Spyro Trophy Thoughts?

Kishnabe

Disappointed there's no trophy for getting every skill point in any of the games, and Spyro 3 doesnt even need 100% completion, what? Oh well... Guess it'll fall victim to being regarded as a trophy whore game and looked down upon when on people's profiles, like Jak is ever since debug was found.

The art is great though.

27 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Disappointed there's no trophy for getting every skill point in any of the games, and Spyro 3 doesnt even need 100% completion, what? Oh well... Guess it'll fall victim to being regarded as a trophy whore game and looked down upon when on people's profiles, like Jak is ever since debug was found.

The art is great though.

Same here, I was expecting a trophy for collecting everything and unlocking all skill points.

12 minutes ago, Kyl542 said:

Maybe defeating the sorceress trophy in spyro 3 actually means the 2nd time you get to fight her? Seems weird there's no trophy for full completion, hopefully they just hid it in this trophy

Doesn't seem to be the case, as it does say her lair, which is the area that Bianca tells you about to face her for the first time.

Very glad they have the trophies to get 100%, was always an absolute delight. I'm not overly enamoured with trophies that make you do things you wouldn't usually do as they can be frustrating, so yeah pleased they have some form of "collection" trophy considering that's what the majority of the game is actually about.

I expected a more generic list. Free X Dragons, Collect X Orbs, Find x Dragon Eggs, Collect all Gems, etc . and am pleasantly surprised to see a more original list. It seems like they got most of those indirectly in the first two. If the Sorceress trophy is for the second encounter, I think that's 100% completion in Spyro 3 if I remember right. It makes sense for it to be since the first two games require it. Either way, love the art and am really looking forward to this collection.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

11 hours ago, h0tNstilettos said:

The trophy icons are beautiful. I like icons that are colorful/vibrant, AND have a nice frame, AND non-lazy trophy names. This basically has the full package. Can't wait to play through these again with the modern makeover. Haven't played them since they came out on PS1.

Playing the PSOne digital copies on PS3 and Vita still holds up very well 

11 hours ago, Feral said:

Cool looking icons. Might have to check it out, often heard people say how good Spyro is but I've never played it.

You missed out then. Spyro was my childhood. 

Rocketeer
Light 3 fireworks within 15 seconds

Isn't that level in Terrace Village? Based upon the image there, it seems to be the look of Terrace Village and I'm assuming it's the 3 fireworks up top.  But I imagine that it can be missable, since if you fire them off, they wont return? Can't recall if that it the case.  But aren't there two up top then one down bottom? So really, you would have to leave the first one be until you've essentially gotten to the end of the level so you can light all three quickly enough.

But really, other than that, I don't think others would be missable as far as I can tell.

• Like 1