668[0] : Hob

717[1] : Crossing Souls :platinum:

613[2] : LocoRoco Remastered :platinum:

492[3] : Odin Sphere Leifthrasir :platinum:

495[4] : Psychonauts

820[5] : Spyro the Dragon :platinum:

752[6] : Forgotton Anne :platinum:

607[7] : What Remains of Edith Finch 100%

411[8] : Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (PS4)

359[9] : The Escapists

My fiance love the Telltale Games but she hated this game :D After Episode two she don´t want to Play it anymore and well ... I used the game for my 0 spot. Only one number missing now and I guess a month is good enough to finish a 9 :) 

0. The Walking Dead :platinum:

1. Cosmic Star Heroine :platinum:

2. Late Shift :platinum:

3. Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise :platinum:

4. Seasons After Fall :platinum:

5. Spyro the Dragon :platinum:

6. Ratchet & Clank :platinum:

7. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age :platinum:

8. Shiness The Lightning Kingdom :platinum:

• Like 1

Well that was fast! I wish I could say I'd be able to finish off the Reignited Trilogy this weekend but my work week takes place over the weekend sooo ? I guess my amazing role is at an end. But I still have some time to fit in hopefully at least a few more numbers before the end of December!

4. Sf3c83a.png Assassin's Creed III Liberation (1704) :platinum:

5. S7a8294.png Spyro the Dragon (8205) :platinum:

7. S372d20.png Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! (8207) :platinum:

0. Sacc62e.png Assassin's Creed Odyssey (8260) :platinum:

• Like 1

My numerical journey continues, with the only thing more depressing than Blackwood Crossing being that game's chances of slowing me down.

0: (4490) Gryphon Knight Epic

1: (6011) Blackwood Crossing (NA)

2: (5912) Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS4)

3: (6053) Full Throttle Remastered

4: (5414) Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS4)

5: (8205) Spyro the Dragon

6: (8366) Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood

7: (4397) Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus (NA)

8: (4368) SwapQuest

9: (7399) Valkyria Chronicles 4 (NA)

On 11/23/2018 at 10:16 AM, DragonQuest238 said:

Wow, I'd better summon @Cassylvania to help you detox after that. xD

But really, great job completing a very long puzzle game like that. I am sure you will do well with the rest of your list.

I know I'm late in responding, but thank you for the encouragement! It truly is appreciated! ☺️

Half way done! 

I did end up going back in my idea and did Toren on PS4, since my #4 on Vita (Garou) is proving to be a bigger challenge than I thought.. 

1 - Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Episode 2 (2651)

2 - 

3 - 

4 - Toren (3564)

5 - Journey (3705)

6 - 

7 - Hatoful Boyfriend (3707)

8 - Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Episode 1 (2348)

9 - 

0 -

Game 3 is in the books! This time I actually managed to follow through with one my originally planned games! I finished up Collar X Malice today, after having it sit for nearly a year in my backlog. I enjoy Visual Novels, and liked going through the various crimes/cases that the story presents, and learning about the character backstories. One thing I think this VN did really well, was it it took the time to really flesh-out the characters that could be considered antagonists, and even gave them their own bonus chapter. With that being said, it was frustrating that the female protagonist's personality seemed to change based on the male character a specific route focused on. Also, I felt that the "true ending" route seemed really repetitive, as it repeated all of the information you had learned in the previous 4 routes, and was the longest one to boot. 

0 - Hyperdimension Neptunia: PP (Vita)

1 - Word Sudoku by POWGI (Vita) - :platinum: on 11/22/18

2 - Tales of Xillia (PS3)

3 - Hakuoki Edo Blossoms (Vita)

4 - Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure (Vita) - :platinum: on 11/20/18

5 - Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale (Vita)

6 - Collar X Malice (Vita) - :platinum: on 12/1/18

7 - The Walking Dead (PS3)

8 - Dark Cloud 2 (PS4)

9 - IA/VT Colorful or Senan Kagura Bon Appetit (Vita)

New Update:

(3938) Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered was a hard one but it´s finally done, 2 more to go!

