Undead Wolf

Does the Trophy System Need an Overhaul?

Does the Trophy System Need an Overhaul?   283 members have voted

  1. 1. Should it be changed?

    • It's outdated and should be changed (be sure to post if you have a better idea than mine)
      129
    • It's perfect the way it is now
      153

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

228 posts in this topic

In theory I liked the idea of deleting trophy lists from profiles, even if there's some trophies earned, I now feel like it'd cause more bad than good. Not only would it cause everyone to have a perfect profile, as has been mentioned on this thread, but I also feel like it could cause some people to lose trophy data. No one's account is ever going to be 100% secure, and the idea that they could have it compromised and lose all their trophies (by a bitter ex or hurt friend for example), is certainly something I wouldn't want to risk!

 

I like the idea of being able to delete those that are under 5% though. For example, me and my gf were looking for an online game to co-op together recently since we're currently long distance. We decided to try out Elder Scrolls Online but quickly decided that wasn't for us and moved on to The Division. Sadly I already earned one trophy for it, and it'd be nice to be able to delete that list and the 100+ trophies that I'll never get from it. 

 

Other than that I'm pretty happy with the way trophies are now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys

 

This topic will always be divisive because you get different types of gamers who respond to this post:

 

1. Trophy stackers / exploiters - those who play for trophy quantity & and will play a game in multiple regions to multiply their haul

2. Trophy hunters who play solely for trophy completion %.

3. Casual trophy hunters who play a game until the trophies have been achieved and then consider it complete at this stage but take their time.

4. Game hoppers, who usually have a bunch of Grade E/F games

5. Lazy gamers who are relatively inactive

Note: Some people may fall into multiple categories (Say 1 & 2 / 2 & 3).

 

The people who don't care about trophies will likely be in category 4 & 5, therefore these responders will very likely not understand the point of trophies.

 

On the other hand, people in category 1 are more likely to prefer the current system as it is the easiest way they can achieve their goals.

 

Just for the record, I consider myself to be in category 2 & 3.

 

People in categories 1-3 are likely the 'value' the trophy system in some way and believe this has some kind of prestige attributed to it.

 

My Opinion on the Suggestion from the OP

 

I do agree there needs to be some changes to the current trophy system, however not in the same way that the OP has suggested.

 

The biggest issue I see with rewards based on rarity is it will not be possible to know what the rarity is on the game at the start.

 

So therefore the first achievers of a game would have to wait and see what points their trophies translate into.

 

I do agree however that there needs to be changes to the PSN rarity stats which I come to below.

 

My Suggestions

 

1. Same Game - Multiple Regions

 

Trophies should be locked where another region game is installed on the same PSN account. They do lockout on trophies where you are able to enable cheats (i.e. FF9). This would help ensure that trophy value & integrity is protected to some degree.

 

2. PSN Trophy Data Overhaul

 

Trophy data showing its rarity should only be included in the official data when the gamer achieves x% of the trophies (10% used in the example below however this could be open to debate)

 

A gamer with less than 10% of their trophies completed would still receive the reward of the PSN trophy level points, however the data published would disregard them until they exceeded 10%.

 

The whole point of looking at data, is to give you information which is relevant. I think its fair to say that people that read the PSN rarity data don't feel this is a true reflection of its rarity.

 

3. Ignoring the value of a Platinum in % Completion

 

When calculating the value of completion in games, the platinum trophy itself has some value. Therefore you get a lot of people that jump from 80% straight to 100% because usually the final trophy is a Gold & the platinum follows. I believe that the trophy itself should have its current value, but it should be disregarded in calculating % completion.

 

4. EZPZ games should have a reduced trophy list

 

When trophies are officially approved, there should be an official expected time of completion issues as part of that trophy list. You could determine this to be at say 20 hours. All games with an official completion time of <20 hours would not have a platinum & would have a maximum trophy points of 1000.

 

You don't want people to not buy an EZPZ games as it would reduce money to the smaller game developers, but it would prevent the trophy system being demeaned.

