Trophophobia - Face your Fears (Thanks for playing!)

11 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Thanks, you're so efficient at updating ;)

I've heard some of the minigames in 3 are pretty crazy too, still looking forward to it though.

Yeah, I still don´t have the platinum because after some of the mini games you really Need a break. But the Story of the main game is really good so if you enjoyed the other two games this shouldn´t be a Problem :) 

• Like 2

@Lum1nous1 Congrats on the plat.  Team Pinhead are nearly at 50% of games completed, nice work guys and girls B)

@Willreaper41 That would be me.  I used my creepy stalking skills a few days ago to check all the profiles in the event and update accordingly

Thinking of changing my avatar for Halloween :hmm:  Also, I'm hoping everything is alright with @DoctorDrPepper as I've not seen him around for the past week.  Hoping that he's just busy with real life things and hasn't had anymore nasty encounters with slip'n'slides :P

• Like 1

Just a little update for Team Jaws:

Currently Playing: Game of Thrones
Should be done with this before Saturday.  I'm on the last two episodes now.

Close to being done with: Obduction
Despite still having 10 trophies, including the platinum left, it should only take about 4 hours to run through the last of them.  Plans to be done before this next week

Haven't Even Touched: Lithium: Inmate 39
No worries here, from what I've read, it's a quick 100%.  Under 3 hours.

Everything else is just kind of getting touched on here and there.

• Like 1

Seems like Team Jaws has been slacking... including me. Maybe I need to be the one to get the ball rolling more, haha. Just finished Shadow of the Colossus for my 50th plat, and am going to move on to some of the easier ones from my list now. Not sure if I'll be able to get the rest done in a month, but here goes nothing!

I've got a graphic I'm working on too for this challenge. Just need to get the layers on it sorted more and I'll be confident enough to post it as I complete the games.

• Like 3

Made some more progress with Toukiden, but don't think I'll be able to finish it in September. Need 34 more mitama and 3 masks. Current playtime is 192 hours, so I'll definitely exceed 200.

17 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Thinking of changing my avatar for Halloween :hmm: 

Oh nice, I might do that too. Maybe something involving a certain fleshy mask that @Kent likes so much :awesome: .

• Like 2

I had a lot of trouble with White Day at first, mainly because I couldn't figure out what I was doing. Starting easy and moving up though really cleared things up and should be easy now. Still can't stand that insane wailing background noise though...

Also ready to add my last couple games.

2-Skyrim VR

Bonus/13- Port Royale 3

• Like 1

All updates have been done on the spreadsheet and the first page :)  I hopefully haven't missed anything, but let me know if I have and I can get it fixed.

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh nice, I might do that too. Maybe something involving a certain fleshy mask that @Kent likes so much :awesome: .

That sounds like a great idea, I'm sure he will love that :giggle:

Update for Team Candyman.

I finished The Mummy Demastered. I'm going to start Lollipop Chainsaw next. My progress so far:

1.Goosebumps: The Game :platinum:                                

2. Marvel’s Spider-Man :platinum:

3. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow -Mirror of Fate       

4. The Mummy Demastered :platinum:

5. Everybody's Gone To The Rapture                                               

6. Alice: Madness Returns                                  

7. God of War PS3                                               

8. Beyond Two Souls                                           

9.Chaos on Deponia :platinum:

10. Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood :platinum:             

11. South Park: The Fractured But Whole                                              

12. Gone Home

13. Lollipop Chainsaw               

5/13 done                 

• Like 3

@Mesopithecus #Team Cujo

want to add Nier to category 1. You can plant and buy pumkins :) 

Spoiler

1.Samhainophobia - Fear of Halloween. - Nier - 64%
2. Arachnophobia/Entomophobia/Ophidiophobia. Fear of spiders, bugs, snakes - ?
3.  Kinemortophobia. Fear of the undead. - ?
4. Thanatophobia. Fear of dring - Jotun - :platinum:
5.  Monophobia. Fear of being alone. - Titan Souls - :platinum:
6.  Dementophobia. Fear of insanity. - Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum :platinum:
7. Chronophobia. Fear of time. - Shenmue 1 - :platinum:
8. Decidophobia. Fear of decisions. - ?
9. Technophobia. Fear of technology - Borderlands - The Pre Sequel 1f4af.png:platinum:

10. Acrophobia. Fear of heights - Yakuza Kiwami 2 - :platinum:
11. Metathesiophobia. Fear of change - ?
12. Gynophobia. Fear of women - Life is Strange: Before the Storm :platinum:
13. Phobophobia. Fear of fear itself - Crash Bandicoot: Warped - :platinum:

• Like 2

@keploz85 Congrats!  How was The Mummy Demastered?  Am I correct in thinking it's a Metroidvania?

@Inuty Got that added for you, are you enjoying Nier?  I've considered playing it a few times but copies seem to be pretty expensive

I've added Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls to my list for the Gynophobia category, that's for when I can pull myself away from Hollow Knight :P

@Mesopithecus difficult to say! I'm enjoying it but you see that this  is an old game. The environment feels Empty some time and the Citizen of the City dont interact a lot. Also the game explain it wrong how to fish which takes me nearly an Hour of Learning :D you have to Grind a lot for upgrating your weapons. The Game isn't to difficult and you can Play through this game in Easy if you want.  Storywise it's pretty Good. You Need to Finish the game 3 Times for all endings (didnt See all yet). But after the first playthrough there are more cut sence and explaining more about the story which is nice. Gameplaywise it's Great because the mechanics Change in some parts of the game. Top down Action, some VN parts and normal combat. 

If you want to play it I would say go for it :) i bought it for free in a buy 3 games and only pay 2 event. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Deadpool--Rik said:

Team Chucky

Got the plat in Arkham Asylum and so begins the quest to 100% all arkham games and their stacks. Don't know which to start next so I'll let you guys decide, I'll take the first suggestion.

Final fantasy X

South park Fractured but whole

Cosmic star heroine

L.A. Noire

For enjoy ability, I'd recommend Final Fantasy X. If you want the fastest of the lot, Cosmic Star Heroine.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Deadpool--Rik said:

Team Chucky

Got the plat in Arkham Asylum and so begins the quest to 100% all arkham games and their stacks. Don't know which to start next so I'll let you guys decide, I'll take the first suggestion.

Final fantasy X

South park Fractured but whole

Cosmic star heroine

L.A. Noire

My vote is for LA Noire.  Good game, a little slow during some conversations but well done.