Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

2 hours ago, Copanele said:

Also started Alice Madness Return , more specific American McGee's Alice( the first game), I am taking my sweet time with this gem, loving the game too much.

I played Alice: Madness returns a couple months back, absolutely loved it. The first game not so much, still need to finish it. But if you are already liking that, you will definitely love the madness returns!

Also if you can get 7 people together to boost the online for Call of Juarez let me know! I still need the online trophies for that too! 

I'm going to do one swap and add two more if thats cool @MidnightDragon.

Little Nightmares 2%
Earthlock: Festival of Magic 3%
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered 7% (7% Increase)
Yooka-Laylee 27%
Marooners 35%
Tacoma 0%
Forma.8 10% (Replacing Ninja Usagimaru 7%)
Awkward 14%
Okage: Shadow King 3%
Lost Sphear 23%
Linelight 2% - New
Horizon Zero Dawn 3% - New

Edited by willythom88
Guess I should tag the OP huh?

1. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (Releases 10/22/19) (0 out of probably 53 trophies)

2. 英雄伝説 碧の軌跡 Evolution (Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki Evolution) (0 out of 57 trophies)

3. Omega Quintet (10%) (7 out of 55 trophies)

4. Asdivine Menace :platinum:

5. Bonds of the Skies (0 out of 24 trophies)

6. Sephirothic Stories (0 out of 30 trophies)

7. Marenian Tavern Story: Patty and the Hungry God (0 out of 50 trophies)

8. 英雄伝説 零の軌跡 Evolution (Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Evolution) (23%) (16 out of 49 trophies)

9. Murdered: Soul Suspect (0 out of 49 trophies)

16 out of 260 trophies earned so far, 1 out of 9 games completed.

Finished up Asdivine Menace and it was a nice easy little RPG and pretty fun.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RuneEyesDragon said:
  • Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (2%)
  • Kingdom Hearts III (20%)
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PS4) (0%, will buy later)
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (12% -> 22%)
  • Secret of Mana (2%)
  • Ratchet and Clank (unstarted)
  • Castlevania Requiem (unstarted)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (PS4, will buy later)
  • Dark Cloud (will buy later)
  • Devious Dungeon 2 (Vita) (31%)
  • Enigmatis: Ghosts of Maple Creek (will buy later)
  • Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (will buy later)
  • Enigmatis 3: Shadows of Karkhala (will buy later)
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival (will buy later)
  • Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (will buy later)
  • Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery (will buy later)
  • Buff Knight Advanced (22%)
  • LEGO Batman 3 (Vita) (0%)
  • LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita, 12%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) (0%)
  • Daggerhood (Vita) (100% :platinum:) [9/1]
  • Legend of the Skyfish (PS4) (100% :platinum:) [9/2]
  • Pic-a-Pix Classic (Vita) (100% :platinum:) [9/4]
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters (will buy later)
  • Lara Croft GO (100% :platinum:) [9/2]

I know I should work on other games but FFVIII Remastered has my interest. I've been grinding out stuff and eventually found out that I was SeeD rank 20 and I could just take the TESTs to get up to Rank A and get the Top Rank trophy. I lost one rank at the end of the Dollet exam because I keep getting ambushed by X1059... er the Spiderbot. I just killed the damn thing after the fourth ambush, I was too overpowered. xD

I will shut down the game now - I am at Balamb Town and ready to take the train to Timber. But right now I need to take some time out for other games. I have yet to purchase the Enigmatis collection. :P

• Like 1

Update #1:

Managed to play a bit of these games and earn some plats. Conan exiles only need a co-op trophy to plat and in Goat Simulator I have to work on the Dlc's. This is already going better than the summer challenge. ?

1. Digimon: Cyber Sleuth [PS4] - 10%
  2. Burly Man at Sea [PSVita] - 0% ➡️ 100% :platinum:
  3. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time [PS3] - 0%
  4. Until Dawn [PS4] - 0%
  5. Goat Simulator [PS4] - 0% ➡️ 57% :platinum:
  6. Thief [PS4] - 0%
  7. Zero Time Dilemma [PSVita] - 0%
  8. Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered [PS4] - 0%
  9. Conan Exiles [PS4] - 0% ➡️ 90%
  10. Gravity Rush [PS4] - 0%
  11. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time [PS3] - 21%
  12. The Walking Dead [PS3] - 16%
  • Like 1

Update...

