Gris

visighost

Not sure if this should be posted here or in the PC forum, but does anyone have any idea if a PS4 port is planned? Devolver's games often are, but I can't find any info on this one...

Certainly looks gorgeous and would fit nicely in the PS4's artsy repertoire.

• Like 3

I'm worse at googling than most, but I see nothing about this game outside of Switch and PC.

Though interestingly, when I google, the first thing that comes up says, " 'Gris' set to bring watercolor self-exploration to Switch, PS4". However, when I click on the article, it replaces "PS4" with "PC".

So apparently, even Google wants this to happen.

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Though interestingly, when I google, the first thing that comes up says, " 'Gris' set to bring watercolor self-exploration to Switch, PS4". However, when I click on the article, it replaces "PS4" with "PC".

So apparently, even Google wants this to happen.

I found the exact same page - that's actually why I came here. Not sure if there were plans and they were cancelled...

(Unrelated, but congrats on the Exist Archive plat. I've been working on this one since forever ago, but my relationships don't seem to improve at all...)

Edited by visighost

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, NightRusticDawn said:

I came here thinking it was about pigs and oinks...

Hahaha I was just about to mention that. Beautiful visuals and a soothing melody and then she has PIG written on her forehead on the thumbnail.