Trophy Thoughts?

sephirothdude

35 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

How difficult would you say Deadly Obsession mode is?

Horrible, but I love it. The most challenging thing is that you only can save your progress in base camps, and there's so much distance between each one during the main campaign (not HUBS) that you can lost playing hours, and the combat is super difficult, you have to think right before doing something - plus the final boss (I repeated it about 50 times). The exploration without white borders is super recommended, love it! The game is very better (a real Tomb Raider game) if you play on the highest difficulties.

Edited by lidiasol
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I like that you get a silver trophy for completing one side mission but a bronze for completing 8 side missions. Kind of odd if you ask me.

I'll get it eventually. I have yet to play Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Definitely play Rise. It was a fun game, and the coop mode is pretty nice. 

1 hour ago, lidiasol said:

Horrible, but I love it. The most challenging thing is that you only can save your progress in base camps, and there's so much distance between each one during the main campaign (not HUBS) that you can lost playing hours, and the combat is super difficult, you have to think right before doing something - plus the final boss (I repeated it about 50 times). The exploration without white borders is super recommended, love it! The game is very better (a real Tomb Raider game) if you play on the highest difficulties.

So, no chapter select? 

Bronze heavy again but I don’t mind that really. Glad to see there are no score attack trophies this time. Only thing left for me to do on Rise cause they’re so tedious.

As for multiplayer trophies: it’s likely something co-op based will come as DLC later down the line and if so, fine, co-op is never an issue with me. 

Edited by dell9300

1 hour ago, dell9300 said:

Bronze heavy again but I don’t mind that really. Glad to see there are no score attack trophies this time. Only thing left for me to do on Rise cause they’re so tedious.

As for multiplayer trophies: it’s likely something co-op based will come as DLC later down the line and if so, fine, co-op is never an issue with me. 

That has been confirmed that co op will come back as dlc

13 hours ago, lidiasol said:

Can you play Deadly Obsession including the white markers?