Gaming By Numbers (Done!)

Participation  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate?

All 4 one and one 4 all! That's a 4, if you couldn't tell. Not a 1. I understand how that could be confusing too. Not two. But I added a two. And a six. No, I know two and four make six, but I mean an actual six!

0:

1:

2: (5912) Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

3:

4: (5414) Batman: Arkham Asylum

5:

6: (8366) Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood

7: (4397) Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus

8:

9: (7399) Valkyria Chronicles 4

• Like 3

Finished with my fiance Late Shift at the Weekend. She liked the game a lot but after the 5-6 walkthrough she had enough of the game ;)  The actors weren´t too bad, we liked the acting :) 

Now something I´m proud about is my new rarest Ultra rare platinum :D Shiness The Lightning Kingdom was a really good game in my opinion. I loved the way they told you the Story with Comic like pics and a Little of movement in them. Wasn´t sure if I´m able to get the platinum because I read a lot of Bugs in the game and frustrating missables. But if you are Aware of them it wasn´t too bad. You Need two playthroughts for the platinum because the endboss Change depending on your Moral choices in the game. Also the no game over trophy is frustrating if you not know how to handle the trophy. You are not allowed to die with all 3 members of the Team to get an game over. If you have two members down you should quit and start from the last save Point (gladly there are a lot of save Points :) ). If you die once with all 3 members all your saves for this playthrough will be marked with a red rose which says that you will not receive the trophy at the end of the game ;) Some Support skills are also missable but if you know where you get them it wasn´t a Problem for me. Can recommend the game  who like fighting games (without MP trophies :P )!

2. Late Shift :platinum:

3. Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise :platinum:

7. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age :platinum:

8. Shiness The Lightning Kingdom :platinum:

• Like 3

Took a bit of a break from gaming for a while to do some other stuff, but I'm back in it now, and just completed Kholat. I... really can't recommend it. It's a walking sim game that you can occasionally die in, but you get lost merely from turning around it feels like, and your character is just soooooooo sloooooooow. It's not even really scary either, despite being advertised as a horror game. Bleh. Anyway, it's done, so here's my current list:

0)

1) Watch_Dogs (PS4) [2621]

2)
3) Beyond: Two Souls (PS3) [2163]
4) Kholat [4414]

5)

6)

7)

8)

9) The Last of Us (PS3) [1989]

• Like 2

And another one done: Abzû

A really enjoyable game where I honestly regret that I didn't finish it for such a long time. Only annoying thing is to keep track of the hidden pools and the seashells, although the latter one have some possibility to be tracked.

0 - [8220] Timespinner :platinum:

1 - [6891] Need for Speed: Payback :platinum: & 1f4af.png

2 - [6042] Late Shift :platinum:

3 - 

4 -

5 -

6 -

7 - [5147] Abzû ?

8 -

9 -

• Like 3

I haven't forgotten the event, I'm just busy (life getting me tired during the week, so I don't feel like turning my ps3 on, and SE ruining my ps4 play plans with FF15 at weekends..). 

Anyway, I finely managed to got 2 games for this, Journey and Hatoful Boyfriend.. 

1 - 

2 - 

3 - 

4 - 

5 - Journey (3705)

6 - 

7 - Hatoful Boyfriend (3707)

8 - 

9 - 

0 - 

• Like 1

Finished up Destroy all Humans last night. It's an easy, quick, and enjoyable game. I never played this series on the PS2 and despite that I had a lot of fun with the game. It probably helps that I'm also super into aliens too.

0. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (320)

2. Destory All Humans! (5482)

4. Monster High New Ghoul In School (4054)

5. Jack N Jill DX (8115)

6. The Deadly Tower of Monsters (4216)

7. Shutshumi (3797)

8. Rime (6188)

• Like 3

This was faster then expected. Was able to platinum Seasons After Fall in round about 8 hours. The game was in the bündle with Shiness The Lightning Kingdom and I wanted to give it a try. A Little puzzle game were you use the Seasons to solve the riddles. It was a nice Change with pretty artwork. Nothing too exciting but great to chill down a bit :D  The puzzles are mostly easy only at the end are one bigger puzzle were you Need to think a bit more.

2. Late Shift :platinum:

3. Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise :platinum:

4. Seasons After Fall :platinum:

7. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age :platinum:

8. Shiness The Lightning Kingdom :platinum:

• Like 2

Update: :)

0. AER (6840) :platinum:

2. Infamous Festival of Blood (1132) ?

3. Black the Fall (6343) :platinum:

4. Yoku's Island Express (7684) :platinum:

5. Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom (6405) :platinum:

6. Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery (7036) :platinum:

7. Planet of the Eyes (6637) :platinum:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Also, congrats to @DragonQuest238 for being the second person to complete all numbers for the event!

Thanks for the shout-out, even though only a few games were really worthy to be mentioned. ? I would have platinumed more meaty games but the EZPZ games I got sort of fell into the numbers so easily. ?

• Like 1

The journey continues, with SwapQuest being the latest victim to fall to my button-mashing ways. I have ideas for the others (except 1), but I'm going to keep them a secret for now. 

0: 

1:

2: (5912) Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

3: 

4: (5414) Batman: Arkham Asylum

5: 

7: (4397) Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus

8: (4368) SwapQuest

9: (7399) Valkyria Chronicles 4

• Like 2

List Update

0 - Saw II: Flesh and Blood :platinum:

1 - 

2 - The Inpatient :platinum:

3 - The American Dream :platinum:

4 - Yoku's Island Express :platinum:

5 - 

6 - Final Fantasy 7 :platinum:

7 - Hannah Montana: The Movie :platinum:

8 - 

9 - Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls :platinum:

Kinda killing me a little that FF7 is a 6, but here we are.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

Alright, I'm finally in the game. I finally satisfied my juvenile need to make Catherine my 69th Platinum and was able to pop The Wolf Among Us and Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood right after since they were ready to go as well. While I didn't enjoy playing Catherine much at all...it was very satisfying when I finally heard that last ding for the Platinum. Three down, seven to go!

0: (6490) Burly Men at Sea

1: (781) Catherine

2:

3: (8143) Marvel's Spiderman

4: (6964) Chaos on Deponia

5:

7: (3087) The Wolf Among Us

8:

9:

Rest of the games to be decided

• Like 4

Completed 1 more number to cross off from my checklist.

#1: Sound Shapes

I really liked a lot of this game back when I played the campaign and the Beat School levels, but the Death Mode is badly made. All runs of those levels are 20% skill and 80% luck. The randomness of the spawn points make good runs become impossible. I now remember why this took me almost 4 years to come back to this game.

Edited by ArtikSkarab
  • Like 2

1: Life is strange: before the storm

3: Two world 2

4: Plants vs zombies: Garden Warfare

5: Naruto Ninja Revolution

8: Tekken Tag Prologue

Life is strange before the storm wasn't as good as the original( I mean i kinda figured as much) but it had some decent moments. Kinda interesting to see how Chloe was actually trying to reach out to MAX but ended up getting straight dodged or ignore. 

I liked reading all the letters Chloe wrote but never sent because she knew she wouldn't get a reply. kinda makes me think Max was an ass I mean cmon that's your best friend!