 

 

Whatever changes they do make (if any) it would need to be at the start of a new PS console generation because there it would not be possible to undo the current situation. However they should do something for when the PS5 comes at whatever time in the future.

 

 

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It needs a rethink for sure but to be honest I'd leave it as it is but make some additional changes or awards.

 

Games should introduce a unique avatar as an award, if at all possible the avatar should be animated.  A platinum coloured avatar of the games trophy artwork could be linked to your account and used as an optional avatar.  You could unlock an 'animated' platinum avatar for 100% completion with additional challenging requirements added, such as completion on the hardest difficulty, all DLC complete, completely new challenges outside of the normal trophy set, etc. 

 

Below are the platinum trophies for Sekiro, Bloodborne and Gran Turismo Sport.  I think it would be phenomenal if you could display that artwork as your avatar.  I'm not sure if an animated system could be added but if possible it would be a pretty cool feature and I think gamers would strive to unlock them, I know I certainly would.  

 

 

1L4f87d9.png

 

1L7b8776.png

 

1Lfa8103.png

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Salt_AU said:

Games should introduce a unique avatar as an award, if at all possible the avatar should be animated.  A platinum coloured avatar of the games trophy artwork could be linked to your account and used as an optional avatar.  You could unlock an 'animated' platinum avatar for 100% completion with additional challenging requirements added, such as completion on the hardest difficulty, all DLC complete, completely new challenges outside of the normal trophy set, etc. 

 

Many hunters have wanted such plat avatars (though the animated part is a first-time read for me). But it just never took hold with developers/publishers. I think Spider-Man gives an avatar, but that's about it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Spaz said:

 

What I highlighted bold for you, you pretty much put the nail in the coffin.

 

That’s what rankings boil down to. 

Wasn't it already explained to you that money isn't that big of a factor? It definitely helps but it isn't like someone without a small fortune can make it. You seem to be a very close minded person so I'm probably wasting my time but perhaps you could consider it IDK. 

 

OT: For me, the ezpz games are a means to an end, with that end being trophy leaderboards. If the leaderboards were to change to favour rare games then that is what I would play more of. I don't really want to be stacking every Ratalaika game 6x, but I do want a high leaderboard position so that is what I play. 

 

That being said, I think awarding negative points to a common plat is just silly and seems anti-top of the leaderboards for no real reason. If I have 10 hard plats and 50 ratalaika games, I shouldn't be below someone with 5 hard plats. Just award either nothing or minimal points 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, midgetstrawdog said:

That being said, I think awarding negative points to a common plat is just silly and seems anti-top of the leaderboards for no real reason. If I have 10 hard plats and 50 ratalaika games, I shouldn't be below someone with 5 hard plats. Just award either nothing or minimal points 

 

Exactly. I was going to post this earlier, but a dichotomy was presented between having 10 hard plats, and having 100 EZPZ plats. But what if you have 10 hard plats AND 100 EZPZ plats? Surely that has value over both the priors?

 

Looking at your personal list, there's a lot of UR content there. I can't understand why having easy plats somehow diminishes that.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

 

 

I read just fine, you just want to double down.

 

Yes, what you want is penalizing because the rankings have always operated on trophy quantity and type but this apparently doesn't sit well with you so you want to change the nature of the rankings and tell people whom have played games you feel aren't "worthy" enough that they're going down a spot. That's sounds like a penalty to me

 

You also claim this is snowflake behavior yet fail to see the irony that you're the one demanding that "certain" trophies garner  more recognition because it really doesn't make you happy that someone with less rare trophies is possibly sitting in a higher spot in the rankings. Kinda sounds like a snowflake to me

 

And yes you're essentially telling people what to play in order to participate. The demand isn't outright spoken but the attitude is there because you want "common" trophies to become less valuable in order to make room for the ones you feel are more "special". Once again, kinda sounds like a snowflake to me.

 

I'm not demanding to be treated the same, I simply want the system in place is it is but I certainly don't agree with people wanting to push someone down because their trophy list rubs them the wrong way

 

6 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

 

 

 

6 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

 

 

 

 

Edited by majob
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, majob said:

I read just fine, you just want to double down.

