Camp Wannalottaplat

Hey Toogie, not seeing the first game I mentioned I was going to play on my list and I remember you even replied thanking me for the link since it's a Steam game.

I'll go ahead and link Umineko When They Cry - Answer Arcs again though since I don't think you want to crash your browser looking for it on my profile.  The image on the top right there should work for the post.

• Like 1

@malachi1987, I'm in cabin 3 with you. I'm pretty cool sometimes.

@Psy-Tychist, here are my recommendations... I put some games in multiple categories because they fit in multiple categories:
Go Hiking - Severed (almost entirely outdoors), Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (several people are doing this... myself included), Hue (there are many outdoors "levels" in this game), Atelier Rorona (nearly all dungeons are outdoor areas)
Make Something - FFXIII (due to the insane amounts of weapons crafting you have to do), Atelier Rorona (one of the main things you do is make things through alchemy)
Tell a Ghost Story - Whispering Willows (it's all about interacting with ghosts... and it's one of my favorite indie games)

Get Tested - FFXIII (you have to compete the Titan Trials and get 5 stars for all of the Cieth Stones, which is a pain in the ass)
Make Friends - Amnesia: Memories (technically you're making boyfriends, but that counts too, right?), Child of Light (you are friendless at the beginning and acquire about 5 or 6 friends along the way), Atelier Rorona (Rorona is a friend to everyone!)

Survive - Severed (you have to pick up monster pieces in order to unlock various skills that are needed to beat the game), Atelier Rorona (you need to collect very specific items in order to advance the story/not get a game over)

Be A Hermit - Back to Bed (entire game is a puzzle)
Learn Something - Back to Bed (you are immersed in Dali and Escher-esque art, so it's kind of like an art lesson)
Bonus - Atelier Rorona (there's a scene where all the girls take a vacation to the lake), Amnesia: Memories (You take a couple vacation-esque trips in this game)

Edited by eigen-space

47 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Hey Toogie, not seeing the first game I mentioned I was going to play on my list and I remember you even replied thanking me for the link since it's a Steam game.

I'll go ahead and link Umineko When They Cry - Answer Arcs again though since I don't think you want to crash your browser looking for it on my profile.  The image on the top right there should work for the post.

I remembered that I thanked you for it, when I first saw it, but I must have overlooked it when I was working on adding your games. 

So i've been rethinking about my picks and i want to finish more games i have started already so new list @Toogie53:

Get Tested: Grid 2 (51% towards Plat)

Currently playing that and every race is a test as i must win each for a trophy. Often races also demand to be faster than a certain time. Sometimes against AI sometimes without.

Learn Something: God of War III (54%)

We learn that there are no more gods on Olymp these days thanks to our favorite Ghost of Sparta :D

Lake: Bioshock 2 PS3 (88%)

Run through a city underwater, sometimes through the ocean self :)

Shoot Something: Thief PS3 (30%)

Play Hide and Seek using your bow to shoot off lights seems perfect for this category...

Hiking: Far Cry Primal (17%)

Running around in 10 000 BCE is kinda fun and funny alike. I'm out in the sun at all times...

GoW3 could've been Tested too since i failed the first boss last time on Titan but since now i know a glitch to get Maxed Health, Magic and Weapons right from the start it should be possible to beat :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

@SquidBaronet Do you mind switching with @Kent10201? Would like to have him in our cabin. It would be greatly appreciated. :) 

8 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Considering 6/10 people in Cabin 4 were pestered by me to join the event I'd think it's appropriate if I was there. If @SquidBaronet doesn't want to switch that's alright as well. Cabin 1 is just as cool. 1f60e.png

Uh, okay, sure. I don't mind. Me and Kent don't really get along anyways after the fact. Let's not talk about that, okay? I prefer to stay away from Edunstar's cabin for the entire summer camp. :ninja:

And if I do find any other games I could put in my list, I'll let you know, Toogie. :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jesaya815 said:

First this Girls only party and now you even wanna steal @Kent10201 from us? Looks like we're gonna need to have a tug of war, because I think he should stay with us :P 

x9ZKJ6y.gif

He belongs to us! And....

