AiManiaTrophyhunting

anyone else getting so much hate?

40 posts in this topic

Hi,

 

I started FF14 only bc I love FF in general and wanted to complete the series. I never played any MMO for long, like more than one evening, it's just not for me.

But I like FF14... except for the dunegons I have to play with randoms. I really try to learn everthing I need to know and how to play my class, I'm probably not that good but I do my best.

Also everywhere I read that community would be so helpful and understanding and nice.

 

Well I don't know which game these ppl played but whenever I enter a dungeon, oc everthing is new to me I try to do what everyone does, to not be in the way, to play my class right. it's not like I'm standing there doing nothing or dying all the time.

All I get is hate and not just a little bit.

 

I'm tank, but one time the DPS just run into everything, having me killed in the process, then teabagged me. not to mention all the flaming.

Last time after a really good start all 3 other character teleportet somewhere. I didn't know how to do so in the dungeon and where they are. they flamed me so hard and I didn't know why. I tried to finde them but they let my die, then I got kicked.

It's all the time. I did guild heists and they are ok. they are easy and fast done. but the dungeons are just pure horror, not even once I could play one without being kind of bullied.

For some time I played with my best friend, we started the game together in the beginning and learned everything together. the first dungens we had to endure that shit together, then she stopped playing. surprise.

I like the game but I only want to finish it and never go back bc the dungeons are so toxic.

When I met ppl outside everthing was nice, I was invited to the beautiful wedding ceremonies and talked to a few nice ppl, but when I entered a dungeon it seems tro be a different game :/

 

anyone else with that issue?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

 

anyone else with that issue?

Yep.  What @Crispy_Oglop said.  I play ESO and get grief from others.  I know my way around a dungeon but still these people are jerks. 

 

It just comes with the territory. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WaffleJedi said:

Yep.  What @Crispy_Oglop said.  I play ESO and get grief from others.  I know my way around a dungeon but still these people are jerks. 

 

It just comes with the territory. 

shitty territory xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, as someone who has played ffxiv since the beta with literally thousands of hours of playtime, I've only rarely seen griefing. The best advice I can give is to ignore it.

As long as you are not a DPS that is doing less than the tank or healer, you are probably fine. The only thing I notice that most people are somewhat vocal about is when a healer is not dpsing at all. It just makes a dungeon take longer than it needs to.

 

If someone pulls extra mobs, let them die. You control the pull as a tank.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

Last time after a really good start all 3 other character teleportet somewhere. I didn't know how to do so in the dungeon and where they are. they flamed me so hard and I didn't know why. I tried to finde them but they let my die, then I got kicked.

 

 

The Manor dungeon, right? The people were jerks, none of them told you that you need to cast Return after the boss to get back to the start quickly. There's an influx of annoying players due to the new expansion, so yeah, some of them are going to be really rude to newer players. Your best bet is when entering a dungeon for the first time, let them know it's your first time and most people will relax and take it easy.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

 

The Manor dungeon, right? The people were jerks, none of them told you that you need to cast Return after the boss to get back to the start quickly. There's an influx of annoying players due to the new expansion, so yeah, some of them are going to be really rude to newer players. Your best bet is when entering a dungeon for the first time, let them know it's your first time and most people will relax and take it easy.

Yes the manor. So It's something I should have researched beforehand, maybe that will be the one way to avoid more problems... Well Thank you :)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get used to it, it's not going to change.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Would recommend joining a Free Company that is active in your Timezone then you can play dungeons with them, great way to learn.

 

You could research dungeons / trials beforehand but it sort of ruins the experience. The further on you get particularly in the trials in the expansions you will find it gets a lot harder your first time. Unless you know the people you are playing with expect a bit of BS at times. Overall the game can basically be played solo and now with the Trust system even the new dungeons can be played solo with AI.

 

As a tank  you might not be taking enough of the aggro but pay attention to the healer. A weak healer will cripple the whole group but often people lash out at the tank.

 

I hope your experience improves because it is worth it, it is easily the best game I have ever played.

