Playstation Black Friday week 2018

snakebit10

9 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

I like this bit: 

PlayStation Plus is offering discounts on their 12-month subscription, while special deals on popular game titles, will be offered at PlayStation Store this November 16-27, 2018.

That was actually good news for me too as my plus will end around Feb 2019. >< if they can discount a good amount may not need to bother with fighting in stores.

my battle plan for this week:

plus renewal (saving up month's prior)

doodle god/devil/heaven games for all 3 systems

diablo 3 eternal collection (ps4) (starting this one after doing my 5 game round)

laserlife  (ps4)

21 in 1 ultimate bundle (vita) i realize i'm getting some duplicates but i'm gaining alot for under 4$.

next week i'll have to decide how i want to proceed. i'm unsure at this point since i need to see digital stuff on amazon first plus my monthly purchase is in play.

Edited by kingdrake2

On 11/12/2018 at 10:20 AM, PermaFox said:

OMG.  Gotta get the PS4 with Spiderman and a crystal DS4.  Oh geez, I am so excited!

The crystal one looks nice, always like some of the colors i have.  Cant decide which games to get yet bc already have horizon goy.  Maybe Detroit.  Btw saw ur profile how was that little pinball game saw it for $10 used at gamestop.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, killerlightning said:

The crystal one looks nice, always like some of the colors i have.  Cant decide which games to get yet bc already have horizon goy.  Maybe Detroit.  Btw saw ur profile how was that little pinball game saw it for $10 used at gamestop.

Definitely a buy!  Loved it!

8 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Looked at the Black Friday PSN sale. Pretty much everything is cheaper from retailers. Thanks, but no thanks.

To be fair, GOW is cheaper than what retailers will have it for and I don't think I've seen any Sega games in an ad so Valkyrie and Yakuza, ect.

On 11/16/2018 at 2:10 PM, majob said:

To be fair, GOW is cheaper than what retailers will have it for and I don't think I've seen any Sega games in an ad so Valkyrie and Yakuza, ect.

$20 at Meijer's. If you live where they have those. Persona 5 is cheaper than any ad I've seen in it, though. And God of War/Detroit aren't bad. A difference of only $2. And, depending on where you live, no sales tax. 

On 11/16/2018 at 0:51 PM, IntroPhenom said:

A good sale, though fewer games than in the EU.  Oh well.  I would pick up LEGO Incredibles or Hollow Knight or something if I wasn't being soooooooooooo good about not adding to my backlog.

You should buy Hollow Knight, 'cause I'm buying Hollow Knight. :P But nah, I've just heard really good things about it. And it's probably more than worth half price, for what isn't an overly expensive game packed with content to begin with. ;)

• Like 1

On 11/18/2018 at 1:07 AM, DamagingRob said:

$20 at Meijer's. If you live where they have those. Persona 5 is cheaper than any ad I've seen in it, though. And God of War/Detroit aren't bad. A difference of only $2. And, depending on where you live, no sales tax. 

You should buy Hollow Knight, 'cause I'm buying Hollow Knight. :P But nah, I've just heard really good things about it. And it's probably more than worth half price, for what isn't an overly expensive game packed with content to begin with. ;)

Dammnit you're right!  Let' see if I can get through the day without making a purchase...