PS PLUS MAY 2019

IBadDriverI

19 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

Careful with your posts! I'm not sure the younger set on PSNP are emotionally ready for Frank Booth. B)

Tbh, something like what @starcrunch061 posted shouldn't be allowed on this site. But eh. But @starcrunch061, you're a cool guy, but you have to be careful with posting stuff like that. I don't want to see you get banned. Again, you're a cool guy.

The contrary Olympics thread, who can disagree the most.

Either I agree that the games are shit or I disagree that they are but I must do so to 100%  commitment and do it better then anyone else so I look good thread.

Plus is what it is, the only options you can have is either pay for it and take it for what it is or opt out; if the reason for you having Plus is the Online function or Save Cloud and not Plus games you also made a concious decision. We don't need monthly updates on peoples reasons to being a Plus member.

At least maybe perhaps make an attempt at talking about the games that is being offered.

Just a thought.

Overcooked is a stellar game that yes, perhaps most people have already experienced but it being "rent able" for free is not bad.

I played it on the couch often with friends and it's really fun, have some stress factor to it that feels genuine so that is something neat! ?

There is no pleasing anyone in this thread, hence why everyone is trying to argue the same thing every month.

Make Plus updates a regular admin post that gets posted on regular times during Plus announcements perhaps?

• Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 10:15 AM, panikooooos said:

>it's free as long as you have to pay for it

Yes yes, we know. You have to pay for the internet to download the game. You have to pay for the electricity to power the PS4. You have to pay for the food and water to power yourself so you can play the game.

Wake up, sheeple.

7 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Yes yes, we know. You have to pay for the internet to download the game. You have to pay for the electricity to power the PS4. You have to pay for the food and water to power yourself so you can play the game.

Wake up, sheeple.

You forgot the good old "you don't really buy games, you buy the permission to use them". Because some idiots really applied that to PHYSICAL games.

On 2019-05-01 at 4:39 PM, Elvick_ said:

I started up Overcooked and it feels so lame to play it alone. I felt stressed just on the first mission flip flopping between two characters. I don’t know if I’ll keep at it, I may as well just wait a year or two until I move and can play with my nieces and sister. Feels like it’d be really fun in co-op. 

Yeah I’ve heard it’s crazy fun in co-op and from what I’ve seen it looks like an absolute blast. It would make a good party game for sure!

It’s just a shame it’s a very inaccessible game for a lot of people, as it’s basically a wasted IGC slot for many like myself. I’ll keep it and hope that I get a chance to play with someone in the future.

1 hour ago, Milktastrophe said:

Wake up, sheeple.

The lengths Sony shills will go to in order to justify paying for indie shovelware christ man I got second hand cringe tbh please do continue

• Like 1

3 hours ago, panikooooos said:

The lengths Sony shills will go to in order to justify paying for indie shovelware christ man I got second hand cringe tbh please do continue

You need to wake up, brother, the PS4 is really just a conspiracy to get us to use more and pay for more electricity and internet. I mean, come on, sleep mode and automatic updates? What more proof do you need?

4 hours ago, panikooooos said:

They aren't shovelware they are great games. You're too woke for your own good bro Sony are gonna send agent smith after you to destroy you

• Like 1

4 hours ago, panikooooos said:

Calling someone a shill in this context is akin to calling them an asshole. In other words, don't be a spiteful little bridge troll just because someone holds a different opinion than you do on the Internet. 

• Like 1

I can't wait to download these two games since they're two titles that I didn't really want to buy just yet but with them coming out for free, I'm stoked hahaha   .3.

I mean, I understand that most have either finished them already or bummed it's no platinums but at least some people who never got the chance to play these titles will be able to 

It should be monthly of

2 non platinums

And

1 platinum game 

In my opinion  :D

On 5/4/2019 at 0:15 PM, panikooooos said:

Related image

>it's free as long as you have to pay for it

Considering the fact I didn't even know about the free games until several months after I started subscribing (yeah, yeah, I know, idiot moment), the free games are just a free bonus.

8 hours ago, TheLakota said:

Calling someone a shill in this context is akin to calling them an asshole. In other words, don't be a spiteful little bridge troll just because someone holds a different opinion than you do on the Internet. 

Dude I remember when Ps Plus was literally just about getting games, you got 4 games and the online services were free. Back then you got quality games too, now not only do you get less games, not only is the quality of the games fucking garbagio, the price has increased and it's fucking mandatory if you want to play online. If you still defend Sony's greed you're a shill I'm sorry, nothing to do with being an asshole, just plain old shill tactics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, panikooooos said:

Dude I remember when Ps Plus was literally just about getting games, you got 4 games and the online services were free. Back then you got quality games too, now not only do you get less games, not only is the quality of the games fucking garbagio, the price has increased and it's fucking mandatory if you want to play online. If you still defend Sony's greed you're a shill I'm sorry, nothing to do with being an asshole, just plain old shill tactics.

I agree the quality has fallen drastically, but that doesn't give you the right to call someone a shill. You're basically calling this likely young individual an accomplice, or swindler, just because they disagree with you.

Tribalism at its finest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, panikooooos said:

And I am old enough to remember when the internet was not yet full of people venting all their anger online or radicalizing every discussion with this sort of spiteful nonsense. What happened to the netiquette?

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

the PS Plus is Irrelevant to me since the day it was announced back then, the only time my brother subscribed to it is because of the three free months of Netflix service if you subscribed to a whole year and that's it! was never interested to the free games at all... Spoiler! ( Nothing is Free! )

we subbed in late 2018 and the best two games I ever got was Serious Sam 3 ( ps3 ) and Iconoclasts ( a Vita title but playable in the ps4 via cross buy ) and since then I completely lost interest 100% to this service, I mean even with the PS Plus i'm still not interested to play online as the majority of my games are single player games.

Edited by yellowwindow7
  • Like 2