Camp Wannalottaplat

On 6/30/2018 at 1:42 AM, ladynadiad said:

Hide contents

I was mad at Chloe from when she pushed Max to ignore Kate's call.  I also despised how she kept shoving Max's lack of contact in her face when communication is a two way street.  She could have written, called, texted or emailed Max too.  If Max failed to leave her new address and changed number and didn't provide that to Chloe, then that's another story and I'd think it would have been mentioned.  Chloe was just fixated on herself and how she feels and if she actually tried to give a damn, she probably wouldn't have had her life go to shit.

I did like Kate and was sad that I failed to save her.  But if you sacrifice Chloe it does save her since Nathan is arrested for shooting Chloe in that ending and Mr. Jefferson gets arrested too, so the viral video probably never happens and pretty much every bad thing that week doesn't happen.  I liked Joyce and Warren too.  I also think that for all that David was a bit of an ass, his heart was in the right place and he'd be a good man if he tried harder to express how he feels.  Get rid of Nathan, Mr. Jefferson and Victoria and that town isn't too bad of a place really.

Spoiler

I thought the video about Kate went viral before Max arrived, so it still would've happened :hmm: .

On 7/1/2018 at 3:01 AM, Cassylvania said:

I won't post my full updated list until tomorrow, but that at least knocks out five games this month. I was hoping to finish Dark Souls, but I'm just not feeling it. For KH, I guess I'm at a standstill. I can't beat Cloud and I'm too lazy to level up, so I guess I'll just go beat the final boss. I'm really glad I don't have to do all the gummi ship missions because they're a pain in the ass to build. I hope they gave us a better interface in KH2.

For the fight against Cloud blocking/dodging is important when he uses consecutive Sonic Blades. And yeah, the interface during gummi ship missions is completely different compared to the first game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:
  Hide contents

I thought the video about Kate went viral before Max arrived, so it still would've happened :hmm: .

Spoiler

It doesn't seem to have.  Max arrived about a month ago, so there would have been time for people to stop caring.  Also in episode 1, if you looked at Kate's slate all the insults were about her being religious.  In episode 2 they referred to the video.  The timing wasn't given, but the video seemed to have gone up between episode 1 and 2.  Nathan would have been arrested not long after Chloe was shot since the gunshot likely would have drawn David into that bathroom to find Nathan crying on the ground and Chloe dead.

3 minutes ago, Fidel said:

Forgot to post here.. Another Plat for Cabin #4: Steins;Gate. It was fantastic. One thing I forgot to mention everywhere else, is just how many times I must have listened to "Open The Eyes." :lol: My total playtime was 45 hours, most likely due to sitting in the main menu and letting the opening play so many times. :/

Nice, congrats :yay: . I wanted to like this post, but it turns out I'm out of likes (again <_<) , so you'll get one tomorrow.

• Like 1

Just now, Jens said:

I advanced one in your name. You owe me.

Uh thanks, you can unlike it tomorrow to get your like back :awesome: .

5 minutes ago, Fidel said:

Lol. Thanks. 25 just isn't enough..

I agree, too bad it can't be increased. Would've been a nice feature for premiums.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Uh thanks, you can unlike it tomorrow to get your like back :awesome: .

Immediately. I need them all, my precioussss :holy::P 

But to not drift into offtopic too much I think I found in Yakuza what other people found in GTA. Its just that pure, dumb enjoyment to jerk around the town, I'm actually quite surprised. Once you date Goromi you know that you are playing a winner.

And because sometimes my girlfriend has more patience for obscure minigames than me she even learned mahjongg in the process :D So I think I'll correct my prediction from "not gonna happen" to "well... seems doable" :P 

@Toogie53 could you add Criminal Girls Invite Only to my list for the category Tell a Ghost Story? The game takes place in Hell and the goal is to through to reformation program to atone for their sins in order to get out of Hell. Here's the image with the link.

S166eac.png

It's currently at 71%.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Hey all. Kind of sick today and not feeling great. I called into work and have been sleeping a bit extra and playing some PS4. I will probably do updates later today, but if not, I promise tomorrow.

No rush on the updates, just focus on feeling better.  Health comes first.

I guess I'll say my update now.

I spent most evenings last week working on Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. While funny and nostalgic at first, I was pretty tired of it by the end of episode 3. I am at the end of the final episode now. All I have to do is get the high score on two video games within the game to get my awesomeness level to the maximum. I gave up for today though because I am not handling being frustrated well. 

I also picked Riptide GP2 back up this morning. I earned a few stars and was about to call it quits, but I decided to just keep going and I ended up wrapping the whole thing up. Platinum is in the bag.  

Other than that, I played the Witcher and a bit more of Borderlands but not a ton of significant progress to report. 

• Like 3

Pretty productive weekend :) I finished up Blue Reflection, it was good fun and kind of scratched that Persona itch but I really do need to sort out a way to play 4 Golden at some point. I also jumped back into Kingdom Hearts final mix as it will be my #50 Plat I startd up my proud playthrough yesterday and got to Halloween town before I got sick of it and took a break. During that break I plugged away at Valiant Hearts which is a great game, not too sure why I dropped it ages ago.

• Like 2

Update:

Take a Hike:La05413.png

Cleared the story and I tried to do the Rank Challenge and Bounty Quest only to get blown away

fe305b33719e6144391b381f9b4b448014908280

Now I`am going to find my old pal Big Metal Dogoo to well Kill him a 100 times or so to reach a high level like LV 200 or 999.

Trophy progress 17%

• Like 1

Late night Cabin 7 Plat rolling in! Tales from the Borderlands and my bonus game complete! I wasn't sure I was going to like this one when it started but I ended up really enjoying it. Next up is either The Show 18 or Mulaka. I'm 9 trophies away from 2500 and I'm trying to decide between 'PETA's been informed of your behavior' in Mulaka, 'Git Gud' in The Show orrrr  I repeat my first trophy of 'I am Batman' with the Return to Arkham series. It would have been fun to make all the milestones Batman related...too late for that but I guess I'll sleep on it. Good night all!

• Like 1

On 7/1/2018 at 3:40 PM, NetEntity said:

Jak II: Finished the story, and currently sitting at 115 orbs thanks to collecting all area orbs and fully doing first two race challenges. Class 3 was a bitch to Gold, and I'm not looking forward to Class 1, or the reverse tracks... Maybe I'll try gun courses next to switch things up, since I need about 20 more orbs to unlock the reverse... -shudder- Either way, almost there...

i enjoyed those races, if i could i'd do them LOL

Alright! Updates are done. Looks like Cabin #3 snuck back into the lead percentage-wise. Cabin #1 is leading based on number of games completed. Cabins #2 and # 9 are both hot on their trails. Please let me know if I missed any updates to your games or anything like that. Thanks for being patient while I was feeling under the weather yesterday.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Alright! Updates are done. Looks like Cabin #3 snuck back into the lead percentage-wise. Cabin #1 is leading based on number of games completed. Cabins #2 and # 9 are both hot on their trails. Please let me know if I missed any updates to your games or anything like that. Thanks for being patient while I was feeling under the weather yesterday.

Glad to hear you're feeling better :)

I think my swaps from a page or two back got missed - I was swapping Beyond Eyes for Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy, and Brothers for Zero Time Dilemma.

1 hour ago, Toogie53 said:

Cabins 6 - 9 are updated as well. Cabin 9 is coming on strong after a great weekend of completions!!

• Like 1