Edited by AffectatiousDonk
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a tank, you’ll always get the blame when things go south. 

 

Its tough to try your first run through a dungeon as a tank. Generally tanks need to have a firm grip on boss mechanics and that can be hard just by watching videos. 

 

Can you temporarily swap spec to dps with your class? It’s difficult to go wrong, esp with ranged dps. That way you can stand back and fully understand each boss fight, then go back and tank it later. 

 

Btw I’m not saying your a bad tank, just sharing what works for me :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's so strange to hear about all the attitude changes in FF14 in the last few months. I started and was active during Heavensward and my experience was completely different. Most instances of 'i'm new here' or 'i'm still learning, sorry' got replies of 'that's fine' or 'we'll teach you the hard parts, otherwise just keep pace with the group'.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't encountered very much of what's been mentioned, just lots of spam from people begging me to be in their Free Company, plus one idiotic healer that kept running ahead of the group and pulling enemies. My standing rule as a Paladin is You spank it, you tank it. Some servers are grimier than others; I've heard some shit about Balmung. I usually announce at the beginning of a dungeon that I'm new to it and people are more or less accommodating. Those who aren't are usually, for some reason that makes sense only to them, Mentors. For people that insist on being a gaping asshole, there is a Blacklist you can add them to.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

When my girlfriend and I started playing FF XIV a while ago we never went into any kind of dungeon or raid without knowing basics about it. Yes, basically you spoiler yourself a bit BUT with the knowledge you get other people don't think that you are a complete noob and in most cases your group won't wipe because you don't make silly mistakes. Also the whole group should get a message in the chat when you start a dungeon and you have new players in your group because you get exp bonus with new players.


We used https://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Dungeons for this purpose and watched the Dungeon guide videos which are listed under the "Bosses" category BEFORE we signed up in the dungeon browser.

Spoiler

 

Only the first boss in Cutter's Cry was played different as shown in the videos: Healer kites the adds until boss is killed.

 

Also we did this out of politeness since 3/4 of the players we encountered in those dungeons played for a long time and mostly want to speed through dungeons.

 

In all MMOs I played it only happens that DDs pull mobs is when the tank is too slow with pulling the mobs himself. Also a tank only dies in most cases when the healer is not able to heal the incoming damage or is AFK and tank does not like to use his cooldowns.

Also i don´t think that playing tank in such an "old" MMORPG is a good class for starters because you should get some basic knowledge about the whole game first and for this playing a "Range DD" is best suited imo.

 

As always: Remote diagnosis of something like this is a hard thing. Always keep in mind that most people which are toxic in games just try to compensate their small real life egos.

Edited by Geridian
More text
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I haven't played FFXIV myself, I have played a couple MMO's before and I've been a tank myself but for some reason tanks and healers seem to get the blame cast on them more, even when there are dumbass DPS people that run in when they aren't supposed to, thinking that tanking means they will never attract the attention of other enemies or that healers can make them invincible and have no cooldown on their abilities.

 

But generally playing with randoms isn't a good idea anyway. Like someone else suggested, joining a guild can at least lessen these sort of situations but doesn't always prevent them since guilds can have bad apples in them too. I could go on and on about the many guild issues I've had in the MMO's I've played. But basically try joining guilds that say they are into team work or something. If there are high level people in the guild then surely there are some people that are willing to help you get better gear and stuff too that can make the dungeons more bearable at least so that way you know it won't be your fault if someone else messes up. And believe me, making sure you're not at fault can go a long way.

 

If you do have to play with randoms again though, and this can also apply to guild members too, but from my experience it also helps to see how they present themselves. If they type weird "kin lik dis n dont no how 2 prop type words" they probably don't speak/type English that well or are too young and generally you want to avoid these people since it's hard to communicate with them for crucial moments where you need to understand each other. You can try playing with them though but it is risky. If you can, try asking them if they have done the dungeon before and know how to do it or what to do. If they respond coherently or in a way you understand and sound like they know what they are talking about then they should be okay to play with. But if not then I wouldn't risk it.