Had a rather productive few days since the last update. Finished off What Remains of Edith Finch, which I rather enjoyed the story and gameplay elements around the story. Even though it wasn't quite the uplifting experience one normally gets from finishing a game. Also knocked out two point and click games, Full Throttle Remastered and Wailing Heights. Neither of which really blew me away, or was all that fun for that matter. They are done none-the-less. Made some progress on Wheel of Fortune. Still have 16 more games to win. Then, I played a game.... with horses... 'nuff said. Would have been done quicker with it if I didn't get caught up on 1 collectable. That and the fact that said horses did not like small hills or any type of water it should have been able to go through. Off to see if I can knock one more out before I get too tired...

As always, updated list below...

Spoiler

Game

Sys.

Start %

Current %

Comp. Date

Wheel of Fortune 2009 Edition

PS3

33%

76%

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

PS3

32%

Dead Island Riptide

PS3

31%

Bentley's Hackpack

PS3

28%

Squareboy Vs. Bullies NA

PSV

28%

The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

PS4

25%

Beyond : Two Souls

PS3

24%

Eat Lead

PS3

17%

Saints Row The Third

PS3

15%

Far Cry Blood Dragon

PS3

15%

South Park : The Stick of Truth

PS3

12%

Assassin's Creed III Liberation

PSV

12%

Sleeping Dogs

PS3

8%

LEGO The Hobbit

PS4

8%

Far Cry 3

PS3

7%

Middle Earth : Shadow of Mordor GOTY

PS4

6%

The Grand Tour Game

PS4

6%

LEGO Batman 2 : DC Super Heroes

PS3

4%

LEGO The Lord of the Rings

PS3

2%

LEGO Batman 3 : Beyond Gotham

PS4

1%

Borderlands 3

PS4

0%

The Outer Worlds

PS4

0%

Xblaze : Lost Memories

PS3

0%

Xblaze : Code Embryo NA

PS3

0%

Persona 3 : Dancing in Moonlight

PSV

0%

Persona 5 : Dancing in Starlight

PSV

0%

Bibi & Tina Adventures with Horses NA

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 5

Black Mirror

PS4

0%

Bridge Constructor

PS4

0%

Chaos on Deponia

PS4

0%

Dark Arcana : The Carnival

PS4

0%

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

PS4

0%

Erica

PS4

0%

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

PS4

0%

Fe

PS4

0%

Full Throttle Remastered

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 3

Knee Deep

PS4

0%

Oxenfree

PS4

0%

Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 2

Reverie NA

PS4

0%

Seasons After Fall

PS4

0%

The Liar and the Blind Prince NA

PS4

0%

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

PS4

0%

The Wardrobe

PS4

0%

Through the Woods NA

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 2

Vane

PS4

0%

Wailing Heights

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 5

Waking Violet

PS4

0%

What Remains of Edith Finch NA

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 5

Whispering Willows

PS4

0%

• Like 1

Update #1 

I completed all of the Far Cry 5 campaign and completed all DLC missions, I have the 100% for the Lost on Mars DLC, I currently have no wifi at home so I can't sync my PS4, by the end of this week I should have 100% for all DLC excluding new game + as I have misc trophies left in the base game. @MidnightDragon I want to add Far Cry: New Dawn to my list as I have 0% and I really want to play it after Far Cry 5.   

Some additions to my list and a few completions in there as well.

Alice: Madness Returns PS4 0%
Alien: Isolation PS4 0%
Beyond: Two Souls PS4 0%
Detroit: Become Human PS4 0%
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered PS4 0%
Forgotten Anne PS4 10%
Game of Thrones PS3 0%
Hard Rain PS4 0%
Hitman Go: Definitive Edition PS4 0%
Indigo Prophecy PS4 0%
L.A. Noire PS4 0%
Life is Strange: Before the Storm PS4 100%
Mass Effect PS3 0%
Mass Effect 2 PS3 0%
Mass Effect 3 PS3 0%
Mass Effect: Andromeda PS4 0%
Soma PS4 0%
Spec Ops: The Line PS3 0%
Tekken 7 PS4 0%
The Order: 1886 PS4 0%
The Wolf  Among Us PS3 0%
VR Karts PSVR 0%
What Remains of Edith Finch PS4 100%
  • Like 2

First game down and my first update. Control was brilliant imo. Can't wait for more content on that one.

