Trophy list

yowzagabowza

Online doesn't seems hard because of the nature of the game. I can see some weaker player scoring some wins by being consistent and dodging crashes from the leaders and if you want do boost, it's only 20 wins (WRC series for example are about 70 for each player for example).

The list could have been better, I prefer racing games with longer lists with random things to do, but at least there is no overly long grind it seems. 

• Like 1

I'm always disappointed to see Online trophies, since I don't have a PS Plus subscription and I'm locked out of platinums because of it. I'm assuming there is no chance of local co-op being an option either. Too bad!

I've had my pre-order in since the release date was announced though, so I'm definitely looking forward to this regardless. :D 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Richtoon said:

You’re fucking seriously?! A good game you won’t buy because of one fucking trophy you don’t like?! Grow up you big baby.

I think he's saying he wants more online trophies.  Im looking forward for this game,  I hope the  level 50 is not a crazy grind like gran turismo sport

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Having played this game on PC. Here's my take. 

Grinding to level 50 will take quite a few hours. There's a few levels you can farm for easy xp however. Or in custom matches, just make a demolition derby with lawnmowers and pick a car yourself. Easy kills and easy xp. Should lower the time be quite a few hours.

Career challenges are like driveclub, some are easy, some are keyboard breakingly frustrating.

Completing the championships isnt too hard, depending on how good you are at these kinds of racing games.

20 wins in MP will be a nightmare. On pc atleast, everyone plays like an asshole and is just ramming into eachother, spinning you out just for trying to overtake.

I'd say it's about a 4 - 5 / 10. Depending on skill i guess.

Are private lobbies available?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Anke said:

Are private lobbies available?

Yes there are. You can host private lobbies. Also you can race with AI only or just with friends. I do not know if private mulitplayer wins count towards the trophies. This game doesn't have achievements on steam.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lars said:

I'm looking forward to this one, the last part of this year looks great for racing fans!

Wreckfest, the new Grid comes out. A new NFS game comes out.

This one has been on my radar for a very long time so this is a day one buy for me.

I'm super excited to the upcoming racing games but this one is on my wishlist for a LONG time, I was devastated with the console delay but now with 8 days to go I'm so hyped to finally wreck some cars! :D

The trophy list looks alright to me, was expecting a 35-40 trophy list but I'm cool with 21. Looks like they are straight to the point. Maybe Level 50 will be grindy but we probably will earn enough XP through online races to achieve those 20 wins :P

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rednax_99 said:

"On PC everyone plays like an asshole and just rams into eachother"

... it's a demolition derby racer. That's kinda the point and where all the fun lies! Lol

Yes but it would be nice from time to time to try to overtake someone without having to fear for your life everytime.

Edited by LLegend_Fox

On ‎2019‎-‎08‎-‎18 at 2:51 PM, Rednax_99 said:

"On PC everyone plays like an asshole and just rams into eachother"

... it's a demolition derby racer. That's kinda the point and where all the fun lies! Lol

Yeah I don't enjoy most racing games online since that sums up how people play racing games online in general but in a game like this, OnRush, Burnout or games of that sort it is the one time it doesn't wreck the experience when it is the experience.  Well maybe OnRush wasn't a good example either since there were a lot of idiots that just rammed into any vehicle they saw and couldn't grasp the concept that you are in teams.

On 18/8/2019 at 6:20 PM, LLegend_Fox said:

Yes there are. You can host private lobbies. Also you can race with AI only or just with friends. I do not know if private mulitplayer wins count towards the trophies. This game doesn't have achievements on steam.

Thanks for your informations, tomorrow we'll have the confirm if the multiplayer wins can be boosted. 

Seriously hope so because I definitely suck in online trophies where you have to win against real players without the opportunity of boost the trophy with a gaming session here 

• Like 1