 

So basically just try and join a good guild. If the first one doesn't work out then surely another one will and try not to play with randoms if you can help it or at least make sure they know what they are doing before going in the dungeon.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been playing since release pretty much and have never seen much hate.

The main thing later on seems to be lack of patience, with people leaving after a single wipe on a trial. Or just plain leaving if they get a hard one in their daily roulettes.

 

Maybe you just got unlucky or the datacentre you are on is more toxic. Though I guess you are on an European one, so 50% chance its the same as mine. (Duty finder is cross world)

 

That Manor thing with using 'Return' to get back to the entrance is a thing that is you have to have seen.
Before that I did not even know it could be used to get back to the start of an instance.
From what I remember, it is also pretty much the only instance you will do this in.

 

Also putting off tanks and healers is the worst thing a DPS can do. Our queues are bad enough as it is with the current amount of tanks and healers^^

So just remember they need you more than you need them. Plenty of DPS to find

 

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Im on Light/Pheonix. PPL I meet outside of dungeons in Pheonix are usually very nice.

Like I said it's only in dungeons. But from the 10 runs in dungeons I took part in so far it was toxic in 9 of them. and in the 10th, were 2 idiots but one nice veteran guy who told them to fuck off and then explained things to me nicely.

Thats the only reason I barely replayed dungeons so far and the game was lying around for so long. I started it in heavensword era more than 2 years ago and when my 6 month I payed were over I only used free days to come back (only playing fates. leves and quest w/o dungeons until yesterday) bc the experience scared me away.

I don't even know why it does get to me that much.

I will try to pull through now :)

thank you all!

Edited by AiManiaTrophyhunting
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

Im on Light/Pheonix. PPL I meet outside of dungeons in Pheonix are usually very nice.

Like I said it's only in dungeons. But from the 10 runs in dungeons I took part in so far it was toxic in 9 of them. and in the 10th, were 2 idiots but one nice veteran guy who told them to fuck off and then explained things to me nicely.

Thats the only reason I barely replayed dungeons so far and the game was lying around for so long. I started it in heavensword era more than 2 years ago and when my 6 month I payed were over I only used free days to come back (only playing fates. leves and quest w/o dungeons until yesterday) bc the experience scared me away.

I don't even know why it does get to me that much.

I will try to pull through now :)

thank you all!

 

Definitely stick with it, and if you need a break from them just set your duty finder to japanese only games. I did that for awhile, I was pretty sure I caused a bit of hate but hey it was in Japanese so I couldn't read it :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the hate you get always in duty finder? 

 

If it's your first time running a dungeon maybe putting up a party finder and looking for other first timers mite be good. 

 

Also running a dungeon first as a dps class then going tank after seeing what it's like.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

Hi,

 

I started FF14 only bc I love FF in general and wanted to complete the series. I never played any MMO for long, like more than one evening, it's just not for me.

But I like FF14... except for the dunegons I have to play with randoms. I really try to learn everthing I need to know and how to play my class, I'm probably not that good but I do my best.

Also everywhere I read that community would be so helpful and understanding and nice.

 

Well I don't know which game these ppl played but whenever I enter a dungeon, oc everthing is new to me I try to do what everyone does, to not be in the way, to play my class right. it's not like I'm standing there doing nothing or dying all the time.

All I get is hate and not just a little bit.

 

I'm tank, but one time the DPS just run into everything, having me killed in the process, then teabagged me. not to mention all the flaming.

Last time after a really good start all 3 other character teleportet somewhere. I didn't know how to do so in the dungeon and where they are. they flamed me so hard and I didn't know why. I tried to finde them but they let my die, then I got kicked.

It's all the time. I did guild heists and they are ok. they are easy and fast done. but the dungeons are just pure horror, not even once I could play one without being kind of bullied.

For some time I played with my best friend, we started the game together in the beginning and learned everything together. the first dungens we had to endure that shit together, then she stopped playing. surprise.

