How long did your last treasure take?

I just got my last arena treasure. It took me 4 days to get all of them. Was just doing hunter arena by myself with two consoles all the time until i had one more common left. It took me around 10-13 hours to get it, actually got tired of hunter so i went to arena coop and got it there in like 2 hours.

Does anyone here have some tips for getting the Incan Silver Cup to drop? Its the last treasure I need (Yes, I already have all the extremely rare shit like the Copper Statue and so on) and it doesnt even seem to be a rare one, since everyone else I talked with already has it. I was grinding Hunter Arena only for all the other treasures. So I was wondering, if this particular treasure might drop often in Coop Arena with the chateu method. Can anyone here remember, where they got their Incan Silver Cup? I grinded 15 hours in a row yesterday and it didnt show up in Hunter. Its really driving me insane ....

18 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Does anyone here have some tips for getting the Incan Silver Cup to drop? Its the last treasure I need (Yes, I already have all the extremely rare shit like the Copper Statue and so on) and it doesnt even seem to be a rare one, since everyone else I talked with already has it. I was grinding Hunter Arena only for all the other treasures. So I was wondering, if this particular treasure might drop often in Coop Arena with the chateu method. Can anyone here remember, where they got their Incan Silver Cup? I grinded 15 hours in a row yesterday and it didnt show up in Hunter. Its really driving me insane ....

Found that one today while playing Hunter Arena on the London Streets map.

• Like 1

Hello, I'll tell you how I've unlock my treasures. 

I've make 4 sessions on Castle in Arena Co-op mode. (1h30 each) For the Adventure I've make a lot time Airport for find the watch, more 7 hours and nothing. The morning I try with a friend which has all treasures and I take it in one try. After that I nedded 21 treasures. I've make all others in Hunter mode. (Without DLC MAP)

I killed my two characters in front me with the heroes and take all treasures during the 4 rounds with my main. The first 17 treasures were very fast, sometime inside cheast, sometime on my opponents. The 4 last were the longest... More 5 hours for each, the 4th, 3rd and 2nd. The last one was finding in 1 hour. 

Little info : My last was ''Chenrezig Buddha", I found it on my secondary account on the map ''Yemen'' and I refound it exactely on the same map for my main. Gamefaqs topic say exactely the same, so I think really it's possible to make a list that says where ''each'' rare treasures can be found. 

Good luck ! 

Edited by Waraneasy

On 6/20/2019 at 9:24 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

I gave this a try and didn't have any luck. 2 hours later I got my last treasure. Pretty sure they just got lucky unless there are more specific steps you need to take than just changing the IP address.

Changing LAN IP is guaranteed to be useless: the game netcode can't identify any chances in your internal IP address as it's related to the internal routing management done by your router.

However, testing with different external IP addresses might be a thing: I always had the anedoctal feeling that whenever I kept some months from playing, I'd get a new treasure in the first 2~3 matches. There are 3 conclusions based on that:

1 - Just luck and coincidence about these drops as I was only playing 2 or 3 matches every month or so

2 - Maybe the game has some kind of "welcome back bonus" to motivate players to continue playing after taking some long breaks

3 - If the servers detect you in a new external IP address, they could raise drops and/or give new treasures guaranteed too. (Why, though?) This one would go alongside the claims that switching to mobile network routed from phone helps. However, this is again anedoctal and let me put some emphasis on: "WHY, THOUGH?"

Basically, I'd just say to keep playing. It might take 50 hours to drop final ones, but at least they should drop even after a ridiculous amount of time wasted.

As i'll be focusing on U3 from tomorrow on, I'll test some things as: whether i'll get one new treasure within my first matches to come (haven't played in almost 2 months) and if the drops seem to be inconsistent, I'll try my mobile network. If it drops another new treasure, will even try a VPN too but overall, will just keep playing for hundreds of hours if needed for those damn last 4 treasures

Mine took 3 and a half hours between the 2nd last and last.

To be clear, it does seem that some of the treasures (particularly the VEGABOND Passport) seems to drop more consistently in Co Op Arena. So if you are missing that one as your final one, try Arena. I got it in my first match when grinding Soft Spot Medals.

Edited by Nitro

On 01/07/2019 at 1:34 AM, Sinthoras_96 said:

Pure luck. I've had each of the 3 members of the Silver Incan set no less than 8x each during Hunter Arena grinding. I'm pretty sure that like the runes in NBA 2K16...the treasures are literally just tailored to your account (some will be stupidly rare for you, whilst those same treasures will be very common to other people). My partner needs the Lion Nepal treasure in the Bronze animals set yet I keep getting that maybe 3x a day. Same with the Silver Incan vessel. 

I can only suggest playing between Hunter Arena and co-op arena. Personally I believe any theories about maps and killing methods to be nonsense. 

3 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

can you put here the link of this topic?

A friend found ''Chenrezig Buddha" on Yemen 2 days ago. But another on another map but he don't remember, it's possible the % can to be more big according to the map. I've read and try a lot theory on internet for U3 treasures but that seem possible for me. 