 

Yes, what you want is penalizing because the rankings have always operated on trophy quantity and type but this apparently doesn't sit well with you so you want to change the nature of the rankings and tell people whom have played games you feel aren't "worthy" enough that they're going down a spot. That's sounds like a penalty to me

 

You also claim this is snowflake behavior yet fail to see the irony that you're the one demanding that "certain" trophies garner  more recognition because it really doesn't make you happy that someone with less rare trophies is possibly sitting in a higher spot in the rankings. Kinda sounds like a snowflake to me

 

And yes you're essentially telling people what to play in order to participate. The demand isn't outright spoken but the attitude is there because you want "common" trophies to become less valuable in order to make room for the ones you feel are more "special". Once again, kinda sounds like a snowflake to me.

 

I'm not demanding to be treated the same, I simply want the system in place is it is but I certainly don't agree with people wanting to push someone down because their trophy list rubs them the wrong way

 

I read just fine, you just want to double down.

 

Yes, what you want is penalizing because the rankings have always operated on trophy quantity and type but this apparently doesn't sit well with you so you want to change the nature of the rankings and tell people whom have played games you feel aren't "worthy" enough that they're going down a spot. That's sounds like a penalty to me

 

You also claim this is snowflake behavior yet fail to see the irony that you're the one demanding that "certain" trophies garner  more recognition because it really doesn't make you happy that someone with less rare trophies is possibly sitting in a higher spot in the rankings. Kinda sounds like a snowflake to me

 

And yes you're essentially telling people what to play in order to participate. The demand isn't outright spoken but the attitude is there because you want "common" trophies to become less valuable in order to make room for the ones you feel are more "special". Once again, kinda sounds like a snowflake to me.

 

I'm not demanding to be treated the same, I simply want the system in place is it is but I certainly don't agree with people wanting to push someone down because their trophy list rubs them the wrong way

 

I read just fine, you just want to double down.

 

Yes, what you want is penalizing because the rankings have always operated on trophy quantity and type but this apparently doesn't sit well with you so you want to change the nature of the rankings and tell people whom have played games you feel aren't "worthy" enough that they're going down a spot. That's sounds like a penalty to me

 

You also claim this is snowflake behavior yet fail to see the irony that you're the one demanding that "certain" trophies garner  more recognition because it really doesn't make you happy that someone with less rare trophies is possibly sitting in a higher spot in the rankings. Kinda sounds like a snowflake to me

 

And yes you're essentially telling people what to play in order to participate. The demand isn't outright spoken but the attitude is there because you want "common" trophies to become less valuable in order to make room for the ones you feel are more "special". Once again, kinda sounds like a snowflake to me.

 

I'm not demanding to be treated the same, I simply want the system in place is it is but I certainly don't agree with people wanting to push someone down because their trophy list rubs them the wrong way

 

 

It seems you want to even triple down on your inane chatter.

Edited by fastflowdaman
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trophy and point system is fine the way it is, if anything they could add a separate rarity ranking that doesn't affect the current system.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

 

It seems you want to even triple down on your inane chatter.

God forbid someone make a mistake and "inane"? So no argument huh? Good to know

Edited by majob
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think its the trophy system thats the problem, its the developers or Sony or whoever decides what the trophy lists will be. I dont think they really care about keeping their game Platinum percentages low because what percentage of people who own a PS are going for Platinum anyway? The trophy system is just sort of an extra incentive to keep playing the game but a lot of players just want to finish it and be done with it. I mean COD games are always Ultra Rare Platinums and I wouldn't even say they are hard to complete but millions of people dont care about completing it, so I dont really see how its fair to punish the higher percentage ones just because more people enjoy the game. 

 

I think its all about balancing the trophy lists correctly so you have fun but you have to work to get the Platinum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, majob said:

God forbid someone make a mistake and "inane"? So no argument huh? Good to know

 

Your “arguments“ are worthless and we're going in circles.

 

You're basically regressing to “I'm like rubber, you're like glue“.

