What to play after getting the Platinum?

ElliotSmithy

14 hours ago, jcopp72 said:

this may be your opinion but "atrocious" really? sounds like a troll to me. For me I would take this game over Arkham any day. Maybe it comes down to weather you like DC or Marvel better or Batman or Spider-man better?

anyways:

I plan on playing this and Nascar Heat 3 untill Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out. 

look my signature for a troll or what, No i don't like at all this game compare with Arkham series, simple 

I went on to Persona 5, but just wasn't feeling it. Platinuming Persona 5 is an exercise in guide-following, and I still felt the itch for an action game where I could do what I wanted when I wanted and not worry about whether I was on the "golden path" every second. So I switched to Darksiders instead, and that's been a lot of fun!

On 9/21/2018 at 5:45 AM, starcrunch061 said:

This...Spider-Man you speak of. I've never heard of it. Is it any good?

IMO, no the game is not good. Story is enjoyable and swinging through the city is fun but the fighting mechanics is horrible.

On 9/22/2018 at 1:47 PM, jcopp72 said:

this may be your opinion but "atrocious" really? sounds like a troll to me. For me I would take this game over Arkham any day. Maybe it comes down to weather you like DC or Marvel better or Batman or Spider-man better?

anyways:

I plan on playing this and Nascar Heat 3 untill Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out. 

I agree with Neme but also atrocious is a bit harsh. Biggest video game disappointment ever for me and I would only give it a 6. A very hard 6, want to do less but I respect some of it like the story and visual.

Keep pushing on Neverwinter. Get the final trophy for Helldivers as I just got the Plat. Eyeball FF9 and FF12 as each have a stupid trophy that I am just not dedicated to getting yet. But my main 99% focus will be Styx: Shards of Darkness.

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen

On 9/29/2018 at 6:42 PM, kidson2004 said:

After this, gonna trade it in and put it towards my Anthem pre-order or Onimusha HD (Freaking hyped for that!!!!) then gonna finish up Shenmue 1, and Saints Row 4 Re-Elected. After that it’s all about Black Ops 4. 

So you're fine with having an incomplete list for Spider-Man then?

On 9/30/2018 at 5:26 PM, Pirelli913 said:

Was just curious what you don't like about the combat? I found it very smooth and similar to Arkham personally. Was it too smooth? Or something else?

The combat was great, dunno what he's talking about. 

5 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

So you're fine with having an incomplete list for Spider-Man then?

Honestly, I’m fine for with it as the platinum isn’t the reason why I bought the game. The platinum is a bonus for me personally. Now, I have decided that I will get the platinum as it’s a fantastic game. There’s several games on my profile that are “incomplete” and I’m ok with that. 

4 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Honestly, I’m fine for with it as the platinum isn’t the reason why I bought the game. The platinum is a bonus for me personally. Now, I have decided that I will get the platinum as it’s a fantastic game. There’s several games on my profile that are “incomplete” and I’m ok with that. 

All I'm saying is, it might be worth waiting for the DLCs before giving the game away, as they're sure to be as good as the base game. 

Hmmm for me there is Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise

also the awesome Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

with 3 days for black ops 3 and 20 days for red dead 2 damn this month has a lot of games

i think i need a long vacation ? 

Edited by dark69knight
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/9/2018 at 10:47 PM, jcopp72 said:

anyways:

Maybe he just didn't like it and that's fair. I love the Arkham games. I prefer Batman but I still really liked Spider-man too. Anyway the sales numbers and reviews seem to hint that most people did not find it to be an "atrocious" game.