Servers shutdown

Valtekken173

If you want the 100% for this game its going to take a while because the challenges are long and some require 8 players depending on what you do estimated time for the 100% probably around 60 hours depending on how lucky you are with challenges. Plus you need the PlayStation Eye camera for a trophy to even get the platinum which is not required for the Remastered version so even if you have the game you still need an extra accessory for the PS3 to get this plat. 

Good luck but its doable from scratch it still has a decent community online to do this even with randoms. 

I may have to download the North American remastered version after i finish Dangerous Driving and do the stack see if i can finish it on the date of the shutdown on PS4 will be a cool time stamp to have to commemorate the PS3 version. :D

36 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

And it’s ResetEra we’re talking about, an aweful gaming community.

I understand that ResetEra is cancer and everything, but this time it has nothing to do with this rumor. It comes from emails sent to german players, apparently.

1 hour ago, totallycrushed said:

with a committed 8 player group.

Duh... i left the page open for minutes before posting, and yours wasn't there. No need for that.

Edited by Lance_87

29 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Thanks for the information all. Then I will just get the physical copy for now. Maybe the DLC goes on sale but if not, I am not much of a onehundredpercenter anyway :)

Also make sure that you do have that annoying PS3 Camera. I think that's cheap as well now. I saw Camera's going on Ebay/Marktplaats between 2.50 €/5€ and 10€.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2

Thanks for the heads up OP. :wave:

I'll move this one high into my playlist and attempt to get the Platinum soon. I think I'll need to get that camera thingy for the PS3 as it is the only thing preventing me from the Platinum I believe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Thanks for the heads up OP. :wave:

I'll move this one high into my playlist and attempt to get the Platinum soon. I think I'll need to get that camera thingy for the PS3 as it is the only thing preventing me from the Platinum I believe.

7 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Time to start it up. Thanks.

You're both welcome!

Another source, this time with the official e-mail's text. SOURCE
Official date is August 1st, 2019. Here's a countdown. COUNTDOWN

Edited by Valtekken173
  • Like 1

Anyone knows if the latest version of the PSVR camera works to get the mugshot trophy? I never got after this platinum because of the lack of the camera (and stupidly high price of importing one here just for one trophy), but if it works, it can make the changes to my setup to unlock it ?

5 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

the soundtrack

I'm absolutely not into this kind of music, but there's one track I really liked that I guess reminded me of my short-lived RATM / Bad Religion (member when? Oh, I member) period.

(I researched some more of their stuff after that and, well, yeah. I still like this one though.)

This game wont let my account connect to their online server no matter what but i can make a new account and itll let those connect. Wtf.

Played this game years ago, i have got the Platinum already but i never really worked on the DLC. I just checked the EU store and i couldn't find the game or any DLC so i had go to my download list and get it from there. I think i have all the DLC but not sure. Anyway going to try my best to get this 100%

D00M3D_UK_.png

10 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Time to start it up. Thanks.

i estimate to be able to complete every trophy but 12 but i can apply for sessions it's those 8 and cops/robbers that get me.

gotta get it downloaded to my secondary ps3 as well.

Edited by lordguwa

11 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

I'm absolutely not into this kind of music, but there's one track I really liked that I guess reminded me of my short-lived RATM / Bad Religion (member when? Oh, I member) period.

(I researched some more of their stuff after that and, well, yeah. I still like this one though.)

I quite liked that song from the game you embedded, though most of the songs from the game are the same genre of music. From how I see it, this generalised what EA (Criterion) believed was the target audience/demographic of gamers who would be playing driving/racing games. To be honest there were some songs that annoyed me after listening to them so many times or others that only suited me when I’m in the mood (simular to that of “Cherry Bomb” from the Guardians Of The Galaxy OST) though the inclusion of a few licensed songs I knew prior to playing the game for the first time was welcoming for me.

On aa side note, one thing I noticed between PS3 and PS4 (besides the Burger King / Gilette Fusion adverts taken out and replaced with fictional brands from Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012) was the exclusion of 2 songs from the “EA Trax” from the Original Release to the Remaster. One of them was called “Stuck On The Trigger” IIRC (I don’t know who it’s by) and I don’t remember the name of the other but I know how the “chorus” goes as it’s one constant phrase “I’m not the only one”.

I was ranked top 75 as a non cheater at this game. (played it pretty much 10-12 hours a day) So I can say that I was among the best in the world on PS3. Except that I made 100 % of the trophies. It was a great game when it came, I loved it. The graphics was very good for it's time when it was released. I remember that. This was my first platinum too... now I got 25 + 1 that a modder it autopop in a BO2 public lobby so I have it hidden. Right now I'm fairly close to grabbing 3 platinums (BO3, MW3 and Lego) so I remember how much of a big thing it was to me to get my first platinum. Especially, since I played it that sooo much and really really wanted my first platinum. I played on PSN since the releaseday of PS3, and I got my first platinum JUST 5 years ago. I had some big problems to grab one. Since then I got in to it and I can get a plat fairly fast. Ironically enough, today I think the game was overated really. Too many assholes in the community (I remember one guy that was among the best in the world, winning 24/7 and showing his dick in cam when he won and abusing kids) and the game was not thaaaat amazing. It was really good back then, but not totally amazing like classics like Zelda, Halo, GTA, Super Mario, Call of Duty or Gran Turismo. I was a little suprised it last this long honestly.

• Like 3

Just now, Ghanupher said:

I've got the platinum for this, but not the 100%. Might join any session out there boosting the DLC. And yes, I'm too lazy to start one myself.

Same, but I'm gonna have to buy the DLC. Hopefully a sale comes soon. If not, I'll just drop the 20€ and forget about it.

From what i see on my profile i played the game nearly 10 years ago and i had some sort of "dlc edition" since i own some of those extra trophies, BUT only the ones up to the fourth DLC pack.

From then on (5,6,7,8 pack) i don't even have one. So my question is: weren't those DLCs on my burnout edition or did i miss / forgot to play them ? 

Just to know if i have to simply replay it or do i have to buy some extra stuff (not gonna do in this case, only sticking to the missing platinum).

Also, could someone point out the online trophies? I'm probably gonna rush only those ones.