0: (8120) NBA 2K19: The Prelude 1f4af.png 

1: (6201) The Town of Light :platinum:

2: (4692) The Park 1f4af.png

3: (6053) Full Throttle Remastered :platinum: 

4: (7244) Deep Ones :platinum:

5: (3865) The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 :platinum:

6: (3546) Arcania (PS4) :platinum:

7:

8: (3938) Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered :platinum:+1f4af.png

9:

• Like 1

And we creep ever closer...

0:

1: (8371) Word Sudoku by POWGI (Vita) :platinum: // (6501) Life is Strange: Before the Storm :platinum:

2: (1552) Sound Shapes (PS3) :platinum:

3: (6053) Full Throttle Remastered  :platinum:

4: (1254) Soul Calibur V :platinum:

5: (5815) Forma.8 :platinum:

6: (3176) Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom (Vita) :platinum:

7: (6547) Obduction :platinum:

8:

9: (1699)  Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) :platinum:

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 1

Alright. I'm checking in. I've just been playing whatever sounds best to me at the moment. I've completed some numbers twice and others not at all. Currently, I'm trying to wrap up God of War because I borrowed it from a co-worker like three months ago and really should get it back to him. That will be another game for #3. I might swap in some quickies to wrap up the other numbers though. I think it would be awesome if I could finish this event with all the numbers. I wasn't sure that I would when the event started.

0 - Fat Princess Adventures - 4120

1 - Gone Home - 4211 - ? ||  The Order: 1886 - 3291 - :platinum:

2 - Unravel - 4322

3 - Life is Strange - 3313 - :platinum: || Titanfall 2 - 5513 - :platinum:

4 - Mafia III - 5304

5 - Goosebumps - 3965 - :platinum:

6 - Day of the Tentacle: Remastered - 4456:platinum: || Coffin Dodgers - 4546 - :platinum:

7 - Persona 5 - 6007:platinum:

8 - The Bunker - 5308:platinum:

9 - Horizon Zero Dawn - 5879:platinum:

Edited by BigHonkingOne

Here is my latest update. Probably going to need a few filler plats to complete this by the deadline.

0: (3140) Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (100%)

1: (7161) Dragon Ball FighterZ (88%)

2: (5102) Claire (90%)

3: (7523) God of War (PS4) (100%)

4: (3264) Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 2 (100%)

5: (4115) Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (78%)

6: (2826) Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1 (100%)

7: (7887) Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 (0%)

8: (7678) Detroit: Become Human (67%)

9: 

Edited by Bos10George
  • Like 1

On 02/12/2018 at 0:47 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Half way done! 

I did end up going back in my idea and did Toren on PS4, since my #4 on Vita (Garou) is proving to be a bigger challenge than I thought.. 

1 - Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Episode 2 (2651)

2 - 

3 - 

4 - Toren (3564)

5 - Journey (3705)

6 - 

7 - Hatoful Boyfriend (3707)

8 - Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Episode 1 (2348)

9 - 

0 -

Quotting myself for my idiocy.. 

Just noticed that Garou was the #2, not #4.. So it was a waste of time, I should had done Q.u.b.e instead.. Well, will do it next weekend.. Or will do Backgammon instead on PS4 + Vita (it's a #2 on PS4, and a #4 on Vita.. I actually bought both because I was feeling that I would end up needing to self boost it..) 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

So if I decided to swap out what i was going to do for 8 and finish up FFX instead how doable is that?  All I have left is the trophy for getting the chests in the chocobo race and winning it and beating Penance, but I have most of the Dark Aeons still left to defeat and no celestial weapon for Tidus without beating Dark Bahamut.  I'm also still lacking good equipment for everyone if I remember right.  On one hand, my current pick for 8 is nice and easy, but it also would be nice to wipe out FFX once and for all since it is officially the game that has been on my backlog the longest.

