PSNP Interviews: OhDearGodRun

Wavergray

Just now, CjShai said:

Good interview @OhDearGodRun, well written. Great to see another gamer not interested in completion, best of luck in your future endeavours.

Thanks man! And yeah, I just like playing games. I want to get out of the mindset where I won't play a game if it has really hard trophies. I don't know why I do that, since I really don't care about completion, but difficult trophies and missable sometimes turn me off. I just need to sit down, and play games for the gameplay, story, characters, or whatever.

Just now, BlueDragonRR said:

This was a great read. I used to be a big Yu-Gi-Oh fan. Been away from it for years and trying to wrap my head around all the changes was enough to let sleeping dogs lie.

Yeah, like the entire game is different. It's weird, and I don't really like it. 

@OhDearGodRun I love your definition of meaning of life. That shit should be on a T-shirt or a motivational poster!

My favorite Yu-Gi-Oh card is probably Black Luster Soldier followed by Cosmo Queen and Dark Magician. I also love Red eyes B. Dragon and Change of Heart (love the artwork). Jerry Bean Man is so random! Lol. But great choice; I don't judge. ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

@OhDearGodRun I love your definition of meaning of life. That shit should be on a T-shirt or a motivational poster!

My favorite Yu-Gi-Oh card is probably Black Luster Soldier followed by Cosmo Queen and Dark Magician. I also love Red eyes B. Dragon and Change of Heart (love the artwork). Jerry Bean Man is so random! Lol. But great choice; I don't judge. ;)

I honestly just made that definition up on the spot, but thanks!

There's also of course Marshmallon and Where Arf Thou (Which sucks, but that pun though)

Ro0yeva.jpg?1SKgPaDQ.png?1 

• Like 1

@OhDearGodRun Yeah I, too, likes the old goat format of Yu-Gi-Oh! (dueling way back before all of this synchro and link summoning stuff) since I found it to be the best way to play. Nowadays I still pay the game, but all of the different cards that Konami make seem as though they are running out of ideas.

• Like 1