Gaming By Numbers (Done!)

Participation  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate?

It seems that I was a bit dumb when I checked my backlog and wrote down which game's ID ends on which number, because I read the URL for 2064: Read Only Memories and decided, that surely '2064' is not part of the name, but rather the game ID. So I obtained the Platinum and wanted to make an update post on here and decided to double-check the ID. I was a bit surprised that I got it wrong, but oh well. I just decided to play Fill-A-Pix to get my number 4. Other than that I completed Another World so now I'm up to 6 out of 10. Since I already started Eat Them! and Costume Quest 2 I should be able to update this list really soon. My only concern is This Is The Police, but if it doesn't work out like I hope it does, I'll just look for an easy and fast Platinum that I can use as my number 1.

• 0 - (1880) Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories [PS3] :platinum: 
  • 1 - This Is The Police
  • 2 - (3762) XBlaze Lost:Memories
  • 3 - Eat Them
  • 4 - (7934) Fill-A-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure (EU/PS4) :platinum: 
  • 5 - Lego Marvel's Avengers (PS3)
  • 6 - Costume Quest 2 (PS3)
  • 7 - (2677) Another World ?
  • 8 - (2948) Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep [PS3] :platinum: 
  • 9 - (2219) Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom :platinum: 
  • Like 2

Finished Ratchet & Clank at the Weekend and I must say I had a blast with this game :)  Never played a Ratchet & Clank before but it was a really good and funny game. I think I will Play also the Vita games to see if I missed something. It´s a rather short game so I´m glad to received it with PS+. Also I finally find the time to Play Cosmic Star Heroine. I loved the Retro style RPG and you should try it if you like older RPGs. Also again a very short game with round about 11 hours until platinum but well the game is just good :D Only 2 more numbers to go. Let´s see if I´m able to find some games with These numbers :) 

1. Cosmic Star Heroine :platinum:

2. Late Shift :platinum:

3. Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise :platinum:

4. Seasons After Fall :platinum:

6. Ratchet & Clank :platinum:

7. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age :platinum:

8. Shiness The Lightning Kingdom :platinum:

• Like 3

Chalk up another with Burly Men at Sea. Not exactly sure why this game was made...it wasn't really anything at all, but it was free and it ends in a zero so done and done! Working on Chaos on Deponia now, which also isn't very hard but is at least funny. 

0: (6490) Burly Men at Sea

1: (781) Catherine

2:

3: (8143) Marvel's Spiderman

4: (6964) Chaos on Deponia

5:

6: (8366) Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood

7: (3087) The Wolf Among Us

8:

9:

Rest of the games to be decided

Edited by Briste
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Briste said:

1: (781) Catherine

Super congrats on this one! I'm so interested in this game but those Babel and Rapunzel trophies are intimidating.

I just bought the 21-in-1 Vita games collection that's on sale for $4 in the US store. Maybe I'll have luck getting some more numbers done with some of these!

Edited by eigen-space

I finally have an update after a month and a half platinum drought. 

0: Burly Men at Sea :platinum:

1: 

2: Guitar Hero Live :platinum:

3: Burnout Paradise Remastered (NA) :platinum:

4: Batman Arkham Asylum (PS4) :platinum:

5:

6:

7: Persona 5 :platinum:

8:

9:

I have some ideas about what to use for the other numbers but I'll leave them blank for now in case I change my mind. 

• Like 2

Alright, I'm up to 8 games now! Hoping to have everything done by the end of the month ?.

0: (5590) The Little Acre

1: (241) God of War (PS3)

2: (8082) Donut County

3: (6363) Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst

4: (6224) Plague Road (Vita) 

5: (6075) What Remains of Edith Finch

6: (1326) Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (Vita) 

7: (2677) Another World

8: (2358) Final Fantasy X

9: (7959) Word Search by Powgi (Vita)

Update: :)

0. AER (6840) :platinum:

2. Infamous Festival of Blood (1132) ?

3. Black the Fall (6343) :platinum:

4. Yoku's Island Express (7684) :platinum:

5. Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom (6405) :platinum:

6. Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery (7036) :platinum:

7. Planet of the Eyes (6637) :platinum:

8. Murdered: Soul Suspect (2628) :platinum:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, eigen-space said:

I just bought the 21-in-1 Vita games collection that's on sale for $4 in the US store. Maybe I'll have luck getting some more numbers done with some of these!