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/615426-uncharted-3-drakes-deception/61281724

14 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

My partner needs the Lion Nepal treasure in the Bronze animals set yet I keep getting that maybe 3x a day. Same with the Silver Incan vessel. 

Give it to me somehow, pls!

:D.

I still need this one and Ottoman Bracelet. Just got Tzongkhapa Statue (Crystal) from Priceless Statue set after 15h of grinding Hunter Arena.

So starting from now - let's see how long it will take me to get those two (unless I will resign).

16 hours ago, Nitro said:

I got it in my first match when grinding Soft Spot Medals...

...and in the meanwhile helping Smashero with "If it bleeds..." medals ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LupusLance34 said:

Found that one yesterday while playing Co-Op Arena on Chateau.

I just found it in Oasis :) I was killing as Villian and a Hero dropped it. Do you know the funny thing? The previous 4 treasures I had where the same Head in different colours (Ivory, Jade, Glass, and the violet one). I was like "this game is kidding me".And after "boom". The good one :) and 100% of all DLCs. 

My last treasure took around 4-6 hours over 2 days. However to get any of my last 3 treasures took a lot longer (around 24hours over 4 days before i got any of my last 3).

My last 3 treasures were, and i got them in that order:

- Gold Buddha - Chenrezig Buddha (Gold) RARE

- Tranquil Sea - Yuan Fish (Jade) RARE

- Lost Seals - Official Seal (Jade) RARE

Edited by Last-_-Judgment

My last treasures were:

Newari Figures (Silver)

Lost Wrathful Deity (Crystal)

I almost got every other piece of treasure today before I got these two. It got to the point where I knew which set the treasure is from before it shows the name lol

but the funny thing is I got them in 15mns of each other ? (so technically 15mns for my last treasure.)

Finally done with this 100%. I'm impressed it took me less than 24 hours since I came back to it.

4th to last treasure was Lost Seals (rare): took 3.5 hours to drop

3rd to last treasure was Pisces (rare): took less than 0.5 hour (dropped in the following match)

2nd to last treasure was Lost Wrathful Deity (rare): took 1.5 hour

Last treasure was Emerald Sanxingdui (rare): took more 3 hours to drop

I'm relieved that I was done in 8.5 hours for all last 4 treasures. I was really expecting 30 to 40 hours to finish them all.

8 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Finally done with this 100%. I'm impressed it took me less than 24 hours since I came back to it.

4th to last treasure was Lost Seals (rare): took 3.5 hours to drop

3rd to last treasure was Pisces (rare): took less than 0.5 hour (dropped in the following match)

2nd to last treasure was Lost Wrathful Deity (rare): took 1.5 hour

Last treasure was Emerald Sanxingdui (rare): took more 3 hours to drop

I'm relieved that I was done in 8.5 hours for all last 4 treasures. I was really expecting 30 to 40 hours to finish them all.

Can you tell us in which mode you got them? Were you switching from Hunter to Arena?
I know that it is only a "theory" that it may help to increase the drop chance, but just want to know if there is somebody who played ONLY HA and got all the treasures there.

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

Can you tell us in which mode you got them? Were you switching from Hunter to Arena?
I know that it is only a "theory" that it may help to increase the drop chance, but just want to know if there is somebody who played ONLY HA and got all the treasures there.

I basically only played Hunter Arena (I dropped a few treasures on Co-op Arena while working on its specific trophies though) and got them mostly there. It took around 6 months to finish it, but I was playing only 1.5-2 hours a day excluding weekends and with a 2-3 weeks hiatus for my summer vacations.

On 7/6/2019 at 9:02 PM, Smashero said:

Give it to me somehow, pls!

:D.

I still need this one and Ottoman Bracelet. Just got Tzongkhapa Statue (Crystal) from Priceless Statue set after 15h of grinding Hunter Arena.

So starting from now - let's see how long it will take me to get those two (unless I will resign).

...and in the meanwhile helping Smashero with "If it bleeds..." medals ;).

That is true :D

7 hours ago, Smashero said:

I don't remember when it was the last time I've played normal Co-Op Arena in the Chateau method.

I guess I had 20~22 treasures left.

I've sticked to Hunter Arena due to owning 2 ps3s and being easier to farm overall. Until the 10th to last treasure, I'd get new drops every one or two matches. From the 10th to 5th, perhaps every 2 or 3 matches.

A non-confirmed theory (as every other lol), and adding myself to the biased "oh, this helped me but might have been just luck with the drops anyway":

https://imgur.com/a/Clzrfec

Yes, I've cluttered my download list with all the free MP DLC bundle and then I've downloaded them through the Extras menu before entering the Multiplayer, using the same ones as in this pic.

Could it help? Dunno, who knows, it's always unconfirmed anyway. But it doesn't hurt trying of course, specially for the ones struggling with the last treasure

• Like 1