1. Control 100%
  2. Wolfenstein Youngblood 0%
  3. Man of Medan 0%
  4. Yakuza 3 Remaster 0%
  5. Borderlands 3 0%
  6. MediEvil 0%
  7. Concrete Genie 0%
  8. The Outer Worlds 0%
  9. Yakuza 4 Remaster 0%
  10. Death Stranding 0%
  11. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 0%

I also added Wolfenstein Youngblood in there as the patch i was waiting for is now up.

• Like 3

Ooh man I forgot how slow The Last Of Us is with trophies. Made it to the sewers grabbing every collectible along the way so far. Hopefully I can finish this 1st playthrough tomorrow. Then it’s 2 more fast runs not caring about collectibles so that should speed things up. I said to myself to skip the cutscenes this time around, but I just can’t even though Ive seen them countless times.

Not really an actual update as I only got one trophy so far for crafting every item.

Also @Copanele I forgot I was gonna do TLOU platinum trophy as my 10000th trophy so I have to hold off on joining in Call of Juarez. I can’t earn anything else until I earn the platinum on this, which will probably take me another week.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, RuneEyesDragon said:
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PS4) (0%, will buy later)
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (22%)
  • Secret of Mana (2%)
  • Ratchet and Clank (unstarted)
  • Castlevania Requiem (unstarted)
  • Enigmatis: Ghosts of Maple Creek (will buy later)
  • Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (will buy later)
  • Enigmatis 3: Shadows of Karkhala (will buy later)
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival (will buy later)
  • Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (will buy later)
  • Buff Knight Advanced (22% -> 41%)
  • LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita) (12%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) (0% -> 4%)

So I did a tiny bit of progress today. Got three trophies for Buff Knight Advanced and started LEGO Jurassic World on my Vita and got through section one. LEGO Jurassic World and LEGO Harry Potter are notorious for having a ton of levels but I decided if I can just ignore everything and take an hour off time once in a while, I should be able to get one of these completed story-wise and get to work on the collectibles. Haven't bought any other games yet, will rectify that soon. I have a few unfinished games to move towards completion first. I am planning on getting Kingdom Hearts 3 as my 75th platinum so no hurry.

• Like 1

Update #03

(PS4) Marvel’s Spider-Man - 0%

(PS3) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 0%

(PS4/VR) Astro Bot: Rescue Mission - 0%

(PS4/VR) Red Matter - 0%

(PS4) Bridge Constructor Portal - 0%

(PS4) Uncharted: Lost Legacy - 51%  >>  100% :platinum: (9/5/19)

(PS4) The Sims 4 - 0%

(PS4) Destroy All Humans - 0%

(PS4) Destroy All Humans 2 - 0%

(PS4) Oxenfree - 0%

(PS4) The First Tree - 28%

Just finished the first game of the challenge (Uncharted: Lost Legacy), and I have to say, it was an excellent game. Will be finishing The First Tree, and possibly starting Astro Bot: Rescue Mission or Red Matter over the next few days.

• Like 4

Today I got 100% trophy completion in Prison Architect. It took me 3 days, 22 hours and 40 minutes to 100%. I currently possess the fastest time to 100% Prison Architect on PSNP. I am feeling pretty good about that accomplishment and wonder how long I'll have the record until somebody beats me or if the game gets more DLC trophies. My run was far from optimized, I slept and my main priority was Mass Effect.

Since my last post, I focused on prison building & management rather than logging. A lot of virtual prisoners and staff members died because of my incompetence.

During my Warden mode playthroughs, I let the game run while I played Mass Effect. It went well, mostly. One prison had everyone escape. Another caught fire and everyone died. The results would have been the same if I played.

