Fallout 76 Trophy Leak!

MyAssStretched

Looks like a mostly standard Fallout list (aside for some online trophies).

Really wish they hadn't put in the "Kill 20 players" trophy, I know that killing others is a feature in this game but I felt that they were emphasizing cooperation. IIRC, they almost made something like a "punishment" system if you always went on a killing spree (like making you Wanted, I believe?). Adding in that 20 players killed trophy will be annoying because it rewards that playstyle.

Granted, most people aren't trophy hunters and it probably won't affect their playstyle, but the list overall looks pretty simple. I really hope they don't place an emphasis on getting to kill other players in future updates because in a game like Fallout, I'd much rather prefer cooperation against the creatures of the Wasteland and not have to also worry about other human players killing me too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ResoluteRock said:

Looks like a mostly standard Fallout list (aside for some online trophies).

Really wish they hadn't put in the "Kill 20 players" trophy, I know that killing others is a feature in this game but I felt that they were emphasizing cooperation. IIRC, they almost made something like a "punishment" system if you always went on a killing spree (like making you Wanted, I believe?). Adding in that 20 players killed trophy will be annoying because it rewards that playstyle.

Granted, most people aren't trophy hunters and it probably won't affect their playstyle, but the list overall looks pretty simple. I really hope they don't place an emphasis on getting to kill other players in future updates because in a game like Fallout, I'd much rather prefer cooperation against the creatures of the Wasteland and not have to also worry about other human players killing me too.

Yeah I'm not liking that kill other players trophy either

28 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Look great, I hope there's no faction trophies or missables. So far doesn't look like it.

Also hopefully we can grind the 20 kills in private servers if available or get them through killing the griefers.

Bethesda have already confirmed that Mods and Private servers won't be happening until late next year :(.

So pretty much hop on this early and kill 20 players before everyone gets to a ridiculously high level and you won't be able to kill anyone? Sounds like an idea...

Still debating whether I want this or not. Though, I like how it still has an actual story and isn't completely online-oriented so maybe there's hope.

I'm not too fussed about the Kill 20 players trophy, just as 20 players is a pretty low threshold for any 'x number of kills' trophy, and to be honest you're bound to run into 20 people online who are already shooting at you... every online lobby in any game I've ever played always has one player just going around trying to knock off the rest! But seriously, I dont think this should need to result in you mindlessly going after too many others just for the trophy.

Love the look of the rest of the list, very much like the single player games. The Level 100 trophy I imagine will be a fair grind if anything like the single player games. I imagine thats on there as they hope for this to be a game with a longlasting online community. May not be so trophy hunter friendly, but we'll see. Otherwise, looks a good list.

Oh boy. I seriously hope that some of these will auto pop when I play the full release. Don’t fancy starting a fresh character!

2 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Look great, I hope there's no faction trophies or missables. So far doesn't look like it.

Also hopefully we can grind the 20 kills in private servers if available or get them through killing the griefers.

By the looks of the trophies. Each faction has at least 3 trophies linked to them

18 minutes ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

Oh boy. I seriously hope that some of these will auto pop when I play the full release. Don’t fancy starting a fresh character!

By the looks of the trophies. Each faction has at least 3 trophies linked to them

Well fuck. The faction trophies were the worst part of Platinum in Fallout 4. Well 2nd worst only to the settlement trophy.

I wonder how it will work in this game. Will we need 3 separate characters? I'm assuming saves are tied to online.

4 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Well fuck. The faction trophies were the worst part of Platinum in Fallout 4. Well 2nd worst only to the settlement trophy.

I wonder how it will work in this game. Will we need 3 separate characters? I'm assuming saves are tied to online.

Luckily in 76 you can join and complete ALL faction missions on one character, or at least that’s how it worked in the beta so I assume it won’t change. I managed to join the enclave and the brotherhood in the time I had in the beta!

Edited by TheLoneliestPanda
  • Like 1

I hope it's retroactiv' so I could get all of the progress during the beta. About PvP trophies, you can still grind it with a friend, would take 20min, easy.

Nuclear trophy is a bit though, you need 8 codes, decrypting the code and it's time limited as codes expires within few days, but it's not impossible tho.

The lvl 100 trophy is a good achievement on the long run, except these ones, the rest is easy AF, a bit disapointed, would prefer "killing a mothman" etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MercureUnleashed said:

I hope it's retroactiv' so I could get all of the progress during the beta. About PvP trophies, you can still grind it with a friend, would take 20min, easy.

Nuclear trophy is a bit though, you need 8 codes, decrypting the code and it's time limited as codes expires within few days, but it's not impossible tho.

The lvl 100 trophy is a good achievement on the long run, except these ones, the rest is easy AF, a bit disapointed, would prefer "killing a mothman" etc.

I read on the Bethesda forums that it was confirmed on twitch that trophy progress wouldn’t auto pop if you did them in the beta, but I’m hoping this isn’t true as I couldn’t find Bethesda actually confirming it!

Seems pretty standard. I know I will be auto popping some trophies since I have done quite a bit in the B.E.T.A (if not ill do a new character, its fine). Still, some of this looks like it will take me some time, deff a doable list. I will be looking forward to also getting this plat :)

Edited by Stargazer2600

Just now, TheLoneliestPanda said:

I read on the Bethesda forums that it was confirmed on twitch that trophy progress wouldn’t auto pop if you did them in the beta, but I’m hoping this isn’t true as I couldn’t find Bethesda actually confirming it!

Pete Hines made a tweet confirming nothing would be retroactive, and you'd have to do everything from scratch anyway. I'd actually play it safe and just create a new character. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Pete Hines made a tweet confirming nothing would be retroactive, and you'd have to do everything from scratch anyway. I'd actually play it safe and just create a new character. 

Ahhh crap, that makes me happy and sad. Happy to start fresh but sad that I’d have to give up all my progress ? 

The title "Platinum Trophy" doesn't surprise me one bit. Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4 and Fallout Shelter all had this lousy name for the plat. Thank you yet again Bethesda for ruining the possibility of making this the "perfect trophy milestone" for any trophy hunter. But hey, this is trophies where talking about! Game publishers and developers alike have been forced by Sony to create a trophy list for (almost) every game published for a supported PlayStation console since the introduction the feature back in July 2, 2008.

2 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

The title "Platinum Trophy" doesn't surprise me one bit. Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4 and Fallout Shelter all had this lousy name for the plat. Thank you yet again Bethesda for ruining the possibility of making this the "perfect trophy milestone" for any trophy hunter. But hey, this is trophies where talking about! Game publishers and developers alike have been forced by Sony to create a trophy list for (almost) every game published for a supported PlayStation console since the introduction the feature back in July 2, 2008.

Which sucks a bit since they’re normally pretty inventive with naming all the other trophies and the trophy images. I just use them for the 1000 trophies milestones.