Easy ultra rare plats

I've gotta say that Metal Gear Rising: Revengance and Vanquish aren't as hard as they seem.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengance can be made easier with the Fox Blade DLC (Sadly at the time I didn't have it.... Now I do after buying the disk) which is only available for people who pre-ordered i think or you can be lucky (Like me) and find an active code with a pre-owned copy.

Vanquish is relatively easy besides one trophy. The one for the trophy for completing all 6 tactical challenges. I learn extremely well by visual presentation the best so I watched youtube video's of people playing it. It shouldn't be too hard if you played on Hard before.

• Like 1

If there even was such a thing as an easy ultra rare plat, it's not going to exist after this thread.

Seriously though, I've noticed that most games that have relatively easy ultra rare plats are usually just really shitty games that take entirely too much time and effort to get through(like El Shaddai), or games that have had their servers taken down(like White Knight Chronicles).

Edited by ExHaseo

Well...From my list of plats, I'll say Brutal Legend and Persona 4 Golden :D

Eh, Persona 4 Golden isn't Ultra Rare anymore, at least not on PSNP  :huh:

The easy Ultra Rare platinums imo are The Sims 3, The Sims 3 Pets (haven't played it but if it's like TS3 then it's definitely easy), Oddworld Munch's Odyssey, Shift 2 Unleashed (if you can find people to boost with to unlock the King Of The Hill trophy then yes this game is easy)

0.76 - Sports Champions

0.94 - Gran Turismo 5 (GT-R record is a B!tch though!!)

3.19 - Shadow of the Colossus

3.16 - Dead Rising 2

1.30 - Black Ops 2 (agree with others above, easy but Babel sucks if u don't have good online ppl 2 help)

These are all easy Ultra Rare Plats!

I don't understand, GT5 is hard for gold standard and the Red Bull Challenge but I don't know why people have trouble with the GT-R record, you just need to be using the correct tyres and then I got it straight away.

The easy Ultra Rare platinums imo are The Sims 3, The Sims 3 Pets (haven't played it but if it's like TS3 then it's definitely easy), Oddworld Munch's Odyssey, Shift 2 Unleashed (if you can find people to boost with to unlock the King Of The Hill trophy then yes this game is easy)

It's Ultra Rare for EU owners of the game but it's not for US onwers xD I'm from the UK

I've gotta say that Metal Gear Rising: Revengance and Vanquish aren't as hard as they seem.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengance can be made easier with the Fox Blade DLC (Sadly at the time I didn't have it.... Now I do after buying the disk) which is only available for people who pre-ordered i think or you can be lucky (Like me) and find an active code with a pre-owned copy.

gaahhhh Revengeance is killing me

You are right and wrong about Persona 4 Golden

The North American version plat is @ 6.20%

but the European version plat is @ 4.87% so it's right below the borderline.

Vanquish is relatively easy besides one trophy. The one for the trophy for completing all 6 tactical challenges. I learn extremely well by visual presentation the best so I watched youtube video's of people playing it. It shouldn't be too hard if you played on Hard before.

I found Vanquish quite hard because of wave 5 of challenge 6.

Any tips for MGR Revengeance, I'm starting it soon.

Im about to get the Cod ghost plat on PS4 and i have to say i have no clue why it is ultra rare. People say its because of extinction, but it just takes some dedication. Extinction is so easy for me know i pretty much mastered it.

The reason cod games are all ultra rare plats is because most people who buys this game only buys it for the multiplayer.

On the playstation app only 0.1 of the people playing this game has the plat.

Edited by Bonofifa
  • Like 1

I don't understand, GT5 is hard for gold standard and the Red Bull Challenge but I don't know why people have trouble with the GT-R record, you just need to be using the correct tyres and then I got it straight away.

The GT-R record was the Bain of my Existence in this game! Gold standard was ok and Red Bull just don't drive full out, accelerate in short bursts and u should get it!

I found Vanquish quite hard because of wave 5 of challenge 6.

Any tips for MGR Revengeance, I'm starting it soon.

I recommend using the Konami Code from the start to unlock Revengance mode from the get go. Play through the game on the easiest once killing as much enemies as possible so you can get more BP. Spend all your BP on your Health your Ripper Gauge and the HF Marumasa. Next playthrough should be on the difficulty above learning how to popperly parry while collecting the collectibles. Next you should focus on the VR Mission trophies and Unlocking the Infinite Wig B (I don't remember how I got it). Next is the Hard Playthrough getting more BP and Getting the No Damage For Bosses (Not as hard as it sounds). Finally you will start your Revengance Playthrough fully Mastering the game (Almost)

• Like 1

Im about to get the Cod ghost plat on PS4 and i have to say i have no clue why it is ultra rare. People say its because of extinction, but it just takes some dedication. Extinction is so easy for me know i pretty much mastered it. 

The reason COD Ghosts would be an ultra rare would come down to the fact that the vast majority of COD players aren't trophy hunters, and as it is a popular game there are lot's of people who buy it and play it without going for the platinum, therefore leaving the percentage of players that do have the platinum a lot smaller.

• Like 1

It's Ultra Rare for EU owners of the game but it's not for US onwers xD I'm from the UK

Ohh the NA and EU don't share the same trophy list? Well that's news to me :o My bad :)

You are right and wrong about Persona 4 Golden

The North American version plat is @ 6.20%

but the European version plat is @ 4.87% so it's right below the borderline.

Haha yeah, and a few more Platinum achievers and it'll become Very Rare

I recommend using the Konami Code from the start to unlock Revengance mode from the get go. Play through the game on the easiest once killing as much enemies as possible so you can get more BP. Spend all your BP on your Health your Ripper Gauge and the HF Marumasa. Next playthrough should be on the difficulty above learning how to popperly parry while collecting the collectibles. Next you should focus on the VR Mission trophies and Unlocking the Infinite Wig B (I don't remember how I got it). Next is the Hard Playthrough getting more BP and Getting the No Damage For Bosses (Not as hard as it sounds). Finally you will start your Revengance Playthrough fully Mastering the game (Almost)

Ok thnx for the info :D .

The reason COD Ghosts would be an ultra rare would come down to the fact that the vast majority of COD players aren't trophy hunters, and as it is a popular game there are lot's of people who buy it and play it without going for the platinum, therefore leaving the percentage of players that do have the platinum a lot smaller.

Exactly. Same with GTA V. The platinum isn't that hard but it's a very popular game and most people who play it don't care much about the trophies. 

• Like 1