Flash Sale US Games under $5

IBadDriverI

On 1/19/2018 at 3:33 PM, IntroPhenom said:

I notified Sony regarding the Flash Sale page not loading properly.  Some helpful associate advised me to 'wait and try again later'.  ?

Presumably they will get someone to look at it sometime after 11AM Monday..... ?

• Like 1

On 19/01/2018 at 7:46 PM, Kittet3 said:

Does Knack have as good of couch co-op as Knack 2 has?

EDIT: Knack's Quest's servers are going down. Does that affect any of the trophies?

no online trophies, just makes the game a bit more of a grind.

On 19/01/2018 at 8:08 PM, Aexuz said:

Saints Row IV for PS4 at $5 sounds good to me. This version won't be affected by the servers closing right? 

the trophy on ps4 only requires u to save a character, no online connection needed.

there's a few titles here i've been meaning to get but keep forgetting about and with some good discounts on them i think its time.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Im not doubting that but i think you missed my point

I'm not sure what makes you think Redout is even part of the Flash Sale. It's on sale till the end of January, and has a Plus discount. Both of these indicate it is not. And they changed the Farming Simulator price, unless I'm missing something. 

Definitely getting Parappa and Octodad. Not sure what else. A number of games I'm interested in.

8 minutes ago, MetalGarurumon said:

I'm not sure what makes you think Redout is even part of the Flash Sale. It's on sale till the end of January, and has a Plus discount. Both of these indicate it is not. And they changed the Farming Simulator price, unless I'm missing something. 

Definitely getting Parappa and Octodad. Not sure what else. A number of games I'm interested in.

Why would i think its apart of the sale?

hmmm

lets go back to page 1 post #2

people were having issues with the store loading properly so a user listed the entire thing via text

4 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Why would i think its apart of the sale?

hmmm

lets go back to page 1 post #2

people were having issues with the store loading properly so a user listed the entire thing via text

Well, I don't know why they included that in the Flash Sale list.. And got the price wrong on Farming Simulator. Everyone makes mistakes, I guess. And with the website not working properly, they probably just looked on PSPrices or something to see what had changed. But Farming Simulator 15 does appear to be under $5. 

6 minutes ago, MetalGarurumon said:

Well, I don't know why they included that in the Flash Sale list.. And got the price wrong on Farming Simulator. Everyone makes mistakes, I guess. And with the website not working properly, they probably just looked on PSPrices or something to see what had changed. But Farming Simulator 15 does appear to be under $5. 

I was just poking fun at a games for $5 flash sale but as im glancing at the list of what’s available, i see theres a game in there for 5 times that ??

2 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

I was just poking fun at a games for $5 flash sale but as im glancing at the list of what’s available, i see theres a game in there for 5 times that 1f631.png?

Lol. That probably would have thrown me too, if I had noticed it. And I've looked over the list numerous times, so I don't know how I missed it. :/

5 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Im not doubting that but i think you missed my point

In Canada, there are at least 10 titles that are priced over $5, due to the difference between the Canadian and US dollar.

So, yeah... can't say I really give a shit about your point.

Anyway, your shots at Redout are pretty hilarious, considering the sales price is indeed listed until the end of the month. Or are you under the impression that the flash sale is playing favourites? 

Sony adds stealth discounts to games on the store all the time. Doesn't mean they're part of a themed sale. Sad that this even needs to be said...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Valyrious said:

In Canada, there are at least 10 titles that are priced over $5, due to the difference between the Canadian and US dollar.

So, yeah... can't say I really give a shit about your point.

Anyway, your shots at Redout are pretty hilarious, considering the sales price is indeed listed until the end of the month. Or are you under the impression that the flash sale is playing favourites? 

Sony adds stealth discounts to games on the store all the time. Doesn't mean they're part of a themed sale. Sad that this even needs to be said...

Awww does baby have a booboo? ? 

Listen, you sound like you got your fucking feelings hurt because you clearly misinterpreted my first post

so what youre gonna wanna do to save yourself from looking like a complete douchebag is 

step 1;  re-read the title to this very thread

(can you do that?...read?)

so what it says is...

Are you ready for this?

FLASH SALE US GAMES FOR 5$

are you getting this?

Games...for 5$!!

Then theres this big long list of games for, thats rite, Youve guessed it..5$ and under!!

amazing, i know huh?!

Step 2 : now look Real closely at that list ?

are you looking? 

notice anything out of ordinary in that list of games for 5$?

I say again, notice anything out of the ordinary in that list of games for 5$?

ill give you a hint,

Spoiler Alert: theres a game for 26$ in a list of games for 5$...

did you get any of that?

be honest, you probably didnt

and thats fine

The only thing you got right was yes, sony has discounts and yes, its not part of this current sale...but why would it even be included in the topic then, Hence the intended sarcasm of my original post

• Like 2