1 hour ago, SquidBaronet said:

Uh, okay, sure. I don't mind. Me and Kent don't really get along anyways after the fact. Let's not talk about that, okay? I prefer to stay away from Edunstar's cabin for the entire summer camp. :ninja:

And if I do find any other games I could put in my list, I'll let you know, Toogie. :)

Thanks! #4 Best cabin :D 

4 hours ago, eigen-space said:

@malachi1987, I'm in cabin 3 with you. I'm pretty cool sometimes.

@Psy-Tychist

3 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Same, but you are more than welcome to join me of an evening I will be bringing a couple of bottles of fine scotch,  a few cigars and my deck chair. Looking forward to laughing and taunting all those cabin 4 completionists in bed nice and early for the next day. ?

Seems cabin 3 is going to be the one watching all the shenanigans unfold as we casually ninja and get er done

This cabin war is getting too intense. I don't care where you put me. Oh, and Toogie, would you please check my last post and edit the games in the OP as it is not accurate anymore. I swapped out Lili: Child of Geos for Reverie and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance for Teslagrad.

1 minute ago, malachi1987 said:

Seems cabin 3 is going to be the one watching all the shenanigans unfold as we casually ninja and get er done

Please put me in here then, I'm rather comfortable with the casuals. (I hated those summer camp pranks in real life and not fond of that happening to me here.)

Edited by SquidBaronet

1 minute ago, SquidBaronet said:

This cabin war is getting too intense. I don't care where you put me. Oh, and Toogie, would you please check my last post and edit the games in the OP as it is not accurate anymore. I swapped out Lili: Child of Geos for Reverie and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance for Teslagrad.

Please put me in here then, I'm rather comfortable with the casuals. (I hated those summer camp pranks in real life and not fond of that happening to me here.)

And sadly it's only day 1 or 2 of pre camp... but come to the dark side, apparently we have scotch lol

• Like 2

So the trophy I was saving for last in GE2RB somehow popped (:bronze:Exploiting Weakness), even though I never used an elemental weapon :hmm:, which means I now have to find another one to save. The next candidates are :bronze: Visions of Dread and :silver: Far East Collection.

11 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I hope everyone in Cabin #4 likes cookies, as I baked a whole load of them for Cabin Motivation

*Checks cabin lists* yesss, made it to the right cabin :dance: . I like cookies.

11 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

Oh. You can name your cabin, if want like a team name. Cabin #1 could be the early birds or something. 

How about Summer Anime and Gaming for cabin #4?

11 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

@SquidBaronet Do you mind switching with @Kent10201? Would like to have him in our cabin. It would be greatly appreciated. :) 

I second this.

11 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Considering 6/10 people in Cabin 4 were pestered by me to join the event I'd think it's appropriate if I was there. If @SquidBaronet doesn't want to switch that's alright as well. Cabin 1 is just as cool. ?

You should take responsibility :awesome: .

10 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT ME IN THEIR CABIN?!?!

61f738231e168727b9ce8a6fac234e62.jpg

10 hours ago, Fidel said:

Damn straight. It's your fault I'm in this mess. :P

@Fidel exactly :highfive: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Dessane said:

Is Ethan coming to camp then :P 

Lol, how deliciously salacious. You can have a turn if you like, ?

2 hours ago, Dessane said:

As is tradition @Toogie53 I'm mixing my list a little :P Can I move Dying Light to Sruvive and Bring in Blue Reflection as my Make Something for the event. I've been convinced by Eigen and CJ to check out Blue Reflection. Sorry mate

Good move, I think you will enjoy it, definitely one of the most enjoyable games I have played this year. There isn't even a grind post game. Great all around. I also suspect that the guide writer on here was a little zealous, I don't think any of the crafting mini quests for recipes are actually missable so enjoy. The most bizarre trophy seems to be the dark monster mini game, gotta love the Japanese for adding something completely random for no reason.

Has anyone played Atelier Firis : The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey, I understand it is one of the easiest (shortest) in the series. Is it any good ?. Can I bend it into the bonus game category ? 

Edited by cjshaitan