[EU] PS Store: Easter sale with 500+ discounted items (350+ for PS4)

HusKy

I already own a lot of stuff from the sale and currently haven't added anything in my cart yet. I'm still hesitant about Dreamfall Chapters and Thimbleweed Park, though. They look interesting but they're still a little expensive but I might still pick those two up.

Man, the sale for Vita games is really poor. Why even bother including them at all if you're going to put this little effort into it?

But yeah, I guess overall the sale isn't bad. I'm definitely going to get Enter The Gungeon; I've been meaning to buy it for a while. I'm probably going to get the season pass for Batman: The Enemy Within too. It's always funny to me when they put those on sale even before the last episode is out. :P

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm probably going to get the season pass for Batman: The Enemy Within too. It's always funny to me when they put those on sale even before the last episode is out. :P

I'm more surprised to see Telltale's Batman Bundle for 1€ less than Batman The Enemy Within on it's own. That's just crazy. I won't buy Enemy Within at this price...

But i got Minecraft Story Mode Season Two (Bundle Season 1 + 2 very cheap too) and Guardians of the Galaxies :).

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Man, the sale for Vita games is really poor. Why even bother including them at all if you're going to put this little effort into it?

But yeah, I guess overall the sale isn't bad. I'm definitely going to get Enter The Gungeon; I've been meaning to buy it for a while. I'm probably going to get the season pass for Batman: The Enemy Within too. It's always funny to me when they put those on sale even before the last episode is out. :P

last episode of Batman is out 27/03 ! If you care about your fastest completion time. Also i agree i was looking out for visual novels on Vita and sadly there was none :(

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I'm more surprised to see Telltale's Batman Bundle for 1€ less than Batman The Enemy Within on it's own. That's just crazy. I won't buy Enemy Within at this price...

Yeah, it's still quite expensive for what it is, but I'd say it's worth it. I rather enjoyed the first reason.

5 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Guess I may actually Doom? :thinking:

You're thinking about playing a AAA western game? I never thought I'd see the day. :P But yeah, Doom (2016) is great. One of the best first person shooters this generation, although it has multiplayer trophies. Unless of course you're talking about the original Doom, and if so, disregard everything I just said. :giggle:

1 minute ago, DarkSoleride said:

last episode of Batman is out 27/03 ! If you care about your fastest completion time. Also i agree i was looking out for visual novels on Vita and sadly there was none :(

I always play these kinds of games when all of the episodes are out, and since I have the season pass now, I'll definitely play it when episode 5 releases. And yeah, it's a shame. There are a lot of games on the platform they could discount but I guess they just don't care enough.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

You're thinking about playing a AAA western game? I never thought I'd see the day. :P But yeah, Doom (2016) is great. One of the best first person shooters this generation, although it has multiplayer trophies. Unless of course you're talking about the original Doom, and if so, disregard everything I just said. :giggle:

Of course, why would you doubt an AAA player like me? :awesome: 

I played the original Doom too much, lol :awesome: That's pretty much the only reason why I consider it, since it's Doom and DLCs are included xD 

• Like 1

Go for Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut people, it's only €3 and a cool puzzle game which just has had a sequel released!

Many fun games, though I'm going to try to not buy a lot of stuff as I've still got my backlog, and I want to buy Q.U.B.E. 2, and Assassin's Creed Rogue has just been released on PS4.

More than +500 games on discount and suprinsigly nothing that interests me at all ?

On 21/03/2018 at 1:55 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Just a few casual and common games on Vita on sale , not a single JRPG i believe or VN to make me interest ?

On 22-3-2018 at 1:31 AM, IBadDriverI said:

Looking for easy plats but to lazy to go through the whole sale and check every game by yourself ???

No problem i have the right one for you SIR  ?:facepalm:

Besides being easy, which of those are really worth our time?