Camp Wannalottaplat

Just now, kingofbattle8174 said:

I will be certainly impressed if you do day 1. My third won't be too far behind, should be week one or so but day one would be a real stretch. It does not help I will be out of town thurs to monday for the holiday. So no gaming during that time, if I even bring my vita with me.

Understandable-- I also don't like gaming while on vacation :)

5 hours ago, eigen-space said:

I will say that my reputation increased three-fold and gained my first two followers after posting in the "Post a Picture of Yourself" topic.... after being somewhat active on here for three months prior. Go find that one and you can print it to decorate your cabin... there's a pretty cute dude with me in that picture /*let's see if my master distraction plan works*/

Damn it the moustache gets me everytime. Printed ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

CABIN #2, TEN-HUT!

While the rest of these cabins eat their girly no-bake cookies and play with their frilly anime dolls, we are going to WAR. We have ten weeks to whip you boys (and girls) into shape! I expect some ACTION out there. You think this is a game!? NO. THIS IS A VIDEO GAME. I want RESULTS. We got some tough competitors out there, and I don't want you going belly-up when push comes to shove! Now, SIT UP STRAIGHT, THUMBS ON THOSE JOYSTICKS, EYES ON THE TV SCREEN. WE GOT A WAR TO WIN.

I am ready.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ItsMeZack16 said:

I’ll try this out! No promises I will get all of these done but 3 months should be good!

Go hiking: theHunter: Call of the wild

Survive: Fallout 4

Get Tested: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

You are in! 

If there's still room I'd love to join this, just consider me late to the bus stop.

Just a quick question, if we are participating in another challenge at the same time, can a game(s) for that challenge (Assassin's Creed II, Darksiders II, and Last Rebellion - Summer Backlog Challenge) be used for this challenge?

Tried to pick a game for all categories but will definitely finish four of them, with the time frame hoping for at least 5 games beaten.

Make Friends:

S8396eb.png

Kingdom Hearts II - PS3: The entire game is based on making bonds of friendship as you traverse the different worlds of the Disney-verse.

Hanging out at the Lake:

S896c74.png

Nothing like taking a scenic canoe ride around a rather large lake looking for collectibles

Play a Sport:

S0e99ec.png

Playing in go-karts counts as a sport, right?

Go Hiking:

S1ac4a6.png

Played a bit of this game and there is a lot of walking, and different locals, so a bit of a sight-seeing tour

Shoot Something:

Sc2d69f.png

Using a bow to hunt and kill enemies while exploring a mysterious island.

Make Something:

S5be6a1.png

I saw this on someone else's list, I got it for free on PS+ and never played it, I think it is my only 'make something' game on my list other than Fallout 3 and New Vegas (another game I've had for a while and never played)

Learn Something:

Sb84bd4.png

Learning about the past - or so I've heard

Put on a Show:

Sfce5a1.png

You play as a puppet on a stage, think it fits

Tell a Ghost Story:

Se3f6ed.png

Quest through an underworld as Death himself

Get Tested:

S414f9d.png

Take a vacation to space and try to survive the hardest difficulty, also a contender for one of the games I've had on my system for the longest amount of time

Be a Hermit:

S7e981a.png

A nice relaxing puzzle game...not sure if this fits here

Survive:

Sf8ba9e.png

A haunted cabin in the woods, choices affect who lives or dies.

BONUS: Summer Vacation:

S86c9da.png

No summer would be complete without a road trip of some kind and one to save a kingdom? That sounds like the perfect way to spend the summer.

• Like 2

Ahhhhhh I really need to start coming on forums more, missed lots of chat!

But yay cabins!! I've been inspired by my fellow Cabin 3 folks, two of which have put down a game for every category, and decided to do the same as them! :P

I updated the original post with the new games (had to move some around to other categories to make it fit), but to make your life easier, all the previous games are still there, and here are the banner images and links to the trophy lists for each of the new ones (I couldn't work out how to make the images a link like you did so I just put the image and the link side by side to reduce your work load):

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ItsMeZack16 said:

I don't know how I am going to do since this is my first time I am trying to tackle platinums for an event! Can't wait to start!

I bet you do well. Having a goal makes a lot of difference in how you approach a game and how much BS you will put up with when things get boring/hard etc.

@BlazzingWind I'm getting you added. I'll update @Kristycism directly afterwards. You should see those in the next few minutes. 

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BlazzingWind said:

Be a Hermit:

S7e981a.png

A nice relaxing puzzle game...not sure if this fits here

This will fit but probably not in the way you're thinking. Let me know what you think at the end of it. 

46 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

(I couldn't work out how to make the images a link like you did so I just put the image and the link side by side to reduce your work load):

Double-click them :) Also, that did reduce the workload, so thank you!

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 1

I have some additions to my current list :) (Also thanks to @eigen-space!) 

Make Friends: Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland - You get endings depending on your affection to some of the characters 

Make Something: Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book - Well, being an alchemist includes making a lot of stuff! 

Survive: Yomawari: Night Alone  - Need to collect items to survive :highfive:

Edited by Izul
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Seems I have competition for Day 1 pops.... hmm... better make sure I can complete 3 of mine on Day 1 :D 

Are we having a Day 1 completion competition? If so, prepare yourself for some challenge. I'm currently sitting on 2, working on at least a third and have a super short on the day of.

33 minutes ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Are we having a Day 1 completion competition? If so, prepare yourself for some challenge. I'm currently sitting on 2, working on at least a third and have a super short on the day of.

I think max I could get Day 1 is 4... 

Zestiria is prepped, Blue Reflection is almost prepped, and could probably prep Abzu, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, or The Unfinished Swan...

18 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I think max I could get Day 1 is 4... 

Zestiria is prepped, Blue Reflection is almost prepped, and could probably prep Abzu, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, or The Unfinished Swan...

Abzu takes 2 hours maximum, you could definitely get that done in a day.....wait, why am I helping the enemy? :jaymon:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kent said:

Abzu takes 2 hours maximum, you could definitely get that done in a day.....wait, why am I helping the enemy? :jaymon:

Despite being competitive, I prefer to take things slow and enjoy my games. So it'll probably take me quite a bit longer :P 

13 minutes ago, Kent said:

Seems you're a traitor to every team you join. Obviously it's just in your nature :P

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Despite being competitive, I prefer to take things slow and enjoy my games. So it'll probably take me quite a bit longer :P 

Even then it'll only take you 3 hours, it's extremely short. :P

5 minutes ago, Dessane said:

Seems you're a traitor to every team you join. Obviously it's just in your nature :P

If only you were on the forums during Survivor last summer. You would've seen the origins of my traitorous behavior. Just ask @Walt the Dog:awesome:

• Like 1

Can I do two Survive category? If I can I want to change theHunter: call of the wild game to Dead Island Riptide as a survive game and I also want to include the original Dead Island

Here's the images for the games :) 

Sa844ee.png

S73bd46.png

Edited by ItsMeZack16
Changed My Games
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ItsMeZack16 said:

Can I do two Survive category? If I can I want to change theHunter: call of the wild game to Dead Island Riptide as a survive game and I also want to include the original Dead Island

Here's the images for the games :) 

Sa844ee.png

S73bd46.png

You could use one for the bonus game as it’s set on a holiday island. ?

• Like 1