Gaming By Numbers (Done!)

Participation  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate?

Completed another title and oh boy that a good game (a murder investigation thriller)... only but big flaw is the decision to not include a chapter select which meant to replay the entire game or partially thx to save backup but makes the plat harder to reach :(

2290 Trine 2 PS4 EU :platinum:

81 Stormrise :platinum:

3782 Zombi :platinum:

6833 Hidden Agenda :platinum:

1 hour ago, Jens said:

I think 2628 - Murdered Soul Suspect slipped through the cracks for me.

But other than that I'm most likely tapped out now. 

I'll get that fixed during the next update! Thanks for letting me know!

As far as your other digits go... I could send you some suggestions if you'd like!

• Like 1

Game number 6 is done and it's also my 6th game for this event. It also marks my 100th completed game.

0: Assassins's Creed: Revelations (5550)

1:

2:

3: Life is Strange (3313)

4:

5: Far Cry Primal (4365)

6: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (EU) (2576)

7: Grim Legends 3: The Dark City (7607)

8: Spy Chameleon (5048)

9:

I have games for #9 and #1 with The Nonary Games and Cosmic Star Heroine. I don't know what to use for #2 and #4 though. Suggestions are welcome maybe even something with snow as that is almost certain next month's theme for Monthly Madness.

1 minute ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I don't know what to use for #2 and #4 though. Suggestions are welcome maybe even something with snow as that is almost certain next month's theme for Monthly Madness.

Tales of Xillia is a 2, Tales of Berseria is a 4, Tales of Xillia 2 is a 4, Trails of Cold Steel 2 is a 4, Never Alone is a 4... all feature snow, Never Alone would work for the HC requirement for Monthly Madness and is the most doable in a month :)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Tales of Xillia is a 2, Tales of Berseria is a 4, Tales of Xillia 2 is a 4, Trails of Cold Steel 2 is a 4, Never Alone is a 4... all feature snow, Never Alone would work for the HC requirement for Monthly Madness and is the most doable in a month :)

I only have a PS4 so most of the Tales of Games aren't possible for me to play.

I already completed Never Alone 2 years ago so I can't use that as well.

The only game I could use from the ones you listed is Tales of Berseria but I don't know if I want to play an RPG. Tales of games take some time to finish.

4 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I only have a PS4 so most of the Tales of Games aren't possible for me to play.

I already completed Never Alone 2 years ago so I can't use that as well.

The only game I could use from the ones you listed is Tales of Berseria but I don't know if I want to play an RPG. Tales of games take some time to finish.

Berseria would be doable in a month if you rush it... but it's SO GOOD, so I would recommend taking your time with it if you decide to play it at some point.

0 - Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits :platinum:

1 - Word Sudoku by POWGI (NA Vita stack) :platinum:

2 - Doodle Kingdom (NA Vita stack) 1f4af.png

3 - Doodle God  (NA Vita stack) 1f4af.png

4 - Knight Solitaire (NA Vita stack) 1f4af.png

5 - King's Quest 1f4af.png

6 - Mahjong Carnival (NA Vita stack) 1f4af.png

7 - Undertale :platinum:

8 -

9 - Asdivine Hearts 1f4af.png

Finished Mahjong Carnival to cover my 6 and only have 8 left and I need to get started on that one already, which I probably will do once I beat Sen 4.

1 hour ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I have games for #9 and #1 with The Nonary Games and Cosmic Star Heroine. I don't know what to use for #2 and #4 though. Suggestions are welcome maybe even something with snow as that is almost certain next month's theme for Monthly Madness.

Unravel is a #2 and has a snowy level.

2 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

If you're cool with a VN, Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk is a 4 and definitely fits a snow theme.  The village it takes place in gets snowed on every day.  It is technically an otome game and has some romance elements to it, but they are very much not the focus of the story.  Might not be your cup of tea but I thought I'd throw that out there because the Psychedelica games are some of the best VNs I've played.  But it is also Vita exclusive as well.

