Hardest Platinum?

#1: Lost Planet 2

It was a very long journey where I lost my data/progress by 60%. So I had to do a 2nd Run with WR in the end of 2015. Also Internet issues made things hard for me.

#2: Metal Gear Revengeance

Well I love these challenges and was happy to beat the 2 hardest VR-missions. Recently I played the DLC's to 100% and I have to say it was worth to buy it. I think the DLC-trophies are easier to get, between ;)

#3: Darksouls 2

I played it completely offline and the farming for the sunmedals was pain in the ass for about 15 hours. On my 3rd playthrough with that farming I was holding about 3,6 Mio Souls in hand to go through the winter shrine o.O Later I pushed my character with 20 lvl at once (194 to 214)

#4: Wipeout HD

You know the hardest parts here. Arcade 100% and beating Zico

I am on the way for SSFIV plat (already have Trial Athlete), GT5

and starting soon Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Still I need harder Games ;P

Then You should Start either Persona 4 arena or Chariot if You are looking for a small challenge.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

L6e0848.png

So far this is my hardest ... Although not terribly hard.

I am currently working on

L214b49.png

....and with no checkpoints on the chapter "Golden Lion", I'm pulling my hair out :P

The third time you have to get out of the truck, you have no cover ... then you DIE!!

Just recently achieved platinum in God of War,GoW 2,GoW ghost of Sparta.

Did plat GoW 3 a year or so ago.

For me the hard modes/challenges were insane battles but the Hardest was GoW because of the 10 brutal challenges that had to be achieved in one sitting & could not quit/save any progress,start all over if not completed.

Would have cost millions $ if I would have had  to pay for funeral  cost for all the times I died.Had to change strategies /game play.

Playing GoW chains hard now,a bit easier so far.Enjoying the GoW series.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have so many plats like others and this isn't even a rare plat but until now it's the platinum I'm most proud of:

1L7b8776.png

Bloodborne

Sometimes it was like hell to play this especially because of the cursed chalice dungeon (fucking Amygdala)!

But after all of this painful hours of gaming it's still my fav game of all time!

B) B) B)

Currently, Geometry Wars 3 on the Vita. The PS4 version is rated 8-9/10 in terms of difficulty, but the Vita's controls are much harder to use. Still, I'd only give it a 7.5 personally even though it really tested my will.

82dcaf2e3f34a8705d7d8b7d5948b9ee.png

Edited by GIONAScm2

Out of all the fighting game plats and Uber grind plats I have, including Binary Domain, I'd have to say Motorstorm Pacific Rift was the hardest plat and 100% for me to obtain.

I had never played a racing game before so I wasn't used to a "rubber band ai." I didn't know racing games were notorious for having such a mechanic. On top of that, beating the ghost times where manic. Then there was the online Uber grind. There were so many aspects to the game that drove me mad.

I ended up loving the game even after all that madness. I've even gone back to play it and attempt to beat some of my old times since platting it.

Edited by P-Brawl3r
  • Like 2

Michael Jackson: The Experience. Say what you want about this game, I attempted the Harder songs like Thriller and Speed Demon waaaayyyy too many times. Plus the singing part of it, you have to pretty much hum the song, as the game doesn't really pick up the pitch of the singing

• 3 months later...