Gaming By Numbers (Done!)

Participation  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate?

16 minutes ago, BigHonkingOne said:

Also... Happy 10,000th trophy man! That's sooo many!!

Thx :) actually i'm way happier about the game that marks my #10000 than the number itself as the first as difficult to achieve compared to the latter :D and this was the first time i planned a total trophy milestone, i only cared for amount of platinum trophies so far :D

• Like 1

My third completion, Firewatch was done last night. The only reason it was not done earlier, I saved on day 77 and went back to it on the next day. The game would not load so I had to delete my save and restart. At least I had all the minor objective trophies already done so I just sped through again to get back the last point I was at. I do not know how the next month will shape up. Like a few others, I will also be doing the next KYC. I do have some quicker games on there that I should complete easily. We will see.

0: (6320)Tokyo Xanadu

1: (4291) Firewatch

2:

3:

4:

5:

6: (4976) South Park The Stick of Truth

7:

8:

9:

Edited by kingofbattle8174
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, fabiansc83 said:

@BigHonkingOne you have good intentions, so i don't think eigenspace will be mad if you take her place for a couple of days (or more) for the sake of the event. we´re all having fun and that´s the important thing right? keep up the good work!

Exactly. I'd rather be helpful and risk her being annoyed with me. All she has to do is tell me to not do it. 

Edited by BigHonkingOne

NBA 2k19 prelude ✅ (8120), Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands :platinum: (320)

9 Playstation all-stars battle royale (PS3) :platinum: (1699)

Havent finished Metro yet, shadow ranger is not kind for me at the moment (2 runs without kills without trophy) and i still need the scram trophy. Will give it another try this weekend. 

Started Aragorn's adventure, gonna play this with my little nephew. Playing this game brought me also in the mood to think about starting LOTR war in the north very soon. 

Edited by ghostly-legend

Well, if I keep going like this, I might not have to do anything in December. Lol. Completed a 9 (Twisted Metal: Black) and a 6 (Uncanny Valley) game today.

1. (1281) Twisted Metal

3. (5963) Drawn to Death

6. (5336) Uncanny Valley

7. (2647) PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

8. (4838) Neon Chrome

9. (4119) Twisted Metal: Black 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 7:18 PM, BigHonkingOne said:

Hey Hey! So @eigen-space is still seeming to be down and out. We've been keeping in touch, but it seems like even that much effort is difficult for her right now. We've gone from daily, to semi-weekly communication. I'm just making an executive decision and I'm going to hi-jack ownership of the event until she's back on her feet. I didn't clear this with her first, so she might reply in the next 30 minutes and tell me to buzz off. Regardless, until she's ready to get back in the saddle, I don't want you guys to feel like you joined a dead event. So I hope you are cool with me filling in since there is some unforeseen circumstances going on.

Thanks for helping out and I hope @eigen-space feels much better soon!

Small update for me. I finished a couple more, but only one that works for the numbers I have left. I suppose I'll have to start paying attention to the numbers before playing a game at some point ;)

0 - (4210) Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits :platinum:

1 - (3071) Syberia

2 -

3 -

4 - (514) Tales of Monkey Island - Chapter 2

5 - (515) Tales of Monkey Island - Chapter 3

6 - (516) Tales of Monkey Island - Chapter 4

7 - (137) Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs :platinum:

8 -

9 -

Quick Update

got a few more done

0 - Saw II: Flesh and Blood :platinum:

1 - 

2 - The Inpatient :platinum:

3 - The American Dream :platinum:

4 - Yoku's Island Express :platinum:

5 - 

6 - 

7 - 

8 - 

9 - Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls :platinum:

Hope I can use The American Dream for my 3 instead of 36 fragments. I'd rather not celebrate that I played that game. Whereas The American Dream was a fantastic VR experience.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Hope I can use The American Dream for my 3 instead of 36 fragments. I'd rather not celebrate that I played that game. Whereas The American Dream was a fantastic VR experience.

You can list whatever you'd like in the forum. I'm going by the earliest completed for the spreadsheet documentation as it's easier that way for me. Badges won't reflect the exact games played, so it's not going to be memorialized that way :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

You can list whatever you'd like in the forum. I'm going by the earliest completed for the spreadsheet documentation as it's easier that way for me. Badges won't reflect the exact games played, so it's not going to be memorialized that way :P

By that definition, RE7 is my actual #6 game. :P

9b5beab89624743d34cacf6f51e35239.png

Finished up Prince of Presia: The Forgotten Sands last night. Was a pretty quick and easy platinum and it wasn't a bad game either. 

0. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (320)

4. Monster High New Ghoul In School (4054)

5. Jack N Jill DX (8115)

6. The Deadly Tower of Monsters (4216)

7. Shutshumi (3797)

Got Extreme Exorcism done, so that's one less number to worry about. Other than the Twisted Metal games, I've just been playing random Plus stuff, while I wait for KYC to officially start. Lol. May have a couple more in me before then. 

And thoughts on this game? It's pretty fun. You kill a ghost, then that ghost mimics your actions. Kill that one, and another copies your actions. But the previous one will still be there, copying your actions from the first round. Eventually, you'll have tons of ghosts on the screen, and chaos ensues. This can all be easily manipulated by waiting long periods of time before making your first kill. But then comes the boss fight, and challenges with chairs...

The boss and chairs can pretty much do whatever they want, and were very frustrating to deal with. Don't let my fast completion time fool you, 'cause I really struggled with this. :/ But I survived, and got my #5 game done.

1. (1281) Twisted Metal

3. (5963) Drawn to Death

5. (3895) Extreme Exorcism

6. (5336) Uncanny Valley

7. (2647) PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

8. (4838) Neon Chrome

9. (4119) Twisted Metal: Black

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Looks like my #8 was missed as well for the spreadsheet: Hitman 2016. I can easily see why that would be; a lot of DLC trophies, but I got everything from the main game.

D'oh. I forgot that games without platinums don't have the two completion stats on the main page :facepalm:

I'll update that when I get home and use this as a reminder to pay closer attention to non-platinum games.