Camp Wannalottaplat

14 hours ago, fishy10101 said:

Greetings fellow campers, I've been away from my PS4 for a little while but now that I'm back I'm going to attempt to tackle The Witcher 3! 

I see some other campers going for this and I was curious about a few things, I've already mid way through a playthrough and I'm sure I have missed Gwent cards and I'm not playing on Death March difficulty yet, would it be smarter to complete the current run and attempt anything else on NewGame+ or just restart?

Good to see a few attempting Kingdom Hearts, I'd try myself but Chain Of Memories is looking a little daunting I may leave those for another event or something.

Happy Platting!

I played it a bit before a couple years ago, but I was not far into the game at all and since so much time had gone by, I just started over on Death March. I'm going to see if I can do it all in one playthrough. However, I'm not very far in so I don't know how much of a pain Death March is. Most guides are saying to do two playthroughs. But I've heard it is possible with just one. 

7 hours ago, Caju_94 said:

@Toogie53

I noticed that in your last update (Cabin #5), my Senran Kagura is still at ~80%. Just to warn you I already got the Platinum. Thanks! ;)

I'll make sure that gets updated today. I will make sure everything for 1-5 is caught up going into the weekend. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, congrats :yay: . Now that you've beaten the Sephiroth of gummi ships, good luck with the actual Seph.

If you're worried about Critical, don't be. You get 50 AP + a bunch of abilities from the start (including 2 Lucky, Lucky abilities, those will increase the drop rate of consumables and synthesis materials) and Sora does more damage, which offsets the reduced HP and HP boosts. In terms of damage taken, it didn't feel any different compared to Proud.

I'm more worried about the skateboard tricks, the minigames, the data org battles and satisfying the mushroom XIII.  That's why it's not officially on my list yet, but I'm sure the questions I've asked will help those who do have it on theirs.  Proud and critical are nothing compared to fury difficulty in Muramasa Rebirth (and I know someone here is nuts enough to have that on their list, it's been sitting at 80% for a long time for me).  Anything that lets me grind if I need it is doable with patience.  I've still got level grinding and maxing my drive forms on my beginner run though.

In other news, I have moved and just need to get the rest of my stuff here and hook up the game consoles.  My utilities are all running and my furniture and most of my stuff is here now.  I'll see if I can get the 360 hooked up and play Valiant Hearts too.  Been meaning to eventually start knocking out some of the 360 backlog.  But once I'm totally done I'll have more time for gaming again.  Definitely liking my new place so far and it's way closer to work and major shopping areas.

Cabins 6-9 were updated last night. Next update will likely be Monday as Im cuttin' work early today to go camping in the mountains this weekend with my kid and his scout group. I'll be back late Sunday if I haven't been eaten by a bear or got lost in the woods... Weather looks iffy so could be a looooong wet weekend. :rolleyes:

Edited by donut_plz
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

Cabins 6-9 were updated last night. Next update will likely be Monday as Im cuttin' work early today to go camping in the mountains this weekend with my kid and his scout group. I'll be back late Sunday if I haven't been eaten by a bear or got lost in the woods... Weather looks iffy so could be a looooong wet weekend. :rolleyes:

Have fun! Hopefully you can stay dry. That's the most important when in crap weather.

I think I just need to accept that Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance is irrevocably glitched for me. Everything in the Reports/Journal says it's 100%, and yet the trophy for 100% everything has not popped. I've replayed the Secret Portals, beat the ending again to get the secret ending, got all the items, commands, recipes, spirits, treasures, links, files, game records AND YET ? nothing. And I don't know that I have the heart (ba-dum bum tsss) to start the game over for a third time. 

Damn you Record Keeper. Damn you to heck.

1 hour ago, Toogie53 said:

I updated our overall game count and DAMN! 212 games have been crossed off our backlogs! That's so good. 35 just this past week! Also, I got cabins 1-5 updated so they are current as of today. I probably won't make updates over the weekend, so we'll see what happens by Monday with everyone. 

Unfortunately, I'm not updated yet :(  (Cabin #5)

Edited by Izul

I want to add LittleBigPlanet 2 to my list for the Tell a Ghost Story Category... the dream world is supernatural enough i think :P  plus it is a scary adventure as the Negativitron wants to destroy the entire world and I am the only one who can stop it :D

I have been busy last year getting the online stuff (no dlc included) so all i have left right now is acing all levels and collecting most of the prize bubbles although i have all which require 3 or 4 people and i think half amount of those for 2 players :) ... and i was busy today... i aced 10 levels in a row using the save online backup trick and continued until level 16 of 30 so far :) ... picked up a few prize bubbles alongside too...

LittleBigPlanet 2 is 88% towards the Platinum :)

• Like 1

this will be a selfish post as I'm trying to stay organized and possibly add sniper 1 to my list...

make friends - life is strange...

play a sport - skate 3...

shoot something - borderlands pre-sequel...

learn something - assassin's creed chronicles trilogy...

put on a show - manhunt...

get tested - wolfenstein ii : new colossus... 

survive - bulletstorm...

bonus - bully...

remaining categories :

hang out at the lake...

go hiking...

make something...

tell a ghost story...

be a hermit...

gonna see if sniper : ghost warrior fits into go hiking...sniper 2 was mostly outdoors with plenty of stealthy travel so perhaps 1 is similar...pending...self-conversation > complete... 

