there are are still many questions that i have on the story. Although if they do release a second season i hope it's not like attack on titan where i will have to wait 2 years to it ^_^

• Like 1