 

No need to “discuss“ anything further.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

Wasn't it already explained to you that money isn't that big of a factor? It definitely helps but it isn't like someone without a small fortune can make it. You seem to be a very close minded person so I'm probably wasting my time but perhaps you could consider it IDK. 

 

OT: For me, the ezpz games are a means to an end, with that end being trophy leaderboards. If the leaderboards were to change to favour rare games then that is what I would play more of. I don't really want to be stacking every Ratalaika game 6x, but I do want a high leaderboard position so that is what I play. 

 

That being said, I think awarding negative points to a common plat is just silly and seems anti-top of the leaderboards for no real reason. If I have 10 hard plats and 50 ratalaika games, I shouldn't be below someone with 5 hard plats. Just award either nothing or minimal points 

 

Money does factor into this. But if you just casually play on occasion then that doesn't matter much.

 

This is my opinion. You can agree with it, disagreed with it, refute it, whatever.

 

The whole leaderboard position is getting people up in arms. I'm on one side of this, you're on the other. I'm still of the opinion that rankings is a factor of time and money. I'm good with playing a few easy games here and there, in fact I plan to buy one pretty soon.

 

I would probably have 15,000 trophies and easily well over 10,000 if I just did easy games as a means to an end. To me I just look at it as completely pointless. I would rather play something like Marvel's Spider-Man or something of a challenge like Furi, and feel that I'm well rewarded and accomplished when I finally earn that platinum. But I never said you should be below someone with just five hard platinums. I've argued about this to so many people on these forums and they still find a way to bitch at me because I'm somehow wasting their precious time.

 

8 hours ago, SirPigFace said:

I dont think its the trophy system thats the problem, its the developers or Sony or whoever decides what the trophy lists will be. I dont think they really care about keeping their game Platinum percentages low because what percentage of people who own a PS are going for Platinum anyway? The trophy system is just sort of an extra incentive to keep playing the game but a lot of players just want to finish it and be done with it. I mean COD games are always Ultra Rare Platinums and I wouldn't even say they are hard to complete but millions of people dont care about completing it, so I dont really see how its fair to punish the higher percentage ones just because more people enjoy the game. 

 

I think its all about balancing the trophy lists correctly so you have fun but you have to work to get the Platinum.

 

Well yeah, trophy hunters have always been a minority.

 

I play games outside of PlayStation that I give no care or concern towards their achievement list.

 

Working towards a platinum shouldn't be forced. I try my very best to get the most enjoyment as I can out of game as I'm going for the platinum.

 

8 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

 

Your “arguments“ are worthless and we're going in circles.

 

You're basically regressing to “I'm like rubber, you're like glue“.

 

No need to “discuss“ anything further.

 

So you're giving up on the conversation. Good.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Spaz said:

 

Money does factor into this. But if you just casually play on occasion then that doesn't matter much.

 

This is my opinion. You can agree with it, disagreed with it, refute it, whatever.

 

The whole leaderboard position is getting people up in arms. I'm on one side of this, you're on the other. I'm still of the opinion that rankings is a factor of time and money. I'm good with playing a few easy games here and there, in fact I plan to buy one pretty soon.

 

I would probably have 15,000 trophies and easily well over 10,000 if I just did easy games as a means to an end. To me I just look at it as completely pointless. I would rather play something like Marvel's Spider-Man or something of a challenge like Furi, and feel that I'm well rewarded and accomplished when I finally earn that platinum. But I never said you should be below someone with just five hard platinums. I've argued about this to so many people on these forums and they still find a way to bitch at me because I'm somehow wasting their precious time.

 

I fear you are putting words in my mouth here. I was simply saying money is not really one of the two defining factors. It definitely is a factor, but high leaderboard positions can be acquired with very little if you join the right communities and such. 

 

I am definitely not any "side" here. Unless by side you mean I care about the leaderboard. Everything is both pointless and valuable at the same time, saying there is a "side" here would be quite childish. If anything I agree with your thread, but I think the main problem with the thread was that the stuff was kind of obvious. Anyone that had invested a decent amount of time trophy hunting realised that the leaderboard is based almost solely on the quantity of ezpz games someone plays. There wasn't really a need to tell people this, or the more degrading term of "pointless". 