I like the game but I only want to finish it and never go back bc the dungeons are so toxic.

When I met ppl outside everthing was nice, I was invited to the beautiful wedding ceremonies and talked to a few nice ppl, but when I entered a dungeon it seems tro be a different game :/

 

anyone else with that issue?

 

Don't feel bad, this is a MMO issue (it's not you). I literally had to stop playing The Elder Scrolls Online after several years of playing it every day on PC. I was a beta & launch day player, and for it's first few years the game was sorta broken and mediocre so it had a tightknit player community that had adventures and made the game much funner than it deserved to be (supporting the devs and giving advice as they expanded it, tweaked it, rebuilt it, etc).

 

When the game was finally rebuilt and soft re-lauched as 'One Tamriel Edition' and released on console (sorta like they did with FFXIV: A Realm Reborn a few years earlier), thanks to updates it went from from a 'sorta bad/mediocre' game to a fantastic MMO. This might have been great thing; however because of the new attention, new platforms, positive reviews, etc - there was a HUGE influx of new players, and sadly the VASTE MAJORITY of them where so damn toxic that I had to leave.

 

The elitism was particularly bad: which is especially annoying for a 4-year ESO vet (at the time) like me, having to hear every hour from random argumentative noobs smugly telling me 'how to play the game' 'get gud' or 'what builds/skills./etc are best' - 95% of which where pompous little arses who had only been playing for literally a few weeks (or less) and who watched Deltia on YouTube for a few times, or memorized a incomplete guide written by some rando player online (with probably as little knowledge as them).

 

Then there was the horrible racism, disrespectful vile politics talk, religion bashing, america bashing, trolling, sexism, classism, drug and perverted sex talks, threats to players lives, harassment, you name it - it was in zone chat in every zone, and being throw at you in whispers & group/party chats. 

 

I've heard that since the game has now adopted a pretty aggressive P2W mechanic (and a ludicrously expensive microtransaction store), that the player base has actually gotten even worse. Infact, most us early adopter players who stuck with the game from its dark days to its rebirth (and all the years between), we have mostly been forced to leave. I hear it's very hard to find any pre-one tamriel players these days. Launch players DO exist, but they are like unicorns, and mostly stick to themselves. 

 

I find it funny you're having a issue with Final Fantasy XIV, because in the WOW and ESO communities it has always been held up as a example of a MMO with one of the LEAST toxic communities (thankfully though, you're issues seem to be mainly reserved to the dungeons).

Edited by Fragtaster
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why I quit playing World of Warcraft.

 

Thing is however, back in 2012 when I played the Cataclysm expansion it was only just starting to get bad. I tried to come back in later years but my last visit to that game was met with huge amounts of toxicity. Whenever a group failed by dying people would automatically leave the session. There were times when I had to wait 10 - 20 minutes to get new randoms to join a dungeon finder group.

 

On one occasion I was pulling less DPS than ideal with a Blood Elf Mage who had the Fire tech tree path. One of the guys in my group was literally breaking down my neck screaming at me. I lost my shit and eventually told him to "Fuck Off" after which I got kicked out of the group.

 

I tried on several occasions to play League of Legends and DOTA 2. Ended up quitting due to how much fucking toxicity there was in the entire internet community in both games. MOBAs probably have the worst toxicity of any online game, full of trolls and people who in real life would probably go on a shooting rampage if they had the time and money.

 

I don't play a lot of multiplayer heavy games anymore, and for good reason. I've been there and done that. I'm just fed up with dealing with angry and toxic people. I'll occasionally look at something on the Steam platform and play some multiplayer but I certainly don't play extensively like I used to do.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lost a couple of friends while playing Ragnarok Online back in 2003 because they became obsessed with it and i couldn't become "elitist" like them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

 

On one occasion I was pulling less DPS than ideal with a Blood Elf Mage who had the Fire tech tree path. One of the guys in my group was literally breaking down my neck screaming at me. I lost my shit and eventually told him to "Fuck Off" after which I got kicked out of the group.