4 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

So if I decided to swap out what i was going to do for 8 and finish up FFX instead how doable is that?  All I have left is the trophy for getting the chests in the chocobo race and winning it and beating Penance, but I have most of the Dark Aeons still left to defeat and no celestial weapon for Tidus without beating Dark Bahamut.  I'm also still lacking good equipment for everyone if I remember right.  On one hand, my current pick for 8 is nice and easy, but it also would be nice to wipe out FFX once and for all since it is officially the game that has been on my backlog the longest.

If you want to defeat Penance quick you can use the Yojimbo 1 Hit Attack :) and the chocobo race might need a bit luck running around the corners not too tight at least i touched a balloon once or twice unintentionally :( but if you need help look at a map that shows the best way :) as FFX is a great game i hope you enjoy the last bits until the :platinum: when you're so close already

I finished up Day D Tower Rush for my number 1 game. It had to have been one of the worst games I've ever played and you could definitely tell it's a mobile game. I'm not the best at tower defense games, but I wouldn't call myself bad either and this game was ridiculous with the difficulty. Come level 13 it was near impossible for me to complete the levels and you have to get to level 15 to get one of the trophies. The game is so imbalanced because it wants you to spend money to make it easier. I'm so glad I never have to play it again. 

0. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (320)

1. Day D Tower Rush (2831)

2. Destory All Humans! (5482)

3. Doodle God (Vita) (2043) 

4. Monster High New Ghoul In School (4054)

5. Jack N Jill DX (8115)

6. The Deadly Tower of Monsters (4216)

7. Shutshumi (3797)

8. Rime (6188)

• Like 1

*checks initial list* Well, none of the initially planned games (again <_< ), but time for another update with three numbers:

Driver: San Francisco --> #4

A game I neglected for a rather long time. I initially played this as one of the games from KYC #2 and really enjoyed it at that time, but somehow didn't find the motivation to continue playing it right after the event. A few weeks ago I finally decided to tackle the online multiplayer and after replaying the singleplayer for a short portion I decided that this game would be good candidate for my latest milestone plat #200 as I instantly enjoyed it again. The selection of cars, the music, the surroundings... :wub:  DSF is IMO a really enjoyable open world-racer. :D

And luckily it also features a number that I'm still missing and the when I saw the trophy list id I had to chuckle a bit, as it's one of the typical numbers one might associate with my profession.

Lara Croft Go --> #6

TBH I mainly grabbed this game because it was part of a flash sale on the european PSN-store last week and it looked like an enjoyable game. The gameplay is surely enjoyable although there were quite a few levels where I relied on the hints (a big chunck of the 6th world with all those resurrecting enemies :|). The only downside were the rather long loading times while playing this on the Vita.

Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon --> #8

Replaying the Spyro-games was quite fun overall, although I have to say that Spyro 3 is probably still my least favorite of the bunch as I didn't enjoy most of the sidekicks and the game features annoying challenges like the skateboard-segments (which I already disliked back in the days). Spyro 2 is still my favorite of the original trilogy but sadly that (and Spyro 1) have numbers that were already taken by other games I finished.

0 - [8220] Timespinner :platinum:

1 - [6891] Need for Speed: Payback :platinum: & 1f4af.png

2 - [6042] Late Shift :platinum:

3 - 

4 - [1024] Driver: San Francisco :platinum: 

5 - [2685] Grid Autosport :platinum: & 1f4af.png

6 - [5636] Lara Croft Go :platinum:

7 - [5147] Abzû ?

8 - [8208] Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon :platinum:

9 -

The next games are probably the Vita-stack for Riddled Corpses Ex for my #3 (planned popping on December 17th) and most likely Ride 3 for #9.

• Like 2

Another one in the books. As you can see, I saved the best two for last. (Well, honestly, VC4 was pretty amazing.)

0: (4490) Gryphon Knight Epic

1: (6011) Blackwood Crossing (NA)

2: (5912) Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS4)

3: (6053) Full Throttle Remastered

4: (5414) Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS4)

5: (8205) Spyro the Dragon

6: (8366) Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood

7: (4397) Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus (NA)

8: (4368) SwapQuest

9: (7399) Valkyria Chronicles 4 (NA)

• Like 1