Due to my terrible negligence, I was sent to my one of own prisons. I designed it myself, so it was terrible and very easy to escape from. I had multiple unlocked and unguarded doors that lead outside. I mostly stayed in prison to grind out the trophies. At one point, I was the only one left alive because everyone died in a horrific accident I was totally not involved in.

After getting filthy rich and breaking out of prison, I made a decent prison. Your chance of death went down from 667% to 339%, I remembered to feed the prisoners this time, the cells were nice, I payed for the health care and I had dogs. I held programs to improve the prisoners lives. I had a basic school inside prison. I also allowed the prisoners to use all the wood shop tools and taught them how to build furniture and ladders.

My last misadventure was playing the tutorial/story mode. I liked the story. The missions were not very difficult because it was mostly a tutorial. The optional objectives required waiting sometimes, so I played some Mass Effect.

Mass Effect is going well. I'm near end of my second playthrough and very well set up for the Insanity playthrough. I wish the game had skipable ~anything~ to speed stuff up.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, AuroraHistoire said:

During my Warden mode playthroughs, I let the game run while I played Mass Effect. It went well, mostly. One prison had everyone escape. Another caught fire and everyone died. The results would have been the same if I played.

Welp, that definitely means I am not touching this with a ten-foot pole. Seriously, I don't know what to think about the development of this game. xD

Your chance of death went down from 667% to 339%

So like... yeah... you won't absolutely die, you'll just... die. xD Seriously, who designed this game? I just hope that no real prison architects play this, it is a bad example of how to make a prison.

I wish the game had skipable ~anything~ to speed stuff up.

Yeah, I bet speedrunning that game will be a nightmare. Only a small group does a speedrun of the Dragon Quest series because you can't skip any cutscenes in those games. That's not a problem with the first six games, but after that, with cutscenes being huge 3D monsters that take twenty minutes to go through, you're looking at a minimum of eight hours for a speedrun, which kind of defeats the purpose of "SPEED" run. :P

Edited by RuneEyesDragon
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RuneEyesDragon said:

Yeah, I bet speedrunning that game will be a nightmare.

Mass Effect isn't too bad to speedrun. The game is about 8 hours long when doing the minimum. The "Ally" trophies require doing extra side quests but will only add 2-3 hours to the playthrough.

I recently figured out that you can skip dialogue with :square:. I can't believe I didn't know I could do that. Well, the game will be faster now.

Update 2 just because I am at work and I am bored to death : 

1. Devil May Cry (PS3) - 14% -> 54%

2. Devil May Cry 3 (PS3) - 1%

3. One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2 (PS3) - 11%

4. Brutal Legend (PS3) - 18%

5. Bayonetta (PS3) - 2%

6. Alice : Madness Returns (PS3) - 0% -> 3%

7. L.A. Noire (PS3) - 5%

8. Deadpool (PS3) - 11%

9. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3) - 5% 

Progressing slow and steady in DMC1 . Finished the normal mode, now struggling with those stupid Enemy Log file entries. That will take the majority of my playthrough mainly because the enemies just won't do what I want them to do. After that, hard mode and dmd will be a joke (since I already did this game before).

Installed Deadpool. Didn't know it was delisted, glad I have it on digital release. Game is as ridiculous as I remember xD 

Preparing the almighty session for Call of Juarez(no problem @neospoon your place is reserved there :dance:). Can't wait to be done with the multiplayer so I can focus on the single player. Kinda bummed down that although the game is awesome , multiplayer is dead and buried.

Overall it's a good autumn start. My PS4 is taking a well deserved break while PS3 is going strong.

• Like 4

PS3

Ratchet and clank: 15% ➡️ 31% ➡️ 69%

? Ratchet and clank: going commando: 8%

? Ratchet and clank: up your arsenal: 3%

? Ratchet and clank: A crack in time: 0%

? Shadow of the colossus: 6%

PS4

? Dishonored Definitive Edition: 1%

? Prey: 2%

? Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back: 3%

? Tacoma: 3%

? Rime: 5%

? Far Cry Primal: 8%

? Horizon Zero Dawn: 16%

? Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered: 18%

? Uncharted 4: A Thief's End: 0%

? Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: 23%

? Rise of the Tomb Raider: 34%

Iconoclasts: 35% ➡️ 70%

? The Last Guardian: 0%

? Firewatch: 0%

☑️ Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons: 0% ➡️ 100% (✅ on 6/09/2019)