 

Was playing tank in ESO, and I had maybe 300x more experience playing the game then the people I was playing with. We where playing against a Giant Boss in a Group Dungeon. 

 

I did my job and tanked like a champ; even going so far as to doing some DPS and some spare healing too since it was needed because I had such a professional grasp of the situation.

 

The other guys I was grouped with (all stamina DPSs with cookie cutter builds they no doubt heard where op on the internet), they ran around like drunken chickens with their heads cut off. They clearly didn't know what to do. I tried to explain to them what to do in as least a elitist way possible (and so I didn't sound like I was bossing them around or talking down to them). Instead of listening, or even acknowledging me - they instead ignored me, and then started insulting me for 'letting them die'. I'm a tank mind you; not the dedicated healer, nor the guy forcing them to run their toons every two seconds hap-hazardly into enemy AOE or a Boss's ultimate blindly. 

 

Eventually one guy insults the tanking to the other guys in group chat and then bails. Then the other two players decide to stick around and keep doing the same thing that had failed 19 times before, all while complaining to me about their deaths (because everyone knows if you cant do it with 4 people, it's easier with three?). 

 

After dozens of under handed insults at me, and insinuations that the tanking was why they couldn't best the boss, I eventually just snapped. I went ADHD and started typing a wall of text telling them off, explaining what idiots they where, telling them how to actually defeat the boss (which I had done many times before with other groups) and basically cussing them out.

 

Did I mention THEY ask ME to help them, and even when I reluctantly declined continued to beg and annoy me until I helped them? I had been at that one area for 4 1/2 hours, fighting the same boss, out living every one of them time and time again, being the guy who like a slave had to stop what I was doing resurrected my party over and over again. Only to hear them shit talk me. It was 10pm at night, I hadn't eaten all day, I was getting weak and light headed at that point, and my 30 year old hands where so tired I just didn't have the stamina of those fresh faced collage kids who had just begun their night.

 

I regret going off on them, it wasn't my proudest moment. But they definitely deserved worse than what I said to them.

 

Edited by Fragtaster
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Fragtaster said:

 

Was playing tank in ESO, and I had maybe 300x more experience playing the game then the people I was playing with. We where playing against a Giant Boss in a Group Dungeon. 

 

I did my job and tanked like a champ; even going so far as to doing some DPS and some spare healing too since it was needed because I had such a professional grasp of the situation.

 

The other guys I was grouped with (all stamina DPSs with cookie cutter builds they no doubt heard where op on the internet), they ran around like drunken chickens with their heads cut off. They clearly didn't know what to do. I tried to explain to them what to do in as least a elitist way possible (and so I didn't sound like I was bossing them around or talking down to them). Instead of listening, or even acknowledging me - they instead ignored me, and then started insulting me for 'letting them die'. I'm a tank mind you; not the dedicated healer, nor the guy forcing them to run their toons every two seconds hap-hazardly run into enemy AOE or a Boss's ultimate blindly. 

 

Eventually one guy insults the tanking to the other guys in group chat and then bails. Then the other two players decide to stick around and keep doing the same thing that had failed 19 times before, all while complaining to me about their deaths (because everyone knows if you cant do it with 4 people, it's easier with three?). 

 

After dozens of under handed insults at me, and insinuations that the tanking was why they couldn't best the boss, I eventually just snapped. I went ADHD and started typing a wall of text telling them off, explaining what idiots they where, telling them how to actually defeat the boss (which I had done many times before with other groups) and basically cussing them out.

 

Did I mention THEY ask ME to help them, and even when I reluctantly declined continued to beg and annoy me until I helped them? I had been at that one area for 4 1/2 hours, fighting the same boss, out living every one of them time and time again, being the guy who like a slave had to stop what I was doing resurrected my party over and over again. Only to hear them shit talk me. It was 10pm at night, I hadn't eaten all day, I was getting weak and light headed at that point, and my 30 year old fingers wher so tired I just didn't have the stamina of those fresh faced collage kids who had just begun their night.