 

The bottom bit wasn't for you, that is probably my fault, formatting and such is not my strong suite. There are 2-3 posts from others saying every trophy above 50% should be given negative points on a leaderboard and I think that is very unnecessary. If you want to have a rarity leaderboard have a rarity leaderboard. Not a rarity leaderboard minus ezpz

 

I hope that makes sense I feel like I rambled a lot 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I want is to be able to remove trophies/trophy lists of games I've earned trophies in that have impossible Platinums/trophies due to online server closure. I hear everyone with the risks of mad exes etc deleting trophies, but I surely think they can devise some good security around it. Such as the 2FA, or maybe you have to contact support to delete trophies, idk.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, midgetstrawdog said:

The bottom bit wasn't for you, that is probably my fault, formatting and such is not my strong suite. There are 2-3 posts from others saying every trophy above 50% should be given negative points on a leaderboard and I think that is very unnecessary. If you want to have a rarity leaderboard have a rarity leaderboard. Not a rarity leaderboard minus ezpz

 

I meant sides according to this thread because we cannot seem to agree to disagree without getting into a big argument. 

 

There is a rarity leaderboard. I don’t think too many know about it because I haven’t found a direct link to it, at least to my knowledge. 

 

I knew exactly what I was getting into on that thread. It was all obvious, anybody who has been here a couple years or so knows about the leaderboards and how to get trophies in most games. It’s the triggered mindset that pissed me off, because while I love trophies like anybody else does here, I now felt that I can’t make a critical opinion about a part of trophy hunting. 

 

I understand the leaderboards and I understand the ranking system because I used to be fairly high rank in a MMO. You say that money isn’t a defining factor, but time definitely is. I don’t have the time nor the desire to be near the top of the trophy leaderboards here. I’m fine with where I’m at. 

 

PSN Trophy Leaders has a rarity leaderboard. Not surprised that I’m not very high rank because my profile mostly consists of easy to medium level games with a lot of common and uncommon trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we all agree that it should have one major change:

 

We get paid for earning trophies :P at least then I can justify to other people why I do this

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not make a change, the leaderboards are purely a numbers game. The more games you play the higher up you will climb even if you invest less time in playing. Most games are heavily stacked with trophies at the beginning. I would say money plays a major factor, even more than time. I have basically bought my position on the boards with the number of games I buy, so has everyone else up there. If they haven’t they must have some pretty good friends because it ain’t cheap

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, ResoluteRock said:

I think we all agree that it should have one major change:

 

We get paid for earning trophies :P at least then I can justify to other people why I do this

I think we do get paid for earning trophies, via Sony Rewards?

 

I suppose to vote it's perfect the way it is , but I vote first option, it's just me but I want all games to have a platinum, with a minimum of like 25-30 trophies...

Edited by Kaiwan
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Spaz said:

So you're giving up on the conversation. Good.

 

Sure. Sometimes you reach a point in a, uh, conversation, where continuing on a logical level wouldn't make sense.

 

Textbook example: children below a certain age.

 

Then there are people where even engaging in a conversation usually doesn't make any sense.

 

Textbook example: you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I think they need to add the feature to delete trophies.

 

This will allow players to easily remove incomplete games they are sick off or are too difficult to complete as well allow players to test trophy requirements better.

 

We're allowed to delete in-game save data, records, feats etc but we are not allowed to delete our gaming records outside of the game, why, all we would be doing is reducing our trophy score basically.

 

I would delete a tonne of trophies if it was made possible and I would also use it to test trophy requirements easier. I think being able to delete would be a bigger plus than what it would a minus!

 

Edited by optimusmart
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's fine. not everyone plays these easy games that give plats in an hour. if they cheese you off, don't play them. If anything, PSN needs to do what Xbox did and let every game have a plat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

I think they need to add the feature to delete trophies.

