A friend in need 100% working guide

37 minutes ago, Adesmurd said:

I can do this with someone! Around 8-9 PM EST-ish. DoctorSyntax, does that work for you? 

Yes, I think it will. Can we make it 9 EST? I'll go to the gym early so I'm back by 8 my time (central). 

*Edit* We can knock out the disavowed and blackout hijack in the Dark Zone if you need those or have time. I'll add you to my FL now. 

Edited by DoctorSyntax

22 minutes ago, DoctorSyntax said:

Yes, I think it will. Can we make it 9 EST? I'll go to the gym early so I'm back by 8 my time (central). 

*Edit* We can knock out the disavowed and blackout hijack in the Dark Zone if you need those or have time. I'll add you to my FL now. 

i can also join you guys and we can do the dark zone trophies as well

10 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

I know this isn't a boosting thread, but if you guys want to add me feel free.  I'm only level 7 but I would like to knock out the DZ trophies as soon as possible.  1f60b.png

7 hours ago, Mr-Copyright said:

Anyone looking to knock off this trophy can add me.

Added. It's the only trophy I'm missing before the platinum LOL

14 hours ago, kmarsu said:

Still looking for a boosting partner.

If you are still looking for a boosting partner, just add me. This trophy is driving me crazy?

The problem is that my headset is defect..

So you must be the person giving me the signal to join.

I just got the trophy and what I did was respond to a call for help. Then the other person went down and died, and then I died before I could help him and the trophy popped HAHA!

What a bugged trophy for sure but I am relieved I finally got it after about 50 tries. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn’t get this method to work.

I wonder if the update on Friday changed things? There’s also no longer an instruction to hold the touch pad to go to the call for help map (as far as I can see).

but I got the trophy, this is how:

1. Join a psn party with someone

2. Go outside the BoO

3. One person click call for help from the map

4. The other person sees someone is calling for help and is ready to go from the ‘answer the call’ matchmaking in the map

5. You should now be together 

6. The person who called will down themselves with a nade

7. The other person revives 

8. Trophy 

I think the only reason this normal process works because it’s quite rare now that people request help.

fyi I was T5 and my friend was T4 so that doesn’t matter. We are also in the same country so that might be a factor in the matchmaking 

hope this helps those who are still struggling 

On 4/10/2019 at 1:01 PM, mohammed_3li said:

What you do exactly to get the trophy 

I think the first post described it pretty accurate, but maybe I can help:

1. Go into voice chat with a buddy.

2. Tell him to hover over the option "Join Group" in the social menu to be ready to join. (Options -> Social -> Friend list)

3. Look for a agent that requires backup. (Open map press R1 (1x or 2x) to go the SHD tab, this will display only orange exclamation marks on your map.)

4. Hover the exclamation mark and press up on the d-pad to help an agent in need, as soon as you press up (you have to hold it) your buddy in voice chat should press X to join you.

5. Instead of joining the agent in need, your buddy will join your session, but somehow the session is tricked and thinks your buddy is the agent in need.  

6. Have your buddy down himself by throwing a grenade -> Revive and you are done. 

If you and you friend are not in the same session you probably timed step 4 wrong and you should try again. Unfortunately you will have to do it the other way around again if you both want the trophy. 

• Like 1

Hey brother, I can 100% confirm this to work. it's April 19th @ 1:09 am on east coast . Me and a buddy of mine was running some dark zone for a couple of trophies because I didn't have any "agent in need" showing up and thought that we would run an activity to maybe get things rolling. Decided to log for the night and asked if he would stay for about 5 minutes to see if I can get a call. Sure enough told em to get ready I had 6 on the screen. Followed the directions he dropped himself I rezed him and pop trophy right off the bat.

Not rubbing it in the ground but this works 100%. Thank you so much I really appreciate it. I will finish up one more dark zone takedown tomorrow due to not able to go rogue like you need to do it and I will have the plat on this game.

Thanks again

On 9.4.2019 at 0:22 PM, Mania112 said:

I couldn’t get this method to work.

I wonder if the update on Friday changed things? There’s also no longer an instruction to hold the touch pad to go to the call for help map (as far as I can see).

but I got the trophy, this is how:

1. Join a psn party with someone

2. Go outside the BoO

3. One person click call for help from the map

4. The other person sees someone is calling for help and is ready to go from the ‘answer the call’ matchmaking in the map

5. You should now be together 

6. The person who called will down themselves with a nade

7. The other person revives 

8. Trophy 

I think the only reason this normal process works because it’s quite rare now that people request help.

fyi I was T5 and my friend was T4 so that doesn’t matter. We are also in the same country so that might be a factor in the matchmaking 

hope this helps those who are still struggling 

Tried this a few times. Didn't work at all.

Ubisoft how can you f*** up a simple like this ? Fix it.

Hey everyone, I found in a guide that you can use the Reviver Hive on yourself when someone used a call for help. Accept a call for help with a equipped reviver hive, throw a grenade and kill yourself. You would automatically revive.

It didn't work in my first try, but I tried again for a second time and it just worked.

Give a shoot.

• Like 1