? Infamous: Second Son: 0%

? Infamous: First Light: 0%

Brothers: A tale of Two Sons

First game of my list done! I've really been playing a bit of everything lately since I'm afraid I'll otherwise grow tired of the grind and/or challenge from some games if I play them for too long. That changed, however, as soon as I touched this little gem. From the moment I started playing I just couldn't put it down (against better judgement), such a wonderful experience. Admittedly, it's a very short and easy game that's meant to be played in one sitting but let's say that going to sleep at 3 am while I had to start working at 6 am wasn't exactly the best idea ever. Totally worth it though! 

I kinda had the ending spoiled already thanks to a poorly done review video (partially my own fault for watching it perhaps) but I was still pretty much blown away by everything from start to finish. Gotta praise them for the unique and interesting controls as well, difficult to handle at first but really fun once you get the hang of it. Really glad I picked this one up recently! 

Ratchet and Clank (PS3)

Managed to make some more good progress. Slightly over 1 and a half playthrough in right now and I'll just need a couple more skill points to finish up that part of the platinum hunt. Afterwards it's just going to be bolts, bolts, bolts untill I probably hear the sound of collecting them during my sleep (which may or may not be the case already). I am aware of the glitch where you can just leave your PS running overnight to grab the required amount of bolts but for some reason I like to torture myself. I think it's just because I love this game so much that I'm actually willing to go the extra mile in order to reach those 1 mill bolts, even though I still think that the trophy was supposed to be for 100K bolts (salty). It's not that bad after all, just 3 and a half playthroughs to go.

Iconoclasts 

Finished up my regular playthrough of the game while making sure to get all the chests and to find and beat the 2 secret bosses. What a blast it has been. Currently busy doing the challenge mode run which is going surprisingly well so far but I'm about to hit one of the bosses which I found to be quite difficult on normal mode. Not sure how I'm going to tackle it yet, wish me luck!

Hope you guys are having fun with your games as well, good luck everyone!

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 3

1. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (Releases 10/22/19) (0 out of probably 53 trophies)

2. 英雄伝説 碧の軌跡 Evolution (Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki Evolution) (0 out of 57 trophies)

3. Omega Quintet (10%) (7 out of 55 trophies)

4. Asdivine Menace :platinum:

5. Bonds of the Skies :platinum:

6. Sephirothic Stories (5%) (4 out of 30 trophies)

7. Marenian Tavern Story: Patty and the Hungry God (0 out of 50 trophies)

8. 英雄伝説 零の軌跡 Evolution (Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Evolution) (23%) (16 out of 49 trophies)

9. Murdered: Soul Suspect (0 out of 49 trophies)

44 out of 360 trophies earned so far, 2 out of 9 games completed.

Finished up Bonds of the Skies.  Overall a pretty easy game but farming for the last few materials sure was a pain in the butt.  I've done worse, it's just annoying when you are trying to get materials and keep encountering monsters and then end up maxing out your level before you finish farming.  Still an overall fun game though and a pretty easy plat.

Went ahead and also started Sephirothic Stories and earned 4 trophies pretty quick.  Looks like it will also be a pretty easy and fun plat.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Finished up Bonds of the Skies.  Overall a pretty easy game but farming for the last few materials sure was a pain in the butt.  I've done worse, it's just annoying when you are trying to get materials and keep encountering monsters and then end up maxing out your level before you finish farming.  Still an overall fun game though and a pretty easy plat.

Yeah, great game. Too bad the trophy list is shared because I would gladly go through this game on PS4 for my ABCs of Unstarted Games list, there aren't very many games starting with B I like. :(

Would have gladly platinumed KEMCO RPG Collection Vol. 1 and 2, but too bad that you can't get them in the US.

So I am finally providing a somewhat decent update. The beginning of the month has been a bit hectic for me with classes beginning and I'm just trying to get a feel for what my schedule is going to be like. To top it off, my daughter got sick and then, of course, got me sick too! So I've been trying to squeeze some game time here and there, but some progress is better than none. 