What collection is this?  I'm looking at the US store and can't find any such thing in the sales.

32 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Here you go:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4384-PCSE00752_00-SUPERBUNDLE00000

It's just a bunch of easy phone puzzle game ports. Good way to kill time :)

Nice, I actually love solitaire and mahjong games so that's very worth it and looks like Pirate Solitaire will cover one number I need.  Mahjong Carnival would suit for a 6 since I'm really doubting I'm going to be able to plat Sen no Kiseki 4 by the end of the year even if I want to.  Not sure about the other games though since I'm not familiar with those at all.  What are games like Doodle God and Fort Defense even like?

Just now, ladynadiad said:

Nice, I actually love solitaire and mahjong games so that's very worth it and looks like Pirate Solitaire will cover one number I need.  Mahjong Carnival would suit for a 6 since I'm really doubting I'm going to be able to plat Sen no Kiseki 4 by the end of the year even if I want to.  Not sure about the other games though since I'm not familiar with those at all.  What are games like Doodle God and Fort Defense even like?

I just played Doodle God today. Pretty quick game that got some laughs out of me. Basically you're given 4 elements and through combining those elements, you create new ones. Rinse and repeat for a bit over 200 "elements". Examples-- you can combine lava and water to get stone... combine humans and weapons to get hunters, etc... corpses and life to get zombies...

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/06f921/L2e11f6.png

My next 100% came quicker than I expected. Went ahead and gave Detention a run! Interesting little horror game that I don't think fully lived up to its potential, but it still had some pretty great moments~

0: Burly Men At Sea [6490]

1:

2:

3: Full Throttle Remastered [6053]

4:

5: Under Nigh In-birth Exe:Late[st] [6385]

6:

7: Detention [6567]

8:

9:

3 hours ago, eigen-space said:

I just played Doodle God today. Pretty quick game that got some laughs out of me. Basically you're given 4 elements and through combining those elements, you create new ones. Rinse and repeat for a bit over 200 "elements". Examples-- you can combine lava and water to get stone... combine humans and weapons to get hunters, etc... corpses and life to get zombies...

Sounds neat and Doodle God and Doodle Kingdom happen to be two numbers I'm currently missing.  Between that and the Mahjong game and Solitaire game I will have everything but 8 and 8 is an easy but good one at least that I just have to get off my butt and play already.

Well, 1 more done (Broken Sword 5 Part 1).. And obviously the next one will be part 2, that luckily is a different number.. Quite enjoyable story. I have been lazy to turn on my ps3 and still don't have time while I'm at ps4 (FF15 online, SF5 FM grind, Dirt 4 and Rally online, more boosts + I need to go back to Dark Cloud to fight the RNG to make it my 12k milestone), but on the other hand, I managed to get games that I wanted to play on Vita that are non-plats And cover 7-8 of the 10 numbers!! Now, I just need someone to boost Backgammon (session created) and Garou on Vita (need to add the trophy list to my profile to create a session).. 

1 - 

2 - 

3 - 

4 - 

5 - Journey (3705)

6 - 

7 - Hatoful Boyfriend (3707)

8 - Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Episode 1 (2348)

9 - 

0 - 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

Update: :)

0. AER (6840) :platinum:

1. Blackwood Crossing :platinum:

2. Infamous Festival of Blood (1132) 1f4af.png

3. Black the Fall (6343) :platinum:

4. Yoku's Island Express (7684) :platinum:

5. Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom (6405) :platinum:

6. Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery (7036) :platinum:

7. Planet of the Eyes (6637) :platinum:

8. Murdered: Soul Suspect (2628) :platinum:

Now what the heck to find for the number 9 spot ?

• Like 2

Knocked out Tales from Space for my #6 today. Just have Plague Road left, which hopefully I'll get through this weekend. 

0: (5590) The Little Acre

1: (241) God of War (PS3)

2: (8082) Donut County

3: (6363) Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst

4: (6224) Plague Road (Vita) 

5: (6075) What Remains of Edith Finch

6: (1326) Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (Vita) 

7: (2677) Another World

8: (2358) Final Fantasy X

9: (7959) Word Search by Powgi (Vita)