Edited by ProfBambam55

No problem on the selfish post. I might do the same later. I'm subbed to PSnow at the moment and thinking i should try to finish off the games I started for that a long time ago when I did a trial. I've also been trading games and stuff. If I'm borrowing something, I feel like I should make it a priority. I'm really liking what I have in my list already, but I might rework the whole thing.

Edited by Toogie53

4 hours ago, Yen-Pop said:

I think I just need to accept that Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance is irrevocably glitched for me. Everything in the Reports/Journal says it's 100%, and yet the trophy for 100% everything has not popped. I've replayed the Secret Portals, beat the ending again to get the secret ending, got all the items, commands, recipes, spirits, treasures, links, files, game records AND YET ? nothing. And I don't know that I have the heart (ba-dum bum tsss) to start the game over for a third time. 

Damn you Record Keeper. Damn you to heck.

Well I don't think that I can help you sadly despite having completed it just a few days ago. My last remaining % were in combat and once I S-ranked all tournaments the trophy chain started popping. So... if you are really certain that your journal says 100% for everything it really does seem to be an error :(  For me the game records were the biggest b**ch. Are you sure that every entry has the mickey head behind it? That's where I had to grind a lot, link attacks and especially free flow kills (where I never would've expected something missing, but I needed to kill enemies from a horizontal pole).

• Like 1

After an extremely busy week, I finally have an update: 

Hang Out at the Lake: Rayman Legends - 97% 

Make Something: Assassins Creed Origins - 7% 

Survive: Fallout Shelter - :platinum:

No progress percentage wise in Rayman, but I have been keeping up with my challenges every day and am nearly done. I'm around two weeks away from finishing it if I only get golds, but hopefully I can sneak some diamonds in as well to cut down the time. 

I've slowly been making progress in AC Origins throughout the week and have been thoroughly enjoying it. It's really beautiful and gameplay is fun as always but the PS4 fan makes it sound like it's about to combust while running it. January can't come soon enough so I can get my KH PS4 Pro. 

Most of my time this week was spent starting and platinuming Fallout Shelter. In short, holy hell this game is addicting. When i started it I planned not to use time skip but I found myself getting extremely bored. When I finally decided to give it a try the game became a blast. I had two back to back 10 hour sessions this week simply because i couldn't put it down. I wanted to play AC Origins, but couldn't stop. xD I would've had this three days ago but that stupid raider trophy took forever because of how low the event rate is. I highly recommend it to everyone (with time skip).

This week should be completely clear schedule wise so I'm looking forward to hopefully tearing through AC Origins and getting the platinum by the end of the week. Only time will tell. 

Also, I've officially earned my badge for the event. :D Now to finish the other 10. :awesome:

• Like 4

On 21/06/2018 at 2:18 PM, cjshaitan said:

Congrats, I keep putting off The Inpatient but I really want to do it. Did you enjoy it ?

I think it's a good experience. When I say experience I mean it- there's no puzzles or much to do- just walking and choosing dialogue options. Could have been better but still not bad. 

5 hours ago, Jens said:

Well I don't think that I can help you sadly despite having completed it just a few days ago. My last remaining % were in combat and once I S-ranked all tournaments the trophy chain started popping. So... if you are really certain that your journal says 100% for everything it really does seem to be an error :(  For me the game records were the biggest b**ch. Are you sure that every entry has the mickey head behind it? That's where I had to grind a lot, link attacks and especially free flow kills (where I never would've expected something missing, but I needed to kill enemies from a horizontal pole).

Everything, even in the completion section for story, combat, and items. When I beat the game again for the secret ending, it said I was at 99%, so the only other thing I can think of is Julius - but everything I've read makes it seem like he's not necessary for the platinum. That obnoxious battle may be my last hope! ?

UPDATE:

One more platinum is in the books for Cabin #3. I dove (literally) into nineteenth century London and the Industrial Revolution to score Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate as the platinum for learn something. I also have the Jack the Ripper DLC so I think I’ll complete that and go for the 100% before moving onto the next game. 

That puts me at 7/13 completed for the summer, over half way there to the full merit badge belt.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

Giving a heads up that my progress might stall as I am in the process of moving. Have to be out of the apartment by 6/30 and the projected move in date (7/7) for the new place has been moved without giving us an actual date for move in. Kinda frustrated and will likely be without useable internet connection for a week or more.

Wanted to post this now so that y'all didn't think I abandoned the event.

Keep trucking along Cabin 7 ;)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BlazzingWind said:

Giving a heads up that my progress might stall as I am in the process of moving. Have to be out of the apartment by 6/30 and the projected move in date (7/7) for the new place has been moved without giving us an actual date for move in. Kinda frustrated and will likely be without useable internet connection for a week or more.

Wanted to post this now so that y'all didn't think I abandoned the event.

Keep trucking along Cabin 7 ;)

Good luck with your move!  I hope they can give you a date soon since you'll need to schedule your utilities being moved and possibly also movers and in the summer you definitely need to schedule as far in advance as possible. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Good luck with your move!  I hope they can give you a date soon since you'll need to schedule your utilities being moved and possibly also movers and in the summer you definitely need to schedule as far in advance as possible. 

Thank you! Still waiting to hear back from the landlord about how long of a wait we are gonna have. We are going to be moving everything ourselves so thankfully no movers needed (hopefully)