PSA: Adventure Time/Finn Games Delisting 3/31/2018

Kishnabe

13 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Investigations is pretty fun mystery point and click. Certainly more interesting if you are a fan of the show.

The Little Acre is also a great game. Short and beautiful. Also of the point and click variety. To each their own, but it's a shame to skip out on a pretty good game, specially if you are a fan of the genre. Come to think of it, most of these games are quite short.

I know little acre as a quick and easy Platinum game with multiple lists so that's why I avoid it. I know I'm not missing anything by skipping it, other than easy plat. It never looked appealing anyways.

20 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Why? As long as you buy them before they are delisted you are fine. They are in your library forever (or at least until Sony decides to shut down the download servers for whatever system), even if they are delisted. 

It's when you decide to get the games AFTER they are delisted.

19 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

Game sharing is illegal on psnprofiles? But why? I of course never have gameshared but for curiosity sake's,why?

It's against Sony's ToS. It also creates a huge liability if people start sharing accounts on the site when something goes wrong, i.e. accounts get stolen and such. (We allow physical game trading, for reference. A stolen game worth twenty bucks is a lot less risk than an account with hundreds of dollars of content)

Group accounts are allowed, though they are frowned upon, and you won't get banned for sharing accounts with your real life best friend or brother or whatever. You just can't arrange it via this site. (Someone will correct me if I'm mistaken)

Investigations was alright, but the combat was absolute garbage. I played it on PS Now. The dungeon crawler one is alright, was also playing that on Ps Now. Guess I’ll either have to buy it digital or physical finally if I want to continue. 

The Zelda one is great, best of the bunch. Got the Vita version. Wish they had done a physical copy of it at the time though. Even if $1 is a steal. Need to finish the game some time. xP 

On 2018-03-25 at 10:34 PM, mako-heart said:

license expired or whatever. same with transformers games.

TMNT as well iirc 

29 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Total n00b question:

If it's delisted, does that mean I'll still be able to download it after 3/31 if I've already purchased it?

Yes. Nothing is ever removed from your download list once purchased. Exceptions to this are so rare and specialized that they're not really worth mentioning here.

You can even still purchase delisted content in many cases by purchasing a code from a third party (e.g., GameStop).

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LadyFinesse95 said:

Are we still able to play that game if you bought this game two days ago or not?

As long as you bought it before it was delisted, you can download and play it from your download list at anytime that you want.

Edited by lordzeze

15 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Really? Every single news site says it's no longer downloadable, unless you do some third-party crap or whatever. I'd rather play one of the countless PC remakes lol.

Just speaking from my own experience lol. Delisted games still work for me *Shrugs*

I own "Explore the dungeon because I don't know" on disc but this game crashes alot making the game not that worthwhile to play.

Just want to inform you guys that you first check some reviews before purchasing games from this awesome franchise :)! 

29 minutes ago, A1rPun said:

I own "Explore the dungeon because I don't know" on disc but this game crashes alot making the game not that worthwhile to play.

Just want to inform you guys that you first check some reviews before purchasing games from this awesome franchise :)! 

explore the dungeon average plat time is 40 hours in good circumstances but yes there's listings that crashing can happen :(. currently it waits in my drawer with the rest of my unplayed ps3 games.

mostly feel bad for others who can't seem to get the other games (at least one is gone forever). others can still be found in physical form through ebay, gamestop or amazon.

Edited by kingdrake2

I just got Investigatons PS3 and PS4 and nameless Kingdom. Cost me $60 but before I got the PS4 version I looked on my EU account since I have credit on there I couldn't find it. Live in NZ hence an additional EU account. So if it's not available make an NZ account it's still on there just really expensive.