Will you play a game that has no trophy support?

Wade_VC

Games without trophies  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play a game that has no trophy support?

• Yes
    • No

COD: Modern Warfare

Assassin's Creed

Metal Gear Solid

aaand... Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.. when I first played this game I had no internet connection so I couldn't download the patch. I beat the game without receving trophies then beat it once again and got trophies :awesome:

Certainly. I think people care to much about trophies and achievements. I play on my PC from time to time and most games don't support a trophy system. I also have several PS3 games without trophy support (Viking, Vegas 2 and soon Sonic '06.) and I still play them.

If other people care that much about trophies, then I suggest they just buy an Xbox 360. -_-

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Not only will I play a game without trophy support, I'll also play a game 2 system generations old WITHOUT having them updated with new fangled HD graphics.Hell, me and the wife have pulled out Super Mario Bros for our NES (that's what 4 generations old?) and spent an evening hoppin' on mushrooms (which is completely different than being hopped up on mushrooms).

Yes, I will RARELY play a game without a trophy list. Let me reiterate that is an EXTREMELY RARE occurence. I'll be playing KZ1 soon off of the PSN and that has no trophy list, but I just want to play the full story of Killzone as I have never played KZ1 but have played KZ2 and KZ3.

Of course. All of my favorite games are from older consoles (I feel like I haven't played a real gem that shined on current gen consoles yet). If you're just talking about PS3 games, then I could respond with 'yes' again. I wanted to try out Folklore and Silent Hill: Homecoming

• 3 weeks later...