Collecting 20 Legendary Outfits and Weapons.

Skogspyssling

6 hours ago, Sarid_One said:

I think the trophies are a little bit buggy. I got the weapon trophy after a team came back from a quest, and they don´t collect a legendary weapon and the stats say i have 12 weapons.

I keept all of my weapons and outfits. 

Similar thing happened to me.  They collected a legendary weapon recipe, but no actual legendary weapon and it popped.  Sadly the outfit one didn't pop for me, and they actually had brought a legendary outfit back.

Idk how accurate the stats page is, but be aware that selling/scrapping a legendary piece of gear subtracts from the total on the stats page. Hopefully, the trophy count is different than the stat page.

Edit: Got to 20 legendary outfits on the stats page and the trophy did not pop. I have not used any of the time manipulation cheese, so I'm not sure why it didn't pop.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

Yeah I'm quite confident it's 20 unique legendary weapons and outfits.

I didn't do any kind of time or save manipulation and only ever played one vault and both of the trophies popped when I got my 20th unique legendary. I didn't sell or scrap any of the ones I got either but I doubt that matters.

Seems like the weapon and armor recipes (legendary) also counts toward the trophies in my case, both unlocked on 13. I've already read so much different things that I don't know how this trophy even counts toward this.

Extra info is I did alot of quests and collected alot of legendary weapon/armor recipes. Build only 1 or 2 legendary weapons/armors, everything else dropped in quests or lunchboxes (but most quest related).

So if you're on your road to 100 quests, these trophies should be near to pop too.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 5:47 AM, sepheroithisgod said:

Edit: Got to 20 legendary outfits on the stats page and the trophy did not pop. I have not used any of the time manipulation cheese, so I'm not sure why it didn't pop.

Don't lose hope. Mine's popped at 25 weapons and 31 outfits. No time manipulation too.

3 hours ago, VLAAMINGK_N1 said:

Seems like the weapon and armor recipes (legendary) also counts toward the trophies in my case, both unlocked on 13. I've already read so much different things that I don't know how this trophy even counts toward this.

I think it's just buggy. Seems like an actual trophy pop when reached an exact 20 counts for either weapons or outfits are really rare.

I got my Weapon Legendary Trophy when the stats said 11, so am guessing you can scrap weapons without it negating the trophy, however it still being such a low number I assume how you get them (Quests, Lunchboxes, Crafting) doesn't matter as it still counts, but no idea if they have to be unique as I seem to get lucky without getting doubles. Still need to get the armour one and am currently on 14.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/07/2018 at 10:00 AM, Sarge_Vita said:

Do the legendary schematics count towards the total as well, does anyone know, or do you have to actually have a weapon/armor piece be it found or crafted?

Thanks!

You have to actually craft/obtain them, as once I finished crafting a legendary weapon and armour the trophies popped.

• Like 2

On 6/16/2018 at 1:58 AM, ObsiEez said:

- Disconnect from the Internet
- Load your Fallout Shelter Save (make sure to leave it opened when changing the date)

- Change the date to the first of the month and save it

- Go back and then change it to the 8th

- Open Fallout Shelter and claim your rewards

- Change date to the 15th

- Change date to the 22nd

- Change date to the 29th

- Change date to the 1st and confirm

- Change date to the 8th (to avoid confusing the game)

- repeat all steps from 3rd bullet

Any idea if this was patched? I can get the screen to claim all 7 rewards come up, but only the first one actually gives me any items. Plus, when I click on the lunchbox icon it says I need to be connected to the store.

Edit: Actually just got it to work, but I initially had to set my days to one behind yours (i.e. 7, 14, 21..), then switching to 1, 8, 15..

Edited by Aeir_

On 5/7/2018 at 3:51 PM, Xemik said:

That's really odd, because I checked today and my stats when the trophies popped were:

Legendary weapons: 19

Legendary outfits: 15

I wonder if this is cross-vault stats, because this is on my main one which I started with the PS+ dlc, but I tinkered with 4 or 5 others before dumping them.

Anyhow, I wish the 100 Objectives and 50 Raiders would be equally as kind. No idea how many objectives I've done, but my 170 population vault is only showing 30 Raider attacks. :(

Start a new vault and keep your raiders under 30. Every few minutes a random event takes place, if you have less than 30 dwellers, this can only be a fire, radroach and raiders. If you have more, there will also be mole rats, radscorpions,... So with less than 30 dwellers, random events have the same time frame but you’ll have 1 chance out of 3 it’ll be raiders.

Man, I must be so unlucky...... I just got the 100 quest trophy and cannot seem to get this trophy. I am up to 24 weapons and 21 outfits. Time to start crafting. These trophies seem awfully buggy and no set thing to make them pop. Time to start dropping population for the raider trophy.

18 hours ago, Gumby114 said:

Man, I must be so unlucky...... I just got the 100 quest trophy and cannot seem to get this trophy. I am up to 24 weapons and 21 outfits. Time to start crafting. These trophies seem awfully buggy and no set thing to make them pop. Time to start dropping population for the raider trophy.

It needs to be 20 unique items of each.  You probably have some duplicates of both and that is why the trophy hasn't popped yet.

I just got both of these trophies to pop.  

Weapons = 18 Unique

Outfits = 20 Unique

I remember having the 3x parrot equipped to a dweller while on a mission where I collected a Legendary Weapon.  Perhaps that accounts for why the weapons trophy popped early.  Otherwise, no issues with this game.  It was a fun Plat!

• Like 2

I finally got them. Seems like the counters are a bit buggy but I think they do go off of the unique legendary weapons. I got my 20 weapons with 25 (20 unique) and outfits with 23 (18 unique). I have no x3 animals either.

Edited by Gumby114