18 hours ago, Dinkus83 said:

Unravel is a #2 and has a snowy level.

I might give it another try.

17 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

If you're cool with a VN, Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk is a 4 and definitely fits a snow theme.  The village it takes place in gets snowed on every day.  It is technically an otome game and has some romance elements to it, but they are very much not the focus of the story.  Might not be your cup of tea but I thought I'd throw that out there because the Psychedelica games are some of the best VNs I've played.  But it is also Vita exclusive as well.

Like I said in my last post I only have a PS4 so I can't play Psychedelica but I don't mind playing VNs. I still have Hatoful Boyfriend, Psycho-Pass and a few others to play.

I'm on a role now, three whole games complete! And with Spyro 2 already underway, hopefully I'll be able to catch up a little bit. I went through my whole backlog and organized the games by what number category they fit into, but the only issue is I don't know that I'd be able to platinum or 100% them in time for the end ? Participating in community events like this has cleared out the quicker/easier games in my backlog so now I'm left with a lot of time-sinks that while enjoyable aren't necessarily super quick. 

4. Sf3c83a.png Assassin's Creed III Liberation (1704) :platinum:

5. S7a8294.png Spyro the Dragon (8205) :platinum:

0. Sacc62e.png Assassin's Creed Odyssey (8260) :platinum:

• Like 2

At last, a 3 has been found! And finished. And, well, I've made significant process on the others too.

0: (4490) Gryphon Knight Epic

1: (6011) Blackwood Crossing (NA)

2: (5912) Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS4)

3: (6053) Full Throttle Remastered

4: (5414) Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS4)

5: (8205) Spyro the Dragon

6: (8366) Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood

7: (4397) Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus (NA)

8: (4368) SwapQuest

9: (7399) Valkyria Chronicles 4 (NA)

• Like 2

Haven't updated in quite awhile as @eigen-space has been regularly updating the spreadsheet. Decided to drop an update in a post here as well for all those following along.

I have completed 9/10 so far and am taking my time and enjoying my last number with Horizon Zero Dawn. It shouldn't be a problem to complete by the end of the year though so I am happy with that.

0. NBA 2K19: The Prelude - ☑️

1. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons ☑️

2. Unravel - ☑️

3. Valiant Hearts: The Great War - ☑️

4. Seasons After Fall - ☑️

5. What Remains of Edith Finch - ☑️

6. A Way Out -  ☑️

7. Storm Boy - ☑️

8. Tales from the Borderlands - ☑️

9. Horizon Zero Dawn - 22% complete

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

Thanks but most of them were pretty quick or I had decent progress already done. I see you only have #9 left as well. :awesome:

Yes, I was going to do Back to Bed, but I'm stuck on nightmare mode and don't know if I can pull it off!  I might need to find another #9 game...wish we could sort the games by the last number 

16 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

Yes, I was going to do Back to Bed, but I'm stuck on nightmare mode and don't know if I can pull it off!  I might need to find another #9 game...wish we could sort the games by the last number 

Same.. I'm still going through the number 6, since I'm not happy with what I found (I still want to avoid getting the plats, so I would prefer to not play Neptunia games, and I don't feel like turning on the ps3, since I have Sam and Max + Vessel as options for it..), so far only real candidate for a 6 for me is PulZar (augmented reality puzzle game for Vita for 2€).

As for 9, you could start by checking what others are doing or plan to do from their messages, it's a start at least. 

6 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Same.. I'm still going through the number 6, since I'm not happy with what I found (I still want to avoid getting the plats, so I would prefer to not play Neptunia games, and I don't feel like turning on the ps3, since I have Sam and Max + Vessel as options for it..), so far only real candidate for a 6 for me is PulZar (augmented reality puzzle game for Vita for 2€).

As for 9, you could start by checking what others are doing or plan to do from their messages, it's a start at least. 

I should check the PS+ games and see if anything is there.  Good idea on looking at the store for some possibilities.