Red Dead 2 Online Beta release date confirmed.

TerminatarMnA

3 hours ago, Sergen said:

I’ve not played it yet, but what I’ve heard is that you can be a posse and do the free roam missions with your posse, that would count as co-op. But it’s not like the other rockstar games where there were specific missions that you could select from a list and do them in co-op. 

yep, that's correct...just put in a couple hours with some friends...i'm assuming proper co-op will come later...disappointed that's it's not up now is all...

mixed feelings about the MP so far...was hoping to avoid all the mass travel and micromanagement feeding/buying ammo & supplies/bonding/etc. crap but they're included...to use the stagecoach all members of a posse have to pay and get there on their own...5 gold for horse insurance...i'm at 0,36 now and you get minimal amounts for completing stuff...microtransactions anyone?...the missions and showdown playlists are fun...the stuff in between them, blah...

Edited by ProfBambam55

Well that's it for today for me. Earned quite a few trophies, and I think I'm first on some of them, at least for now among PSNProfiles members, so that's cool ^^ Online is really great, won't take much time to earn everything. I just wish I would have had the time to finish 100% and 70 Golds before it was released. 

uzvUKUR.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Martinouchou said:

Well that's it for today for me. Earned quite a few trophies, and I think I'm first on some of them, at least for now among PSNProfiles members, so that's cool ^^ Online is really great, won't take much time to earn everything. I just wish I would have had the time to finish 100% and 70 Golds before it was released. 

uzvUKUR.jpg

How hard is the MVP trophy

9 hours ago, patrickogorman19 said:

How hard is the MVP trophy

Really easy. Just do the Race Series. I got it in 5-6 races I think. The easiest are an open races, because most of the players don't really know where to go. Try to do all of the checkpoint from one side of the maps to the other, to do the most efficient time, and don't try to shoot people, just do the checkpoints.

• Like 1

also just finished for the day...very limited at this point...

only 8 online story missions which can be done with up to 4 people...limited cash and rp the second time around...i got 3 cents and 14 rp upon repeating the final mission of the first "chapter" with a gold ranking...also just a heads up that having negative honour will lock you out of 2 story missions...lame imo...

owning 5 horses concurrently will cost about $2000+ depending on horses bought...

I found the free-for-all stuff pretty fun but limited in terms of rewards...only one mode was a team match, capture the territory...quite fun to do the showdown series with friends but expect to be teamed up against your friends more than playing alongside them...

the free roam missions give decent rp but only a few $ cash for each...it's useful and fun to have a full persistent posse for these...

collecting and selling (wildlife/fish/plants/etc.) will earn about as much as they did in singleplayer...

be prepared to buy supplies regularly, travel a lot, and grind repetitively with the online in its current state...

all I got...mixed feelings on day one...the trophies seem like they might be quite a grind at this point in time...great potential but again, so far quite limited...will have to wait and see what r* has in store for us...cheers...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

Anyone have an idea what shops we can sell to ? I've sold items to a fence and to a butcher, but I can't find any other types of stores to which we can sell to. I need to sell to 3 types of store a gold buckle challenge. I've sold a horse to a stable but that didn't count apparently.

1 hour ago, ProfBambam55 said:

owning 5 horses concurrently will cost about $2000+ depending on horses bought...

Are you sure about that ? I went into the stables and had free Thoroughbred and Arabian waiting for me. So that leaves only 3 horses to buy. Of course there's the spots in the stables to buy, but don't remember the price.

12 minutes ago, Martinouchou said:

Anyone have an idea what shops we can sell to ? I've sold items to a fence and to a butcher, but I can't find any other types of stores to which we can sell to. I need to sell to 3 types of store a gold buckle challenge. I've sold a horse to a stable but that didn't count apparently.

Are you sure about that ? I went into the stables and had free Thoroughbred and Arabian waiting for me. So that leaves only 3 horses to buy. Of course there's the spots in the stables to buy, but don't remember the price.

You can sell herbs to a doctor.

And yes, the stable slots themselves will cost 2000. You do get free horses with the ultimate edition, which is why you're seeing the arabian and thoroughbred free.

1 minute ago, IDiivil said:

You can sell herbs to a doctor.

And yes, the stable slots themselves will cost 2000. You do get free horses with the ultimate edition, which is why you're seeing the arabian and thoroughbred free.

Thank you !! Got the Buckle Up trophy :) 

Oh yeah that makes sense ok.

On 11/26/2018 at 0:29 PM, Stargazer2600 said:

theres a few mods I seen on GTA V on PS4 back when I played. Guys being invisible except for a head and "super jumping". Normally those are rare but its prove that the system can be cracked

Those are glitches

Mods just don't exist on ps4, and haven't at all

Edited by SnowxSakura

1 hour ago, FresHOnline_ said:

whats the level system like does it take long to rank up?

slow...the online story missions and free roam missions seem to net the most rp...free roam stuff bring quicker and simpler and particularly when in a posse...the showdowns are pretty minimal for both...the story missions will net you the most cash but repeating them does not...the final boss gives about $300...no idea about races yet...

edit : example : in about an hour of free roam stuff with 7-man posse, went up 2 ranks (15 & 16)...in about two hours of showdowns placing regularly in top 5 scoring, 1/2 to 3/4 rank...

Edited by ProfBambam55