What is your fastest Ultra Rare Platinum?

Deelwheels

On 10/7/2023 at 2:18 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

EFootball 2022, 4.71%.

1 day, 10 minutes.

I sweat the title of the thread used to be Fastest Ultra Rare Trophy, it got changed later!

So, my fastest Ultra Rare Platinum is Steep, 2.19%.

1 month, 1 day, 4 hours.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

The game is called Dreams, not Journey :)

Thanks. I feel like such an idiot right now... 😂

For some reason I got a brain fart while writing the post and I wrote the title wrong. I was thinking about the actual platinum journey and somehow I swapped the words I wrote. :P 

Thanks for the heads up, I corrected the mistake. :) 

• Like 1

Stick Fight

1Lbdd33a.png

48 minutes, 29 seconds

Frankly absurd that this is even UR considering there are plenty of games in this vein that are uncommon if not outright common, some of which I even did back in my peak trophy whoring days. Only real issues are some trophies being glitched if played on a PS5 and some other trophies being glitched if you play offline, the latter of which can be solved without even having to boost since you can run an online match solely with local accounts anyway. Like, as much of a pattern there is for local party games to have absurd rarities relative to their actual difficulty for whatever reason (usually an influx of casual players not even thinking about the trophies), they at least usually have some sort of stupid hours-long grind to justify the average player not bothering with it, but this hardly has any grind, with the closest things to grinds being a win on every map (trivial since even with dozens of them, you can end games in seconds) and 77 sniper kills (hardly a grind if you just play games with sniper rifles only).

• Like 1

On 6/18/2019 at 11:45 PM, Arcesius said:

It's this one (followed by Bound with 1 day difference): 

L48190d.png

Titan Souls - 1.92% - 1 week 4 days. 

Though I'm usually rather slow at completing my games. This one could be easily done in ~2 days. 

Same game, but completed in 1 day, 23 hours, 43 minutes. 

• Like 1

Mirror's Edge

2.76%

2 weeks, 4 days, 5 minutes 

I thought I'd spent much more. Probably because of the road to 100% that took months which occupies my memory. But turns out, I did it faster than Split/Second. 

Edited by Slava