 

I regret going off on them, it wasn't my proudest moment. But they definitely deserved worse than what I said to them.

 

 

There's no doubt that Elder Scrolls Online was influenced by World of Warcraft, which started a lot of the dungeon/raid groups and encounters that other MMOs copied and built upon.

 

I definitely noticed more 'morons' playing World of Warcraft during the last couple expansions. When you have a Dungeon Finder tool like you do in that game randoms will often just run around with their heads cut off, then when the entire group gets swarmed and dies at least half of everybody just leaves the session. So then you have to waste your time finding other players to join in so they can do the same shit the last guys did.

 

I used to do a lot of tanking in the past with a Blood Elf Death Knight who had the Blood build. I found Death Knights to have an easier learning curve than the Warrior or the Paladin so I rolled with them for a while. I often had guys who did the DPS role aggro the enemies when it was basically my job as a tank to aggro them while the healer makes sure I'm being healed while the other guys are sitting back dealing damage.

 

I remember Blizzard made the final raid in the Cataclysm where you take on Deathwing to be part of a LFR (look for raid) option. It was both funny and sad to see an entire group of people just fail on a boss that they've probably done at least a dozen times. That combined with all the toxic behavior and bullshit I had to deal with and I ended my $15 a month subscription from Blizzard.

 

Eventually I got the other expansions for cheap but didn't play them for more than a few months. The last expansion was just terrible. Full of idiots who couldn't play and a playerbase who hasn't moved on in ages.

 

Finally I just gave up, it wasn't worth playing a game that came out back in 2004 that I still have to pay a lot of money for every month and to see the playerbase and community be a mere shell of what they used to be. Then of course Blizzard seems to think it's okay fumbling around with the talent skill trees for every class and buff/nerf whatever they see fit. A class that is good in one update patch may be complete shit in the next update patch. The game just wasn't fun anymore. It was torture just logging in.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spaz said:

 

There's no doubt that Elder Scrolls Online was influenced by World of Warcraft, which started a lot of the dungeon/raid groups and encounters that other MMOs copied and built upon.

 

I definitely noticed more 'morons' playing World of Warcraft during the last couple expansions. When you have a Dungeon Finder tool like you do in that game randoms will often just run around with their heads cut off, then when the entire group gets swarmed and dies at least half of everybody just leaves the session. So then you have to waste your time finding other players to join in so they can do the same shit the last guys did.

 

I used to do a lot of tanking in the past with a Blood Elf Death Knight who had the Blood build. I found Death Knights to have an easier learning curve than the Warrior or the Paladin so I rolled with them for a while. I often had guys who did the DPS role aggro the enemies when it was basically my job as a tank to aggro them while the healer makes sure I'm being healed while the other guys are sitting back dealing damage.

 

I remember Blizzard made the final raid in the Cataclysm where you take on Deathwing to be part of a LFR (look for raid) option. It was both funny and sad to see an entire group of people just fail on a boss that they've probably done at least a dozen times. That combined with all the toxic behavior and bullshit I had to deal with and I ended my $15 a month subscription from Blizzard.

 

Eventually I got the other expansions for cheap but didn't play them for more than a few months. The last expansion was just terrible. Full of idiots who couldn't play and a playerbase who hasn't moved on in ages.

 

Finally I just gave up, it wasn't worth playing a game that came out back in 2004 that I still have to pay a lot of money for every month and to see the playerbase and community be a mere shell of what they used to be. Then of course Blizzard seems to think it's okay fumbling around with the talent skill trees for every class and buff/nerf whatever they see fit. A class that is good in one update patch may be complete shit in the next update patch. The game just wasn't fun anymore. It was torture just logging in.

 

Same issue with ESO. Blizzard and Zenimax think constantly breaking classes makes up for what Square Enix does by perfecting a class, then moving on to two NEW classes in the next expansion. Blizzard and Zenimax don't have new classes because that costs too much money and takes too much effort, so they just continue to break and fix, nerf and buff the same old classes to nauseum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.