I am also swapping out a game. I hate to do so at such an early time, but I figured if I'm doing this challenge and I'm hitting my backlog, let me get a title in there I know I will enjoy playing much more. So I'm swapping out White Night, and instead I'll be doing Detroit: Become Human. I've waited too long to play that game and I figure this is a better time to do so. Especially with my limited play time, I much rather enjoy the quality story than hatefully drudge my way through a title like White Night just because the percentage is low.

Game

Sys.

Start %

Current %

Comp. Date

Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!

PS4

22%

Final Fantasy VIII Remaster

PS4

0%

28% 

Infamous 2

PS3

32%

Infamous First Light

PS4

34%

Spyro 2

PS4

0%

Spyro 3

PS4

0%

The Unfinished Swan

VITA

9%

The Walking Dead

VITA

9%

SWAP IN - Detroit: Become Human

PS4

0%

I'll leave it at this for now, I don't forsee any more changes any time soon, and I won't add any games unless I make significant progress on what I have already. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RuneEyesDragon said:

Yeah, great game. Too bad the trophy list is shared because I would gladly go through this game on PS4 for my ABCs of Unstarted Games list, there aren't very many games starting with B I like. :(

Would have gladly platinumed KEMCO RPG Collection Vol. 1 and 2, but too bad that you can't get them in the US.

You can get them in the US if you really wanted to, it's that understanding Japanese is rather hard.

But yeah, I do enjoy some good Kemco games, though Bonds of the Skies was pretty much an average one.  Legend of the Tetrarchs was a far better one from that dev, mostly because they removed all the farming for resources and crafting and just focused on a good plot with fun characters.

On 9/5/2019 at 5:23 PM, RuneEyesDragon said:
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PS4) (comes out 9/20)
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (22%)
  • Secret of Mana (2%)
  • Ratchet and Clank (0%)
  • Castlevania Requiem (0%)
  • Enigmatis: Ghosts of Maple Creek (0%)
  • Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (0%)
  • Enigmatis 3: Shadows of Karkhala (0%)
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival (0%)
  • Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (0%)
  • Buff Knight Advanced (41%)
  • LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita) (12%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) (4% -> 19%)

So I haven't done much, just completed more story levels in LEGO Jurassic World for Vita. (I had to go to the dentist and I woke up an hour before my appointment so I didn't have any PS4 time.) On the plus side I finally pushed myself to buy the Enigmatis Collection, Dark Arcana and Abyss: Wraiths of Eden so I have five more games I have to go through. I will try to tackle one of them tonight.

1 hour ago, ladynadiad said:

You can get them in the US if you really wanted to, it's that understanding Japanese is rather hard.

I played a Japanese import of Pokemon Pearl once. I only go through it because I knew what each option was, I couldn't understand jacks*** what the text was. Not going through that again and I don't feel like studying katakana. :(

Edited by RuneEyesDragon
  • Like 1

1.  Final Fantasy VIII - 11% >> 17%

2.  Graveyard Keeper - 0%

3.  Yomawari: Midnight Shadows - 0%

4.  The Sims 4 - 5%

5.  Revenant Saga - 5%

6.  Final Fantasy X - 13%

7.  Final Fantasy VII - 0%

8.  Detroit: Become Human - 0%

9.  Trine: Enchanted Edition - 8%

10.  Dungeon Travelers 2 - 0%

11.  What Remains of Edith Finch - 0%

Been finding it hard balancing trophy hunting with other things but made some light progress with Final Fantasy VIII.  Spent WAY too much time turning fish on the beach into cards just for AP to get Diablos abilities.  Also playing cards a lot, I enjoy Triple Triad too much!

I might swap to something else over the weekend, balance my time out a bit.  Really I'd like FFVIII to be a milestone but I'm so far off my next one

• Like 2

On 9/5/2019 at 8:56 PM, EdgeOfPortal said:

Will be finishing The First Tree, and possibly starting Astro Bot: Rescue Mission or Red Matter over the next few days.

I just completed Astro Bot Rescue Mission as the first game of the backlog challenge. It was so great! It’s such a good example of what VR can be besides first person POV games. It was a fairly easy platinum too. Enjoy!

• Like 3