Trophy Thoughts?

sephirothdude

1 minute ago, Sailar91 said:

Very bad list, no silver or gold trophies. I don't understand why they have to put all these bronze trophies

The more bronze, the more trophies they can add. Trophy lists can only have a certain amount of points for the base platinum,

• Like 3

Looks pretty straight forward with a variety of "types" like story, collectables, some one-off types (like "Thanksgiving"), etc.

Only missables may be from the the artifact collections or maybe challenge tombs if you get locked out of an area by progressing too far in the story? 

52 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Any missables?

It depends. You can earn every trophy after finishing the game. But, I recommend you to earn some (like collecting critters - skill required) or doing kills with the abilities (Perception, Focus, Endurance - skills required) during the main story, as there's no more enemies after the 100% of the game, not as Tomb Raider or Rise of the Tomb Raider. For example, I had to restart a New Game + to win the last trophy before Platinum one, 10 kills while Endurance is active. Really, I expected new enemies in some areas as we had in Rise of the Tomb Raider once the game is finished.

Edited by lidiasol
  • Like 2