What is your fastest Ultra Rare Platinum?

Deelwheels

Fastest for me was Titan Souls, I don't remember how much actual playtime it took me but in real time it was less than a day. It was definitely tough, but not nearly as much as I'd expected from what I'd played of it on PC.

Easiest has got to be Styx: Master of Shadows, it's a fantastic stealth game with a 2-3/10 at worst trophy list thanks to its generous save system. The only reasons I can think of for its rarity are it being a PS+ game back in 2015 combined with stealth being a pretty niche genre.

• Like 1

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is definitely one of the easiest, you pretty much just beat the game and visit every city, minor grinding involved for chocobos iirc. Then you can just use overleveled characters for clean-up on the low level missions.

Easiest UR Platinum: Transformers Devastation.

I guess many know about this game. It sits at 0.94% thanks to Ps Plus, but is really easy.

Fastest UR Platinum: Rive. 2 Days, 10 Hours

I’m still in the Top 10 fastest achievers. And that’s because I really enjoyed this game. The game is pretty obscure I guess because even most UR hunters haven’t played it although it has many UR trophies. If for some reason you can’t back up your save don’t bother going for this as it would be a 10/10 difficulty game.

Easiest UR 100%: Pumped BMX+

I still can’t believe all the trophies in this game are UR.

Fastest UR 100%: Not A Hero. 21 Hours, 17 Minutes.

Fun, easy indie game. Also been on Ps Plus.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

Madden 11, 17, 18, 19, and 20 (all between 2.57% to 4.29%). These are surprisingly easy games to platinum. I guess this series gets overlooked for being a sports game. Another one is Steep, and I was very surprised to see it at under 3%.

Edited by NZBigC

• 3 years later...

1Lb7b8ca.png

40-platinum.png Trophy Hunter (Dreams)

Collect all bronze, silver and gold trophies

Dreams took me 1 week, 16 hours, 4 minutes. It was a great experience. The last couple of hours were a tedious grind, but that alone doesn't degrade the games quality. I can only recommend it for everyone. It needs to be experienced by everyone who likes to build stuff and be creative.

On the day of posting this, the game has a 1.89% Platinum rate and a 0.95% Completion rate.

Edited by AttilaThe13th

Knockout City (PS5)  - Completionist - 4.72% 

1 day 12 hours

1L91d3f7.png

I had already platinum-ed the PS4 version by the time that the PS5 version was released, and joy of joys, it had a partial autopop. I still needed to do a lot of miscellaneous stuff but I could easily get that done if I entered the right games. It was a game that I enjoyed a lot and I'm pleased to say that I'm the 40th fastest completer as well as the 30th platinum achiever overall.

The EU version of Binaries at 14hours 48minutes real time, currently 3.71%. Though I don't consider it impressive as I went on to do the NA version in 4 hours, though that stack is currently at 12.78%.

Just shows how meaninglessly random trophy rarity is really, would be interesting if stats were based on one overall figure taking into account all stacks. But even then that's only for PSNP and doesn't account for PSN stats, where it's 0.9% or 15.9% depending on which region you play.

15 hours ago, AttilaThe13th said:

1Lb7b8ca.png

40-platinum.png Trophy Hunter (Journey)

The game is called Dreams, not Journey :)

Personally i have a new record:

Lccf58b.png

ARK: Survival Evolved.

Platinum obtained within 16 hours 45 min.

It's the easiest too since i used ingame cheats to obtain all trophies of this game after playing a few hours.

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1