 

This will allow players to easily remove incomplete games they are sick off or are too difficult to complete as well allow players to test trophy requirements better.

 

We're allowed to delete in-game save data, records, feats etc but we are not allowed to delete our gaming records outside of the game, why, all we would be doing is reducing our trophy score basically.

 

I would delete a tonne of trophies if it was made possible and I would also use it to test trophy requirements easier. I think being able to delete would be a bigger plus than what it would a minus!

 

Yeah and then anyone will have a 100% profile in here. Cool

 

I think a good thing to do by Sony is to Notify from their shitty "From playstation", "Events" and "Community" tabs about server closure. Is that hard to push a notification to all players online with a "Driveclub will close on March 2020" instead of searching and reading it by accident? that should be a little first step for the community.

As for deleting trophies I thing it's not a wise choice to let the user delete what he wants. With everyone with a 100% profile this sites loses 90% of its purpuose.

One thing they can do is letting people delete it if they got, let me say, less than 5 trophies? So basically you got a game, you play it for a couple of hours and unlock like 3 trophies and then you realise you will never get the plat. Well you can delete it as you have less than 5 trophies. I think that the time you get 4 trophies you realise if you can plat a game or not.

It would be really stupid to let full control of it. For example if you are playing DMC5 an enjoying it like crazy and finish it a lot of times getting almost all the trophies, THEN you realise you will never get an S rank on every mission in every mode and so you will never get that plat. You should be able to delete it from you profile because of this? Of course I'm talking on a strictly trophy hunter point of view here.

 

The only thing I really want is the trophy tracker ingame similar to the microsoft one so I can finally stop pressing the ps button going to trophies and search for how many pizza slices I still need from cl4pt3ap before a trophy :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Toma_Gabriel said:

Yeah and then anyone will have a 100% profile in here. Cool

 

I think a good thing to do by Sony is to Notify from their shitty "From playstation", "Events" and "Community" tabs about server closure. Is that hard to push a notification to all players online with a "Driveclub will close on March 2020" instead of searching and reading it by accident? that should be a little first step for the community.

As for deleting trophies I thing it's not a wise choice to let the user delete what he wants. With everyone with a 100% profile this sites loses 90% of its purpuose.

One thing they can do is letting people delete it if they got, let me say, less than 5 trophies? So basically you got a game, you play it for a couple of hours and unlock like 3 trophies and then you realise you will never get the plat. Well you can delete it as you have less than 5 trophies. I think that the time you get 4 trophies you realise if you can plat a game or not.

It would be really stupid to let full control of it. For example if you are playing DMC5 an enjoying it like crazy and finish it a lot of times getting almost all the trophies, THEN you realise you will never get an S rank on every mission in every mode and so you will never get that plat. You should be able to delete it from you profile because of this? Of course I'm talking on a strictly trophy hunter point of view here.

 

The only thing I really want is the trophy tracker ingame similar to the microsoft one so I can finally stop pressing the ps button going to trophies and search for how many pizza slices I still need from cl4pt3ap before a trophy :D

 

Im not really bothered about players having better scores than me or particularly interest in only grabbing trophies per se I guess

 

If I like a game, I will usually plat it because I like it.

 

If I like a game, but the plat is too difficult for me, then I will leave the plat.

 

No matter what happens though, I will ALWAYS have the memory and then experience of playing the game, nothing can take that away from me and that is all it boils down to at the end of the day.

 

Look at Nintendo, there is no system records and it works fine.

 

I just get annoyed, perhaps a bit OCD of me, that if I play a game, then decide I dont like it, I forever have that game as incomplete on my personal records and it bugs me.

 

I worked around this recently by having 2 accounts, 1 for trying games first and then my main, but I wish we could delete trophy logs. If I never play a game again or sell it etc, im basically delleting ALL my play history apart from my owns memories, but then I have a record outside of the game that I cannot touch.

 

 

The trophy tracker one is a good idea, thats 1 thing xbox have on us that I forgot, we need that defintely, maybe PS5 eh ;)

Edited by optimusmart
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.